Page 101 of 219 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5453

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

I'm going to have to play this game on hard. I might have made the mistake of doing the children chapters early, but now I'm at the point where I can easily do the chapters, and the enemies have either strong attack but crippled accuracy or very harmless scratches but decent accuracy. I know grinding isn't going to help that cause, but I don't want to feel discouraged from doing so. I'm going to just enjoy this game right now as it is, and try to make more use out of children characters.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm not sure this discussion really needs to be in spoiler tags... It's not exactly a spoiler.
    People are apparently really finnicky about what they call spoilers. They can get all excited over simply dropping names.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

People are apparently really finnicky about what they call spoilers. They can get all excited over simply dropping names.
    Don't get it. If they haven't heard of him yet then the name will mean nothing, and if they have the name will still mean nothing because it's just his name.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm not sure this discussion really needs to be in spoiler tags... It's not exactly a spoiler.
    The characters in question are, but without context how is one to determine the role and relationship of certain characters? I do agree though, and if spoilered please at least make it an insightful tag. As someone halfway through the plotline I had no idea if those spoilers pertained to me because they were uselessly titled.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
        Spoiler:- fe:
    Nope, that class can't be passed down, like Lord and Dancer.

Yeah, like when I accidentally said Lucina and Tharja were getting figurines while the article I linked said differently.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Yeah, names are the least of my worries when I want to avoid spoiling things in a game. Unless it's a character from a previous game, the name won't have any significance other than being the name of a character. On the topic of spoilers, anyone who doesn't want the rest of the Spotpass paralogue characters spoiled should tread carefully when looking in the Support Log in the Extras menu. Just saying.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Apparently, in Japan, there is downloadable content called     Spoiler:- very minor spoiler:

I'm probably never going to buy it....so does anyone know what happens in it? I heard that Morgan has a significant role in it, so it has caught my attention. Also, spoiler tags, please, for those who don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Apparently, in Japan, there is downloadable content called     Spoiler:- very minor spoiler:

I'm probably never going to buy it....so does anyone know what happens in it? I heard that Morgan has a significant role in it, so it has caught my attention. Also, spoiler tags, please, for those who don't want to know.
        Spoiler:- "Future of Despair" DLC:

Since I have no thieves since I re-classed Gaius, I decided to make Henry a Thief since I already had a Dark Mage (Tharja). He's really, really weak but he tends to deal critical hits a lot. I'm thinking of just promoting him to a Trickster instead of an Assassin, to take advantage of his Magic.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    Since I have no thieves since I re-classed Gaius, I decided to make Henry a Thief since I already had a Dark Mage (Tharja). He's really, really weak but he tends to deal critical hits a lot. I'm thinking of just promoting him to a Trickster instead of an Assassin, to take advantage of his Magic.
    I'd just reclass them both to their original classes, but that's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by fireemblemfan4ever View Post
        Spoiler:- "Future of Despair" DLC:
    That's pretty much all I've found out about it so far....I was mostly asking if anyone knew what the story was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    That's pretty much all I've found out about it so far....I was mostly asking if anyone knew what the story was going to be.
        Spoiler:- Future of Despair 1:

Spoiler:- Future of Despair 2:

Spoiler:- Future of Despair 3:

But you probably know all of that^... -_-

EDIT: (Source)

Oh hey, it's Lissa's birthday so she gets all the things in the Barracks. Sweet deal. I really like that touch, actually.

Excuse me for any other character who's already had their birthday since Awakening's release. I'm late to the party.

Even if you reclassed Gaius though, he should still be able to perform his Thief duties due to Locktouch staying with him through reclassing.

And I've never been fond of Tricksters, although I love, love, LOVE Acrobat. Great skill for cumbersome maps with lots of forest/sand, albeit more situational than many other skills, making it often lose out to other skills most of the time. I wouldn't advice keeping Henry as a Trickster, as all his magic can really do is heal, and there are better healers out there. I'd personally put him back to a Sorcerer or Dark Knight once you've got the skills you need.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Even if you reclassed Gaius though, he should still be able to perform his Thief duties due to Locktouch staying with him through reclassing.

And I've never been fond of Tricksters, although I love, love, LOVE Acrobat. Great skill for cumbersome maps with lots of forest/sand, albeit more situational than many other skills, making it often lose out to other skills most of the time. I wouldn't advice keeping Henry as a Trickster, as all his magic can really do is heal, and there are better healers out there. I'd personally put him back to a Sorcerer or Dark Knight once you've got the skills you need.
    Exactly, the only reason you want a Trickster is for Acrobat, afterward, just reclass into Assassin. The only characters you should keep as Tricksters are Anna and Gangrel cause they have the stats to back it up.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I have Brady as a Trickster and he's fantastic in the role. The Levin Sword was pretty much made for him since Maribelle's likely to give him such a good base magic

I've only ever played "Fire Emblem" and "Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones" for the GBA, but they were a lot of fun. My favorite characters were always the thieves/assassins, myrmidons/swordmasters, and any type of magic user. In one of my playthroughs of "Sacred Stones," I developed an awesome team of magic people (which I miss).

Gaius is much better as an Assassin. As is Inigo, actually. I reclassed him as one to get Lethality, but I may just keep him there. Owain also does well as an Assassin.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I have Brady as a Trickster and he's fantastic in the role. The Levin Sword was pretty much made for him since Maribelle's likely to give him such a good base magic
    Oh Brady. The one child I don't really use, out of shame due to the fact that, being one of the earliest children I recruited, he missed out on Galeforce in my rush to recruit him. Lesson learned though, and I was able to make sure everyone else who could get it did.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I'm glad I didn't go out of my way to get Galeforce on every child but Cynthia
    It's just...unfair. To the game, I mean. Poor thing doesn't stand a chance

I'm glad I didn't go out of my way to get Galeforce on every child but Cynthia
    It's just...unfair. To the game, I mean. Poor thing doesn't stand a chance
    B-but... in Lunatic and Lunatic+, you need skills like those to actually be able to beat the game... -_-'

Not in lunatic but its required in luna+

as well as using the logbook glitch to get boots on all of your legacy characters.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Quote Originally Posted by fireemblemfan4ever View Post
    B-but... in Lunatic and Lunatic+, you need skills like those to actually be able to beat the game... -_-'
    Okay well in the saner difficulty it's ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by someonewhodied View Post
    Not in lunatic but its required in luna+

as well as using the logbook glitch to get boots on all of your legacy characters.
    What glitch?

Okay well in the saner difficulty it's ridiculous

What glitch?
    Okay. The saner difficulties~

And I think the "glitch" someonewhodied was talking about was something like this:

1. You get legacy character.
    2. You use the boots on him/her.
    3. You save the character in the logbook.
    4. You save the game. Over an empty file, I think.
    5. You reload the old file. You do the same think with other legacy characters... or you avatar.
    6. Wash rinse and whatnot.
    7. Now you have a logbook full of units with extra move!
    8. And you can recruit them... and have extra move... and... I don't really see why you need to go through all that work for an extra two move, but, meh.

Page 101 of 219 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast