Page 157 of 223 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Though they do marry in the Japanese version of the game.
    Do they actually? I'm not really surprised to be perfectly honest, only in Japan.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Do they actually? I'm not really surprised to be perfectly honest, only in Japan.
    Actually, outside the states in America that ban/criminalise it, it's legal in all but about 4 countries, from what I can find.

Today's Cynthia's birthday. I say we dedicate this day to her.

BTW, she got a Log for her special day.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Today's Cynthia's birthday. I say we dedicate this day to her.

BTW, she got a Log for her special day.
    Cynthia gets on my nerves, probably the worst of all the children characters in my opinion.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Though they do marry in the Japanese version of the game.
    Their 'married' relationship tiles don't change it in the US version. (like they don't give them a special tile event if they happen to be cousins,
    or if Morgan happens to marry their uncle/aunt)

edit: Eh, I feel like I'm mistaken. Meh
    Last edited by KikoKo; 15th May 2013 at 1:04 AM.

Cynthia gets on my nerves, probably the worst of all the children characters in my opinion.
    To each their own. I can see why someone would dislike her, but I for one don't mind her. I love her quotes and in-battle dialogue; things like her "Nailed it!" and humming her own theme just endears her to me.

Laurent is the worst to me. Almost a carbon copy of Miriel in terms of personality. I found him kind of boring.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Kjelle is still my least favorite child character....well overall she is my least favorite. I find her... bleck.
    ...Laurent is my least favorite male character. e.e

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    ...Laurent is my least favorite male character. e.e
    ;_:

but how can you dislike him

he has that hat
    and that advanced vocabulary.

Although legal in Japan, i'm pretty sure its frowned upon over there from what I've heard.

Does anyone else find it creepy that Morgan can marry her Uncle(Inigo) if the avatar marries Lucina?
    Last edited by Arvis; 15th May 2013 at 4:56 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Does anyone else find it creepy that Morgan can marry her Uncle(Inigo) if the avatar marries Lucina?
    It's not just her either, if Female Avatar marries Chrom fathered Inigo, Morgan can marry Lucina. Yeah, what a heartwarming family!

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    It's not just her either, if Female Avatar marries Chrom fathered Inigo, Morgan can marry Lucina. Yeah, what a heartwarming family!
    GENERIC DISORDERS HO!

So anyway I was playing the DLC Summer Scramble, and had the Male Avatar and Tharja (wife) talk in it... And I don't know if I should call the Avatar a jerk or Tharja selfish...

Also Paralouge 22 can go **** itself, I literally had to look up a strategy for this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Also Paralouge 22 can go **** itself, I literally had to look up a strategy for this one...
    Chrom after consuming stat boosters paired with his wife and a bunch of weak Bonus Box units who consumed Magic Tonics before the battle (the more staff wielders with Rescue, the better).
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

What's Paralogue 22?

I want Galeforce and Shadowgift. I cant get Galeforce though ;-; ARGH- Got Goetia, not an A class tome I can use! DX That's my goal right now.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    What's Paralogue 22?

I want Galeforce and Shadowgift. I cant get Galeforce though ;-; ARGH- Got Goetia, not an A class tome I can use! DX That's my goal right now.
        Spoiler:- Paralogue 22:
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

OH! I remember that. That was a piece of cake. I had incredible units but it didnt matter because all of my skills sucked when I played it. You just have to watch for the axe, spear, sword triangle

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Spoiler:- My tactics.:

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I started my Lunatic CLASSIC Mode run.

Many small aggravating mistakes later, I finished Chapter 2. In Chapter 3, I never thought the enemy AI would ignore Kellam completely if he's not spoken to... That actually makes him a good green unit wall, perhaps the best one in the series.

In other news, Awakening is being sold for $30 at Best Buy for today only.

I started my Lunatic CLASSIC Mode run.

Many small aggravating mistakes later, I finished Chapter 2. In Chapter 3, I never thought the enemy AI would ignore Kellam completely if he's not spoken to... That actually makes him a good green unit wall, perhaps the best one in the series.
    What? Really? I would have never tried that myself, though I'll admit that's actually pretty funny. I find it easier to just recruit him right away, though, since he can give Frederick a much needed boost in bulk right from the first turn. In fact, if the two could support, Frederick would be unstoppable for a longer period of time.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

What? Really? I would have never tried that myself, though I'll admit that's actually pretty funny. I find it easier to just recruit him right away, though, since he can give Frederick a much needed boost in bulk right from the first turn. In fact, if the two could support, Frederick would be unstoppable for a longer period of time.
    Absolutely. He starts becoming less needed once the Mad King storyline is done, and eventually you get child characters and new characters like Say'ri and people like Paralogue characters and DLCs and soon, Frederick is just outclassed by people like Eldigan, Walhart, Kjelle, Stahl (If he becomes a Great Knight), and Kellam. Though, Kellam will also be outclassed but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Absolutely. He starts becoming less needed once the Mad King storyline is done, and eventually you get child characters and new characters like Say'ri and people like Paralogue characters and DLCs and soon, Frederick is just outclassed by people like Eldigan, Walhart, Kjelle, Stahl (If he becomes a Great Knight), and Kellam. Though, Kellam will also be outclassed but still...
    Point taken, though do still try and take the more hipster road of these options. I'm actually keeping Frederick rather powerful, along with Kellam (shall be general momentarily), and they're quite useful. I just give Frederick a Steel Axe, Sword, and Lance, and he can help go through any hordé of enemies, especially on Chapter 12. I just like making the weaker characters worth something more, just my idea of a good time.

Also, I made my avatar a guy with Libra hair, pink too...I honestly don't know why. It just seems nice on him (or perhaps I was thinking of Marluxia at the time).

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    What? Really? I would have never tried that myself, though I'll admit that's actually pretty funny.
    Oh, it gets better.

Ignore Kellam for a few turns and he'll wonder why anybody hasn't seen him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Point taken, though do still try and take the more hipster road of these options. I'm actually keeping Frederick rather powerful, along with Kellam (shall be general momentarily), and they're quite useful. I just give Frederick a Steel Axe, Sword, and Lance, and he can help go through any hordé of enemies, especially on Chapter 12. I just like making the weaker characters worth something more, just my idea of a good time.
    Fortunately though, the second seal/reclassing system allows characters in the Jagen/Oifee archetype to actually become more usable later on. It used to be that they'd be statistically inferior in the long run, but reclassing makes maxing their stats very possible.

Though they're still EXP devourers early on, of course.
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 21st May 2013 at 3:26 AM.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Oh, it gets better.

Ignore Kellam for a few turns and he'll wonder why anybody hasn't seen him yet.
    Well, that's hilarious. Maybe if you wait long enough, he'll disappear from the map.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Fortunately though, the second seal/reclassing system allows characters in the Jagen/Oifee archetype to actually become more usable later on. It used to be that they'd be statistically inferior in the long run, but reclassing makes maxing their stats very possible.

Though they're still EXP devourers early on, of course.
    Yeah, Frederick is definitely among the better Oifeys, though he's not quite Seth or Titania level. Maybe because enemies are terrible in their respective games, but meh.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Yeah, Frederick is definitely among the better Oifeys, though he's not quite Seth or Titania level. Maybe because enemies are terrible in their respective games, but meh.
    Seth especially did have that advantage, there's no doubt about that. Though at least Frederick has an early Luna in his favor, which is a great skill to have at any time in the game.

I'd laugh if he appeared on every map until you recruited him if you don't recruit him.

I've always thought Seth sucked. Titania was pretty good though.

Page 157 of 223 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast