Page 109 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

I maxed my Sothe in a Normal file and the ditched him for another unit.

In the end, transferred data made him much better in my Hard/Maniac/Lunatic runthrough in RD.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Yeah, like you said, in this case his weak points highly outweigh his strong points. Actually, they do in most cases. It's just not worth a reset for him, ultimately, unless you're also not content with some other character's stat growths. And to be fair to PoR I found it pretty tricky. As far as getting everyone to be ranked up, especially. FE7 was easily the hardest since they only had the main storyline chapters and PoR was probably next hardest because your extra exp was given based on overall performance. I guess I relate difficulty with how easy it is to get your characters in a comfortable place. That, and a lot of the PoR characters seemed to be slightly weaker hitters. Off the top of my head I can think of a lot of my party who often hits for much smaller increments of damage than in other games.
    Well, I personally found RD to be much tougher, only because of the fact that Normal Mode is named Hard Mode in the Japanese version, which totally threw me off on my first run. Now that I look back, though, PoR did have its tricky parts, though they were typically in the first half of the game, notably the early game defend chapters. I personally find PoR and RD to be the tougher end of the localized FE games (otherwise we all know FE5 wins that contest), though that's because I've gotten used to planning a small group that will come into the final chapter every time I play FE7, so the game usually turns out simple to manage most of the time.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

1st Smash Brethren map coming tomorrow, the whole pack is 6.50 now though.

Date for future spotpass maps are here as well
    Last edited by Recon; 13th March 2013 at 6:25 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

6.50?
    ....why?
    I mean, Lost Bloodlines was $3, $2.50 and (I'm guessing) $2.50 and the pack was still $6.

But hey at least we finish/start in the same week. Guessing next week we'll only get Smash Brethren 2, then the week after will be 3 & the start of Rogues & Redeemers.

Anybody get the SpotPass download today? I haven't yet...
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Pretty sure the date they have for the spotpass being today is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    6.50?
    ....why?
    I mean, Lost Bloodlines was $3, $2.50 and (I'm guessing) $2.50 and the pack was still $6.

But hey at least we finish/start in the same week. Guessing next week we'll only get Smash Brethren 2, then the week after will be 3 & the start of Rogues & Redeemers.
    Maybe there'll be more than one map that's 3 bucks. Either way, 50 cents is nothing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anybody get the SpotPass download today? I haven't yet...
    The SpotPass come out tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Maybe there'll be more than one map that's 3 bucks. Either way, 50 cents is nothing.
    Yeah it's not too big a deal (especially if two maps are $3) but this brings me to my other question

What determines the price of these things? Like $2.50 is fine but take Lost Bloodlines.
    All three maps are the same, the enemies are mostly the same, but the only the first map is $3....why? I figured at first either all three would be $3 (size of the map or something, maybe) or that map 2 would be $3 (dread fighter) but...

What's a better skill for a War Monk, Deliverer or Swordbreaker? I'm considering Deliverer because I will most likely pair them up with units, but Swordbreaker will protect the War Monk from their main threats.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

>_<

I'm going away on vacation so I'm going to have to miss it! Hope it's still free Saturday. Grinding, so slow and tedious. EXPonential Growth only giving me one level per run and so far I only have Aegis and Pavise...

I plan to give Noire (who's now a Dark Flier) both Rally Spectrum and Rally Movement since they can stack. Street Passed with someone in Chinatown today, I mopped the floor with them. Wonder what the people at the upcoming animé convention are going to think when my team's done. Oh well...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    What's a better skill for a War Monk, Deliverer or Swordbreaker? I'm considering Deliverer because I will most likely pair them up with units, but Swordbreaker will protect the War Monk from their main threats.
    I like any Breaker skills since they're just great to cover a weapon triangle weakness. Deliverer seems nice too, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I plan to give Noire (who's now a Dark Flier) both Rally Spectrum and Rally Movement since they can stack. Street Passed with someone in Chinatown today, I mopped the floor with them. Wonder what the people at the upcoming animé convention are going to think when my team's done. Oh well...
    I only ever get to pass people at school, though they're few and their teams aren't really set up for a challenge, but I still want to get myself a nice Streetpass team set up. Already got Falcon Knight Cordelia with Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker, so that will be fun to have. I seriously would like to try a Sniper with Counter, though I'm not sure I'll try it until a later play.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I only ever get to pass people at school, though they're few and their teams aren't really set up for a challenge, but I still want to get myself a nice Streetpass team set up.
    You guys are lucky. Where I live, I always get StreetPass hits, but none of them are Fire Emblem ones. They all just play Mario games...
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Ive only gotten one streetpass, some kid on the way to my moms work, but then again I rarely leave the house, let alone with my 3ds.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Yeah it's not too big a deal (especially if two maps are $3) but this brings me to my other question

What determines the price of these things? Like $2.50 is fine but take Lost Bloodlines.
    All three maps are the same, the enemies are mostly the same, but the only the first map is $3....why? I figured at first either all three would be $3 (size of the map or something, maybe) or that map 2 would be $3 (dread fighter) but...
    Maybe its how they're valuing the rewards for beating them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    I'd pick Swordbreaker, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I like any Breaker skills since they're just great to cover a weapon triangle weakness. Deliverer seems nice too, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.
    They are neat, my Gerome has Sword, Axe and Lancebreaker. He's essentially untouchable by any melee units.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hey so I'm thinking about getting awakening but I can't for a while, and I heard that the spotpass chapters/characters stop at April 25 does that mean that if I get the game afterwards, I won't be able to get any spotpass? Cuz that would suck
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Hey so I'm thinking about getting awakening but I can't for a while, and I heard that the spotpass chapters/characters stop at April 25 does that mean that if I get the game afterwards, I won't be able to get any spotpass? Cuz that would suck
    Hmm, that's the same dilemma for me. I wish to know if there's still some way to get everything...

They stop coming out with new ones, you'll still be able to get the spotpass content after that date however.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    They stop coming out with new ones, you'll still be able to get the spotpass content after that date however.
    Oh, like Shadow Dragon and its online shop changes.

I have confirmed that there is a god of forgiveness!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Maybe its how they're valuing the rewards for beating them?
    the $3 map only gives you a character, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Yayyyyyyy. I can get all the spotpass content then! Hopefully. Did the fanservice dlc come out yet? And how much do the dlc.packs cost?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

No fanservice DLC as of yet. Pricing of the DLC packs so far are 6.00, 6.00, 6.00 and the latest being 6.50

Question about streetpass, for anyone who has any idea what happened or have any interest in reading the following paragraph. :P

A friend of mine and I met up a few days ago. Our games streetpassed (is that a verb?) each other, so we booted them up to play each other's FE teams. But both he and I seemed to have received totally random teams, as the avatars were both wrong, characters we didn't have were used, characters were classed differently, and the teams were way weaker than ours. Figuring something odd had happened, we waited for another streetpass to see if the problem would work itself out. The same thing happened a second time, with different random teams than the first time.

Any thoughts?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Do you guys have other save files active?

The new spotpass paralogue came out today. So what do you think about the fact that    Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Page 109 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast