Page 100 of 223 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Here's a quip I thought of, wouldn't it have been cool if beating the game gave us another story line akin to FE7?

We start the game from Lucina's time-point and work from there.

Chapter Prolouge would be in the future fighting some Risen and the next few chapters would be her and the other children units traveling to Naga, then some time travel and bam! We continue with a similar story from Lucina's view. Including a few extra chapters explaining how she met Panne and what she was doing in the chapters we don't see her. Her Mother would be whoever was married to Chrom in the last Chrom Story-mode file.
    I think that there are supposed to be some DLC chapters involving the future kids' timeline, but don't quote me on this.

Also, Panne was supposedly tipped off by Henry about the Exalt's assassination. At least, this is what Panne and Henry's support states.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I think that there are supposed to be some DLC chapters involving the future kids' timeline, but don't quote me on this.

Also, Panne was supposedly tipped off by Henry about the Exalt's assassination. At least, this is what Panne and Henry's support states.
        Spoiler:- future DLC :

Really? Lemme see...*starts pairing Henry and Panne*
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

So, after finally beating Chapter 11 just now and seeing Chrom and Sumia wed...I actually have an unrelated question. Is there any merit to using Olivia? I know Dancers in previous games were more a novelty of sorts, but it seems she has some promise now that she starts at level 1 and has a sword to wield, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    That's correct. Pass was a huge shock to see in the mix. I don't even want to imagine what it will be like when Aegis+ and Pavise+ get into the mix. Though I am curious how later bosses will address two "2 insane skills for every enemy" thing. Some late-game bosses already had 5 skills on Lunatic, so if they replace some skills to buff them even more...yeah...

All the "plus" skills have a 100% activation rate, and Hawkeye is basically Hit Rate +infinity, denoted by an infinity sign on the skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Vantage+: Always attack first when the enemy attacks
    Hawkeye: Guaranteed hit
    Luna+: All attacks have a Luna effect.

Other Lunatic+ skills include:
    Pavise+: Halves damages from swords, lances, axes and beastones
    Aegis+: Halves damages from bows, tomes and dragonstones
    Vantage+ means the enemy will always attack first, even if you engage them.
    Hawkeye means their attacks will never miss.
    Luna+ means that every attack will have a Luna effect.

So basically, you're guaranteed to eat at least one attack that will never miss and ignore half your defense/resistance for every single clash.

Edit: Wow I'm late, I guess I shouldn't have left this tab open and then responded to it after coming back from afking. Ahaha... *Fails*
    Yeeeaaahhh... Never doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    And there are enemies in Lunatic+ that can actually get some of these like Luna+ and Hawkeye?

Jeeeeeeeeeesus, it's like all those gold and EXP DLC's are actually the "make Lunatic+ playable" DLCs.
    I'm pretty sure its only enemies that get the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    So, after finally beating Chapter 11 just now and seeing Chrom and Sumia wed...I actually have an unrelated question. Is there any merit to using Olivia? I know Dancers in previous games were more a novelty of sorts, but it seems she has some promise now that she starts at level 1 and has a sword to wield, at least.
    Dancers are awesome, it's like having a free Galeforcer that can Galeforce. Not to mention that with reclassing Olivia becomes a good fighter as well. So you can go kill someone, and then have her dance for someone.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Yeah, you definitely want to use Olivia, if for no other reason than to reclass her as a Dark Flier so she can pass Galeforce onto Inigo when she marries. She's not a bad unit in her own right, but passing Galeforce is always kind of a big deal.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Alm DLC is out now. Go get your Dread fighters!

Hm? I didn't hear anything about that.

Or does that have to do with the Lost Bloodlines pack maps becoming playable? I didn't really look into that DLC series yet.

Hm? I didn't hear anything about that.

Or does that have to do with the Lost Bloodlines pack maps becoming playable? I didn't really look into that DLC series yet.
    Saw something on Ninty's FB, so I just assumed.

Saw something on Ninty's FB, so I just assumed.
    Mmm, I checked the Outrealm Gate and there's nothing new there, so perhaps they are just announcing what's to come, much the same as they did with the Smash pack?

Whats the best asset/flaw combo? When I get the game I plan on making my avatar a swordsman if that helps.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

It comes out on Thursday.

I hope they goof up again and accidentally release Infinite Regalia as well
    I'd like the Silver Card sooner rather than later

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I hope they goof up again and accidentally release Infinite Regalia as well
    I'd like the Silver Card sooner rather than later
    They accidentally released EXPonential Growth, didn't they? Because I got a message on the 28th saying it had just been released, even though I'd had for a few days.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They accidentally released EXPonential Growth, didn't they? Because I got a message on the 28th saying it had just been released, even though I'd had for a few days.
    Yeah, they accidentally released it prematurely with the Golden Pack, but the individual map was released on the 28th for those who didn't get the pack.

Though I would be A-Okay with Infinite Regalia coming out on Thursday, too.

Yeah, they accidentally released it prematurely with the Golden Pack, but the individual map was released on the 28th for those who didn't get the pack.

Though I would be A-Okay with Infinite Regalia coming out on Thursday, too.
    I haven't actually bother to look up any information about the different packs. Inifnite Regalia sounds like you'll be able to get good items, but how exactly? Drops from enemies?

Also, what is the claim-to-fame of the Lost Bloodlines pack? Just two different forces from two different games fighting each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I haven't actually bother to look up any information about the different packs. Inifnite Regalia sounds like you'll be able to get good items, but how exactly? Drops from enemies?
    Infinite Regalia, I believe, has you fight stronger enemies and you can get random rare one-off items. Stuff like the weaponry dropped by the Dreadlords and the Goddess Staff. Completing it also gets you a Silver Card. It's apparently a 4 star map so I'm guessing pretty tough overall.
    Also, what is the claim-to-fame of the Lost Bloodlines pack? Just two different forces from two different games fighting each other?
    Yeah, but it's also tougher than the Champions of Yore. It uses half a FE4 map so it's pretty big and the enemies are higher level and have interesting skill sets.
    I think the big "thing" is that Lost Bloodlines 2 also gives you the Dread Scroll

Since Hard Mode is hell for the Dawn Brigade, I'm abusing the Djur trick.

Basically, make the boss of chapter 7 a living punching bag after strategically draining out his Storm Sword! I'm making, le gasp, Meg useful out of it!

Edit: Meg's level 12, and she can give level 14 Edward and run for his money for overall better stats...
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 6th March 2013 at 1:05 AM.

Spoiler:- Recent SpotPass Character:

Similarly, did anybody re-class Prince Marth from the DLC? Is the Lodestar class even any good? What are its perks?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
        Spoiler:- Recent SpotPass Character:
        Spoiler:- :

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post

Spoiler:- fe:

I'm not sure this discussion really needs to be in spoiler tags... It's not exactly a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
        Spoiler:- fe:
    I don't think that's true, I think she can just inherit Conquest (the skill), but not the class.

Page 100 of 223 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast