Page 105 of 224 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Especially when you've got The Golden Gaffe.

Speaking of DLC, is there anyone who has the EXPonential Growth Map that has been able to defeat all of the enemies before they escape? I'm still losing four or five each time, even when I'm putting horsemen on.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yeah, there is one thing that makes getting all of the Entombed a guarantee; Galeforce. With so few units, it's pretty much the crux of being able to kill them all before they escape. It's the only way I've been able to get them all.

Without Galeforce? Eh... I'm not sure how possible or even plausible it is.
    Galeforce is the only way. It's impossible to do it otherwise.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I only have Jaffar, an old assassin, with Galeforce at the moment, and since he's card summoning that's at max level, there's not much point in using him for that. Anyone else you know who gets it?
    Anyone who can become a Dark Flier (promoted class of Pegasus Knight), or the children of a pair with a potential Dark Flier parent. This includes Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, Cordelia, Olivia, Say'ri, and female Avatars for parents characters. Any of children of these characters can inherit Galeforce, and many children can reclass into a Dark Flier as well (i.e., daughters of the male Avatar have all classes available to them, Gaius can unlock the class for any daughter of his, Cynthia has Pegasus Knight as her base class, etc.).

So yeah, a lot of potential characters can have access to Galeforce.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I only have Jaffar, an old assassin, with Galeforce at the moment, and since he's card summoning that's at max level, there's not much point in using him for that. Anyone else you know who gets it?
    Anyone who can reclass into a pegasus knight, as the promoted unit, Dark Flier, gets the skill at lvl 15.

As for units that have it automatically, one of the future Spotpass units has it I believe.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Does the parent have to have Galeforce before they marry?

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Does the parent have to have Galeforce before they marry?
    No. Inheritance of skills is decided when you begin the Paralogue where you can recruit that child... with the exception of Lucina, who inherits as soon as you get her (since she's the only child not to be gained via a Paralogue). So you can marry your characters whenever you want. If you want the child to have Galeforce, however, make sure the Mother has it has her last equipped skill when you begin the Paralogue to recruit said child.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

^Thank you.

I will keep that in mind for my Lunatic run.

Otherwise you end up like me with an Owain with Heal+5...

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Otherwise you end up like me with an Owain with Heal+5...
    That would be uber lame.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That would be uber lame.
    Though Brady with Demoiselle would be awkward, yet fitting.

So while looking at the fire emblem wiki for various odds and ends, I came across something that people disappointed in the support offerings of spotpass characters should like.
    Among the conversations in the Hot Springs of Bonds DLC, the spot pass characters all get a chance to say stuff to each other and other characters

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So while looking at the fire emblem wiki for various odds and ends, I came across something that people disappointed in the support offerings of spotpass characters should like.
    Among the conversations in the Hot Springs of Bonds DLC, the spot pass characters all get a chance to say stuff to each other and other characters
    I doubt there's much depth to those. I'm also wondering if that'll ever be released here.

I doubt there's much depth to those. I'm also wondering if that'll ever be released here.
    I'm pretty sure it will be. It'd be bad business not to release it here. I assume Nintendo of America knows the power of fanservice, and that if they localize the Summer of Bonds DLC, people will eat it up.

NOA did say they would be releasing all the DLC so I think it's safe to say it's coming out.

Whelp, that will certainly be interesting, then.

Whelp, that will certainly be interesting, then.
    Interesting and very, very, very, very, very, very
        Spoiler:- very, very, very...:

very, very, very fun.

I look forward to the "Strongest One's Name" DLC.

Spoiler:- :

I'm willing to guess that each conversation is probably similar to an actual support conversation. Maybe a little shorter.

What are you talking about? Who has the bigger boobies is a very in-depth discussion especially at the hot springs.

Reclassed my OC for better skills. Aiming for similar skills as Walhard and it's going to take forever. Also, am I the only one who gets a Batman vibe from Gerome? Speaking of which, I've seen artwork of him without his mask. I assume he's only shown without it after he proposes to your female avatar (as the proposal image is of him taking it off). Again, this isn't important, just curious.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Reclassed my OC for better skills. Aiming for similar skills as Walhard and it's going to take forever. Also, am I the only one who gets a Batman vibe from Gerome? Speaking of which, I've seen artwork of him without his mask. I assume he's only shown without it after he proposes to your female avatar (as the proposal image is of him taking it off). Again, this isn't important, just curious.
    Yeah, he does give off a Batman vibe, between the gruff voice, the brooding, etc. Nice to know I wasn't the only one who thought that. And yes, the only official art of Gerome without his mask that I've seen is from his proposal image.

Spoiler:- :

I'm willing to guess that each conversation is probably similar to an actual support conversation. Maybe a little shorter.
    Really? How long after the Japanese release did they release this DLC?

Really? How long after the Japanese release did they release this DLC?
    November 15th, so the second to last DLC about 7 months after release.
    But that doesn't really say anything about when it'd be released over here, since we seem to randomly double up on maps and some maps are released before others.

November 15th, so the second to last DLC about 7 months after release.
    But that doesn't really say anything about when it'd be released over here, since we seem to randomly double up on maps and some maps are released before others.
    Well maybe we'll get it soonish, then.

Well maybe we'll get it soonish, then.
    Depends on the release schedule, probably.
    If they only do 1 a week, we still have 7 more weeks to finish out Series 1.
    If they double up on ends/beginnings of packs (eg: Lost Bloodlines 3 & Smash Brethren 1; Smash Brethren 3 & Rogues & Redeemers 1) maybe 5?

And that all assumes they don't put a small break between Series 1 stuff and Series 2 stuff (if only for marketing purposes but also since there's a lot to translate).

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    What are you talking about? Who has the bigger boobies is a very in-depth discussion especially at the hot springs.

Yeah, he does give off a Batman vibe, between the gruff voice, the brooding, etc. Nice to know I wasn't the only one who thought that. And yes, the only official art of Gerome without his mask that I've seen is from his proposal image.
    He takes it off during the S-Level Support with Severa, too. It's not in a proposal image, but it's in the conversation profile like other Support logs.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

The default name for the avatar is Robin.

I agree as well. Batman is the first thing that came to my head when I saw him, actually.

Once you recruit a kid, is it too late to pass down any more skills?

I want to reclass Sumia into a Dark Flier and give Lucina Galeforce, but I'm already well past Chapter 13.

Also, as far as the Spotpass Paralogues go I'm not sure I'm a big fan of some of them. Chapters 9 and 10 were pretty emotional and it feels like bringing back that character dampens the magnitude a little.
    Last edited by Abstinence Pistols; 10th March 2013 at 11:46 PM.

Page 105 of 224 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast