Page 110 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    The new spotpass paralogue came out today. So what do you think about the fact that    Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    It feels a bit like a deus ex machina, however, it is subverted somewhat thanks to the character's problems.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

After thinking about it, I've started assuming that Spotpass characters are not intended to be "taken seriously" as part of the story, personally... otherwise it just seems to trivialize certain storyline events.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

This new paralogue was hard, and the "girl" you get in that paralogue only have support conversation with Robin sadly. How many paralogues will we get ?

I assume that the Classic/Casual rules will apply for DLC.

Otherwise, I can't imagine doing that one future DLC without having a casualty.

For all other purposes, I can just reset the game and pretend its Classic.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Do you guys have other save files active?
    Nope. Just the one, each of us.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    After thinking about it, I've started assuming that Spotpass characters are not intended to be "taken seriously" as part of the story, personally... otherwise it just seems to trivialize certain storyline events.
    Since most people probably aren't likely to do them before beating the game probably.
    Also since I think the last character in question is....different.

Though that said I don't see how
        Spoiler:- :

In regard to the spotpass thing I too get that issue, it shows me Spotpassing, but the characters I get are not on either of our teams.

I ownder if the Spot Pass is interupted then the game generates a random team with the characters in a random class they can be.

You guys need to go to wireless and create your streetpass team.

So, "A Hard Miracle" really laid on the Hard. This'll be a pain in the butt, I can already tell. People doing this on Lunatic+ are suicidal....
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Y View Post
    You guys need to go to wireless and create your streetpass team.
    Already have done, that's why I'm so confused.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

In your spotpass teams, do you have any legacy/DLC characters? Or Downloaded Avatars? If you do that causes your game to just send out the random teams, as if you didn't have the game at all.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 15th March 2013 at 1:59 AM.

Well, I beat Chapter 25 last night so I'm gonna start going through the Spotpass chapters, right after I forge myself some Brave Weapons and get everyone's weapon levels to A. I've still go some stragglers.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

180,000 copies of Fire Emblem Awakening were sold in the U.S. in February (117,000 at retail and 63,000 digitally). Nintendo added that "by comparison, the previous hand-held entrant in the franchise – Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon – has sold a little more than 250,000 units life to date in the United States."
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...es-in-february

Yaaaaay! I'm so happy for FE. So deserving of these sales.

Bah, I just reached that chapter where     Spoiler:- spoiler:

I'm talking about Lunatic mode, BTW.

Edit: Nope, seems she was only in the calavalier's reach. Oh well...seems like I'll have to find a replacement to guard that door...I guess that means more level grinding for me.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 15th March 2013 at 3:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    In your spotpass teams, do you have any legacy/DLC characters? Or Downloaded Avatars? If you do that causes your game to just send out the random teams, as if you didn't have the game at all.
    Thanks, that was it. I was using a legacy character, as was he. Appreciate the help, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Bah, I just reached that chapter where     Spoiler:- spoiler:

I'm talking about Lunatic mode, BTW.
    That's... odd. Given she doesn't have a weapon, I'd think they'd target her first time, every time. But if I had to hazard a guess, perhaps it's because she's a promoted class, whereas Chrom was not, and thus they "think" he's the weaker target, and thus the one to go after?

Still though, odd that they'd ignore a character not packing a weapon in favor of one that is. Hm.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

That's... odd. Given she doesn't have a weapon, I'd think they'd target her first time, every time. But if I had to hazard a guess, perhaps it's because she's a promoted class, whereas Chrom was not, and thus they "think" he's the weaker target, and thus the one to go after?

Still though, odd that they'd ignore a character not packing a weapon in favor of one that is. Hm.
    Yeah, I think she was just out of their range....

The enemies should be going to whoever has the weakest defences in their attack range, by placing units around her you probably prevented access to her or she had higher defence than Chrom.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The enemies should be going to whoever has the weakest defences in their attack range, by placing units around her you probably prevented access to her or she had higher defence than Chrom.
    It was probably the defense. I hadn't really level grinded with Chrom yet, too lazy, so I just had him paired up with another character who was defeated.

So Chrom probably did have lower defense. But I'm past that point now.

Also, my overall game plan to avoid excessive level grinding is to carry a few select characters, four or five, who I overlevel, and since they face no competition with other units for experience gain fighting enemies, they maintain these high levels. It was when I got this idea that I made my Lunatic mode file in the first place....but I want opinions from veteran players. Do you guys think it'll work? My Avatar and Fredrick seem to be doing well enough so far...

Four or five characters will not get you through the game, especially on Lunatic. You'll need as many as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I've got Micaiah in mine, but that's only because she's a max stat unit with a troll skillset.

I've got Micaiah in mine, but that's only because she's a max stat unit with a troll skillset.[/QUOTE]

Hehehe, that's what I was doing too. XD

In most of my matches,
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

What happens when its a characters/your avatar's birthday?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    What happens when its a characters/your avatar's birthday?
    It'll say it's their Birthday in the Barracks, and they'll be guaranteed to get three different effects in the barracks (a burst of stats, EXP bonus, and finding an item).

Page 110 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast