Page 104 of 222 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 5548

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

You know, I was worried the spot pass characters would be like Say'ri with their supports. That being mind numbingly boring, but if
        Spoiler:- Spoiler? Is this still a spoiler I have no idea:

Is any indication the Avatar support makes up for it in spades.

He's probably had one of the more legitimately interesting supports in the game (that I've seen).

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    You know, I was worried the spot pass characters would be like Say'ri with their supports. That being mind numbingly boring, but if
        Spoiler:- Spoiler? Is this still a spoiler I have no idea:

Is any indication the Avatar support makes up for it in spades.

He's probably had one of the more legitimately interesting supports in the game (that I've seen).
        Spoiler:- SpotPass Characters:
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    ...I actually beat Infinite Regalia quite easily, dunno why you all are having so much trouble. Course Owain and his Sol and forged Levin Sword did most of the dirty work. Then I end up getting two of the same weapon. Really?

The Silver card is also very nice, though not as useful when you have the Golden Gaffe.
    I've never forged a single weapon, I think I'll probably have to start at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    I really love Gregor's convo in infinite Regalia.

Is that big legendary weapon or you just happy to see Gregor?
    Gregor has great lines.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I think Infinite Regalia is trolling me. 70% of the weapons I've got from it have been bows. And at the moment, the only "bow users" I have are Assassins (given Virion and Noire are reclassed for skills atm). It knows what I don't need. And it's giving me lots of it.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I've never forged a single weapon, I think I'll probably have to start at this point.
    Ditto... I've been getting destroyed by what's-his-name's army in Chapter 19 for quite some time now. And I have some gold laying around... But maybe I should just grind the Spotpass characters.

In other news, I've done everything listed here and I've still been having untold oodles of troubles on the Lunatic Prologue! And the goshdarned video won't upload for me, dagnabbit!

I don't suppose anybody has any advice for that? Again?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I think Infinite Regalia is trolling me. 70% of the weapons I've got from it have been bows. And at the moment, the only "bow users" I have are Assassins (given Virion and Noire are reclassed for skills atm). It knows what I don't need. And it's giving me lots of it.
    You were right, my second shot at Infinite Regalia was much easier, I actually beat it accidentally. I didn't bother to look at the victory condition so I was just going through killing everything. The next run through I did it properly and got myself Astra, Luna and a Double Bow. I quite like Infinite Regalia, I just wish I had more units like Donnel and Owain that can Armsthrift forever. My Avatar does a pretty good job of it as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Ditto... I've been getting destroyed by what's-his-name's army in Chapter 19 for quite some time now. And I have some gold laying around... But maybe I should just grind the Spotpass characters.

In other news, I've done everything listed here and I've still been having untold oodles of troubles on the Lunatic Prologue! And the goshdarned video won't upload for me, dagnabbit!

I don't suppose anybody has any advice for that? Again?
    You should give Frederick your Avatar's Bronze Sword, so that Fred can weaken enemies that you and Chrom can kill. You may need to pair up Chrom and your Avatar on the second turn so you don't get doubled by the Myrmidons, though, and at this point, Lissa may need to pair with Frederick for safety. This may leave you without safe healing, but that's what the Vulneraries are for. You'll want to take down the enemies without dragging them to you. And also, you'll want Frederick to attract the enemies near the boss. May not be as exact as any video, but that's how I took things early on.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Forging is fantastic for three reasons:
    -Maxing out the Bronze weapons so people raising from E Rank aren't entirely useless
    -Making the Dark tomes broken as hell because you can up their accuracy AND power (& Crit rate but details) letting you use their gimmicks
    -Making Axes accurate because Axes are terrible otherwise.

It's just sorta...costly, is all. I don't think I'd forge nearly as much if I didn't have Golden Gaffe

I have a feeling that those spotpass characters can only have supports with the avatar so that...
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    -Maxing out the Bronze weapons so people raising from E Rank aren't entirely useless
    -Making the Dark tomes broken as hell because you can up their accuracy AND power (& Crit rate but details) letting you use their gimmicks

It's just sorta...costly, is all. I don't think I'd forge nearly as much if I didn't have Golden Gaffe
    I just use a Griffon Rider for my axes. That high speed and skill means that even the tomahawk will be hitting the most of the time.

But for other classes/lunatic, I suppose...

Can someone explain the spotpass in this game? are they releasing a set one each day, like KI:U or is it random?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Can someone explain the spotpass in this game? are they releasing a set one each day, like KI:U or is it random?
    The spotpass teams are unlocked each day; it's slightly randomized but you can't NOT get all of them after ~10 days. New game categories come each week.
    A free item & a paralogue are unlocked on alternating weeks.

I haven't bought the game yet, but can I still get spotpasses that have allready been released?

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I haven't bought the game yet, but can I still get spotpasses that have allready been released?
    Yes. Otherwise you'd never get the final paralogues

I haven't had any issues yet, my units are so OP right now that they can always hit and always hit hard regardless of weapon. Inifnite Regalia was the first time I had had trouble, and that was just because I wasn't expecting it. However if I was playing on Lunatic I'm sure I'd have some issue, since the enemies would have stats to compete with my own.

Alright then, thanks for the info!

Come on, you forgot the best part: forging Tree Branches, Logs and Ladles! Yeah, Nosferatu is so broken, and forging it to be even more powerful is plain ridiculous. And then Ruin and Waste are only hindered by accuracy. Forging is quite expensive though, and I've yet to forge much of anything. I don't find as much reason to forge anymore, though it could be how strong everyone gets already.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I don't find as much reason to forge anymore, though it could be how strong everyone gets already.
    I think you outlined it pretty well. Early on forging is wonderful because you get low-level weapons with higher-lever stats, but you have less money. Then later on when you have money...You already have those higher weapons. It plateaus out, really. That's how I feel about forging in Awakening at least. In Path of Radiance it was a little different.

I forge to create weapons that I can use on my Streetpass team so it's hard for everyone else to defeat me.

Though one of the perks of forging is naming your weapons. I named my super-powered Brave Sword Yu Narukami, and my Levin Sword Izanagi and gave them to Owain.

Best gold spent ever.
    Last edited by Recon; 9th March 2013 at 9:52 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I forge to create weapons that I can use on my Streetpass team so it's hard for everyone else to defeat me.

Though one of the perks of forging is naming your weapons. I named my super-powered Brave Sword Yu Narukami, and my Levin Sword Izanagi and gave them to Owain.

Best gold spent ever.
    I'm sure he really enjoys such noble names.

Best gold spent ever.
    Especially when you've got The Golden Gaffe.

Speaking of DLC, is there anyone who has the EXPonential Growth Map that has been able to defeat all of the enemies before they escape? I'm still losing four or five each time, even when I'm putting horsemen on.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Infinite Regalia has nearly broken me, and I still can't get Ragnell. I'm almost worried for when DLC!Ike and Priam become downloadable.

And that's in the completed "Panne" file.
    I'm not even close enough for that in the Henry or Tiki ones (I like that Sp!Tiki sells Dragonstone+'s. Makes all the dragons a bit easier to use.)

Picked it up for the first time in 2 weeks and am recruiting the kids. Cousins can marry each other? Ew, gross...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Infinite Regalia has nearly broken me, and I still can't get Ragnell. I'm almost worried for when DLC!Ike and Priam become downloadable.

And that's in the completed "Panne" file.
    I'm not even close enough for that in the Henry or Tiki ones (I like that Sp!Tiki sells Dragonstone+'s. Makes all the dragons a bit easier to use.)
    Truly. Despite them being fun, I wish Nintendo would pull the prices down just a smidge.

The Dragon/Beaststone+'s are really useful. I can now get Tiki, Nowi, and Panne leveled up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Especially when you've got The Golden Gaffe.

Speaking of DLC, is there anyone who has the EXPonential Growth Map that has been able to defeat all of the enemies before they escape? I'm still losing four or five each time, even when I'm putting horsemen on.
    Yeah, there is one thing that makes getting all of the Entombed a guarantee; Galeforce. With so few units, it's pretty much the crux of being able to kill them all before they escape. It's the only way I've been able to get them all.

Without Galeforce? Eh... I'm not sure how possible or even plausible it is.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yeah, there is one thing that makes getting all of the Entombed a guarantee; Galeforce. With so few units, it's pretty much the crux of being able to kill them all before they escape. It's the only way I've been able to get them all.

Without Galeforce? Eh... I'm not sure how possible or even plausible it is.
    I only have Jaffar, an old assassin, with Galeforce at the moment, and since he's card summoning that's at max level, there's not much point in using him for that. Anyone else you know who gets it?

Page 104 of 222 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast