Page 132 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm hoping to get my Awakening soundtrack today, bought the Shadow Dragon one while I was at it as well.
    Where do you buy such a soundtrack? I hear it was NOJ club nintendo exclusive.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    probably playasia

I'm amazed how this game has practically many renowned voice actors across the entire media.

Also, I just got Henry, and he's...even creepier than Tharja to me.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 9th April 2013 at 8:50 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Just got Awakening today and it is really fun! I have one question though. Is there any way to go to the main menu, besides just going to the 3DS menu and entering back into the game?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Just got Awakening today and it is really fun! I have one question though. Is there any way to go to the main menu, besides just going to the 3DS menu and entering back into the game?
    Soft Reset. L + R + Start.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Also, I just got Henry, and he's...even creepier than Tharja to me.
    Henry may be creepy but he's absolutely hilarious. He has some of my favorite support conversations. Some are downright unexpected; key examples being his support with Sumia.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Soft Reset. L + R + Start.
    Oh. I wouldn't lose any data by soft resetting (after saving of course)?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    probably playasia
    I buy almost all of my VGM from www.otaku.com, but Play Asia, CD Japan and Yes Asia are good sites as well. otaku.com just uses regular post so I don't have to worry about being home to sign for a package.

Of course not.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Soft Reset doesn't affect your data in any way. It just sends you back to the title screen (well, technically the intro scene) without needing to manually turn the system on and off, or having to go back to the home menu. Obviously you should save before doing so just as you would before turning the game off, but it's no different than turning the game off and on, albeit saving time by doing so.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Henry may be creepy but he's absolutely hilarious. He has some of my favorite support conversations. Some are downright unexpected; key examples being his support with Sumia.
    His supports with other male characters (Frederick, Ricken, Avatar) are hilarious as well. One of my favorite parts is from his C support with Frederick.
        Spoiler:- Part of Frederick/Henry C Support:
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Finished chapter 13 and grindeed for money and experience. My hand cramps so much! I'll take a break from Fire Emblem for a few days and play Kid Icarus Uprising or preferably read comicbooks. Recruited Lucina with her having received Astra from Olivia, all planned couples (bar my avatar and Walhart) are engaged, and all my units that have a spouse have an advanced class bar Gaius. This brings me to my next question, can Astra and Leathality stack?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Finished chapter 13 and grindeed for money and experience. My hand cramps so much! I'll take a break from Fire Emblem for a few days and play Kid Icarus Uprising or preferably read comicbooks. Recruited Lucina with her having received Astra from Olivia, all planned couples (bar my avatar and Walhart) are engaged, and all my units that have a spouse have an advanced class bar Gaius. This brings me to my next question, can Astra and Leathality stack?
    No, only one skill will ever activate. You can activate a skill and a critical hit, though.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, only one skill will ever activate. You can activate a skill and a critical hit, though.
    Ugh...okay.

goes to Fire Emblem Wiki

My hand...

Ugh...okay.

goes to Fire Emblem Wiki

My hand...
    Owain would be proud.

...Though never heard of hand cramps from FE:A. KI:U, on the other hand, has ruined my hands before.

No. Which doesn't even matter since Lethality will kill them to being with...

Edit: And I have figured out where Morgan most likely came from!
    Too lazy to post the whole thing so if it's okay I may post the tumblr link. o3o
    Last edited by KikoKo; 10th April 2013 at 2:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post

Edit: And I have figured out where Morgan most likely came from!
    Too lazy to post the whole thing so if it's okay I may post the tumblr link. o3o
    Is it an alternate future, because pretty sure that's the prevailing theory?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Owain would be proud.

...Though never heard of hand cramps from FE:A. KI:U, on the other hand, has ruined my hands before.
    LOL, I forgot about his line. Yeah, call it odd but I'm fine when using a pencil. Anyways, to Avengers Academy to watch YouTube videos!

It would matter if it were possible; you strike five times with each strike having a possibility of killing the foe. Sounds amazing to me. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Is it an alternate future, because pretty sure that's the prevailing theory?
    Well I know that. I mean which future. =_=

@Chomp- Ah true true

Final Fantasy XIII-2. You need a certain DLC to fill in a gap In plotspace to finish that game.
    How about, NoirexInigo?

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Final Fantasy XIII-2. You need a certain DLC to fill in a gap In plotspace to finish that game.
    Having completed that game, you do not need to download that DLC to beat the game. It's there to expand the story.

Well I know that. I mean which future. =_=

@Chomp- Ah true true
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    How about, NoirexInigo?
    That's a pretty good one, though I kind of felt bad about Inigo. XD

What would you say about CynthiaxOwain?
    Last edited by Taodragon; 10th April 2013 at 5:11 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    CynthiaxOwain?
    Nothing really. How beneficial are the stat boosts they grant one another? What classes are they? Otherwise, it doesn't matter at all.

I forgot, who did you have to pair Gerome with so he takes his mask off?

Nothing really. How beneficial are the stat boosts they grant one another? What classes are they? Otherwise, it doesn't matter at all.

I forgot, who did you have to pair Gerome with so he takes his mask off?
    Um, well they become speed demons in their base classes but yeah that speed's probably better used for the slower children like Gerome. Support-wise, I do like their personalities going together.

Female MU, Female Morgan, and Severa. I think there's one more but I can't remember.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Female MU, Female Morgan, and Severa. I think there's one more but I can't remember.
    Thank you. Another question! Can Armsthrift work on staves (the Goddess Staff in particular)?

Thank you. Another question! Can Armsthrift work on staves (the Goddess Staff in particular)?
    I think lindsay95 said that wouldn't work.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Page 132 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast