Page 153 of 222 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    My Morgan is a female, sweeping Grandmaster. She does almost as well as my Nah.

Speaking of which, I had a question regarding the two of them. I married Nowi, not for the kids really, but because I like the pairing (likely story, I'm sure). Anyways, I found out that Nah had Dark Flier class available, ergo I let her take that one for GaleForce. But I was wondering; since she and Morgan have the same parents, shouldn't they have the same classes at their disposal too, considering Morgan's a girl? 'Cause for some reason, I didn't see Dark Flier on it for when she was about to use a Second Seal.
    If the avatar is the parent then the child will have access to all classes (except gender only classes, special classes like Lord, Dancer,    Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    , Villager (Unless you marry Donnel or his sons) , or race classes [unless you marry a Taguel/Manakete]
    She will have to be 2nd tier or lv30 Manakete/Taguel in order to class change into a 2nd tier class.
    If you still don't see it. Look harder
    Last edited by KikoKo; 6th May 2013 at 12:51 AM.

Happy Birthday Morgan! You will always be a Lv. 10 Wyvern Rider for me.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

My Morgan is a female, sweeping Grandmaster. She does almost as well as my Nah.

Speaking of which, I had a question regarding the two of them. I married Nowi, not for the kids really, but because I like the pairing (likely story, I'm sure). Anyways, I found out that Nah had Dark Flier class available, ergo I let her take that one for GaleForce. But I was wondering; since she and Morgan have the same parents, shouldn't they have the same classes at their disposal too, considering Morgan's a girl? 'Cause for some reason, I didn't see Dark Flier on it for when she was about to use a Second Seal.
    She has access, but Dark Flier (and all other Advanced Classes) won't appear when you second seal unless you're already an Advanced Class, and level 10+ in said advanced class. If you're in a basic class or an advanced class at levels 1-9, then you can't reclass directly into another advanced class.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Morgan as a Great Knight with Vantage, Pass, Vengeance, and Conquest...so good. He can plow through masses of enemies so easily. Still having troubles with Rogues and Redeemers 3, plus there's the skill you get, I need many of them...
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 6th May 2013 at 1:52 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Morgan as a Great Knight with Vantage, Conquest, Vengeance, and Conquest...so good. He can plow through masses of enemies so easily. Still having troubles with Rogues and Redeemers 3, plus there's the skill you get, I need many of them...
    ...You said Conquest twice. Unless you're just trying to emphasize that Conquest is so good it's worth saying twice!
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    ...You said Conquest twice. Unless you're just trying to emphasize that Conquest is so good it's worth saying twice!
    0__0

Nope, that's a typo. There fixed...

Well, this is new. Since I only recruited Morgan today on my Lunatic file, the birthday event didn't appear in the Barracks. Morgan(F) is cooler anyway. Aw...well, at least he'll still be an unstoppable Hero with Astra, Galeforce, Sol, Armshift and Vantage. No Limit Breaker, because Rouges and Redeemers 3 is insane on Lunatic. Not worth trying at all.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, this is new. Since I only recruited Morgan today on my Lunatic file, the birthday event didn't appear in the Barracks. Morgan(F) is cooler anyway. Aw...well, at least he'll still be an unstoppable Hero with Astra, Galeforce, Sol, Armshift and Vantage. No Limit Breaker, because Rouges and Redeemers 3 is insane on Lunatic. Not worth trying at all.
    Rogue & Redeemers 3 on Lunatic is only manageable with maxed out units and Galeforce everywhere.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I beat RR3 on hard w/ four people. Not the same as lunatic. But yeah.
    ...Everyone was paired up too xD

<Pavise/Aegis>

I need to try DLC on Lunatic...
    Last edited by KikoKo; 6th May 2013 at 2:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Rogue & Redeemers 3 on Lunatic is only manageable with maxed out units and Galeforce everywhere.
    Rally Spectrum too! Don't ever forget that on a first run of something important.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Rally Spectrum too! Don't ever forget that on a first run of something important.
    Rally Spectrum helps to direct all attacks to one unit.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Err. Usually since only a few units can use that rally, I use Rally Heart. Not as strong. But gets the job done.

Forget what I said about Rogue & Redeemers 3 being nasty.

Roster Rescue, while having a ridiculous premise to its event, is beyond ridiculous.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

The Stongest's Name will probably top that. I must get that DLC however.

Default but...

Completed Rogue and Redeemers 3! Tempted to keep going for the item...

That said, I don't know who to use it on. My Avatar does lack in power, that said, which kind of weapon do you guys tend to use the least? Then again, she is a Trickster who can only use swords.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 6th May 2013 at 7:13 PM.

Completed Rogue and Redeemers 3! Tempted to keep going for the item...

That said, I don't know who to use it on. My Avatar does lack in power, that said, which kind of weapon do you guys tend to use the least? Then again, she is a Trickster who can only use swords.
    Honestly, once you get the first try done in R 'n R 3, then it's easy enough to play it again and again. Getting the Limit Breaker ability works great, trust me. My Tiki is now around 400.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Forget what I said about Rogue & Redeemers 3 being nasty.

Roster Rescue, while having a ridiculous premise to its event, is beyond ridiculous.
    Roster Rescue is definitely harder than Rogues and Redeemers 3, though all of the Challenge Pack is tough, hence the name. Death's Embrace is easily the toughest of the three for me. Five-Anna Firefight, I beat in three turns before the reinforcements started to rush in, and Roster Rescue just took getting used to where reinforcements come from and which walls changed at what turn.

On Hard, Death's Embrace has those nasty Berserkers that have max strength, forged Silver Axe, and 1 HP/Vengeance combo in their favor. Then there's the "Soldier" with the cheat forge Brave Lance and the skills Lancefaire, Axebreaker, Luna, Vengeance, and Counter.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Mire is useful on Death's Embrace. Correct?

Edie.
    Also. do what they did. But have Vantage too. Just beware of longbow snipers. if any... I think they are some xD
    Last edited by KikoKo; 7th May 2013 at 2:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Mire is useful on Death's Embrace. Correct?

Edie.
    Also. do what they did. But have Vantage too. Just beware of longbow snipers. if any... I think they are some xD
    I never considered Mire, but yeah, that's a good one. I'm surprised I didn't think of it, since I use it all the time in Infinite Regalia to stop the Thieves. I've already beaten Death's Embrace though, but I may consider it for another try in there. Lifetaker/Galeforce is still my favorite combo there. And I've noticed swords are noticeably worse with Swordbreaker everywhere, so I finally had a reason to give Chrom and Lucina a lance. On Lunatic, I also see that they give every enemy Vantage (besides the soldier), so that's new. I don't think I'll be trying it on Lunatic anytime soon, though.

My question still wasn't answered. Should I get rid of Bow Breaker or Axe Breaker for Limit Breaker (so many skills with the word "breaker" in them) on my Trickster Avatar?

A better question though, how is my 3DS' Internet browsr working so well on these forums tonight/this morning?

My question still wasn't answered. Should I get rid of Bow Breaker or Axe Breaker for Limit Breaker (so many skills with the word "breaker" in them) on my Trickster Avatar?

A better question though, how is my 3DS' Internet browsr working so well on these forums tonight/this morning?
    Well you already have the advantage over axes so probably that one

Tricksters use swords, no real reason to have Axebreaker, I guess.

Hey you guys. Just wondering if in FE: Awakening, you've unlocked Priam yet. My avatar with skills: Ignis, Miracle, Lethality, Rally Spectrum, and Renewal, can take out more than half of the army but Chrom is somewhat weaker, with the Great Lord and Lord skills, and Defender. Is it worth it to get Chrom better skills, or should I just destroy with my personal avatar? BTW, I play on Normal, Classic.

And, yeah, get rid of axebreaker. My trickster characters are actually quite vulnerable to bows as they often strike twice. And, really, axebreaker isnt worth bowbreaker because swords have the advantage over axes anyways. :l

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Hey you guys. Just wondering if in FE: Awakening, you've unlocked Priam yet. My avatar with skills: Ignis, Miracle, Lethality, Rally Spectrum, and Renewal, can take out more than half of the army but Chrom is somewhat weaker, with the Great Lord and Lord skills, and Defender. Is it worth it to get Chrom better skills, or should I just destroy with my personal avatar? BTW, I play on Normal, Classic.
    Well ideally you're using an entire army and not just Avatar &/or Chrom.
    On Normal, those both sound fine.

(I like sniping with Mire, btw)
    And, yeah, get rid of axebreaker. My trickster characters are actually quite vulnerable to bows as they often strike twice. And, really, axebreaker isnt worth bowbreaker because swords have the advantage over axes anyways. :l
    Aren't Tricksters supposed to be speedy? I'm usually never doubled by any bow user

Today was wonderful xD.
    Some people came up to my friends and started talking and whatnot trying to be instant friends and all.
    So they were asking who we are and stuff.
    My friend said she was Lucina, my friend was Frederick, and I was Chrom xD.
    They bought that I'm from Ylisse too xD

Page 153 of 222 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast