Page 114 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 5572

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Honestly, HP is probably the best one to lower since it's the easiest to gain. You will pretty well always gain HP on level up, and Seraph Robes give 5 HP instead of the 2 points that the other items give.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Im probably a few days to a week, maybe 2 weeks tops, whats the best asset/flaw for a grandmaster? Id like him to make use of both swords and tombs, and will probably switch classes to get skills.
    I've liked +Spd -Def, which turned out way better than +Spd -Luck, since the latter totally killed my Avatar's offenses with the 5% growth drop in Strength and Magic it causes. It was inconvenient, considering it was on my Lunatic run. Every other option results in a disappointingly slow Avatar for me, so I like boosting speed.

In other news, my Edward with Vengeance, Gamble, Wrath, Vantage, and Swordfaire was totally worth the effort. Since I won't abandon Owain, though, it looks like I'm going to have two killer Swordmasters. I've also considered going to Lunatic+ at some point in the nearer future, but as my sig suggests, I have some business I want to attend to first. That, and senior year of high school is coming to an end, so I'm going to be busy with all that fun stuff anyway. Still looking forward to an attempt at Lunatic+ at some point.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Is Ilyana worth using in PoR? I've already promoted Soren, but she's stuck on Level 17 and I'm at Chapter 21. She isn't doubling very often, for some reason.
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

I think I picked +Strength/-Luck. I actually kinda hate my avatar, since he can't kill really kill a lot and dies pretty easily. Maybe if I do Hard Mode, I'll go with something like +Res/-Luck. I could always use another mage killer, especially since I'm not buying any DLC.

Spoiler:- SpotPass Paralogues:
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 21st March 2013 at 7:36 AM.

Don't do -luck. It affects so many stats, and not just Luck, not to mention Luck is one of the most important stats since it fuels the most broken skill, Armsthrift.

Pick either to be a Mage or a Physical fighter and do -Strength or -Magic.

Considering just about any character can get 50 luck with limit breaker, it isn't that big of a deal. TBH, Armsthrift is only really good for forged and braves. (Though, I'm more looking at spotpass team use.) Or if you want to save your legendary weapons.

Though, I still don't recommend going with -luck, look at what stats lower what.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 21st March 2013 at 6:57 PM.

-HP can easily be remedied with a Seraph Robe, and plus, you can support almost anyone so you can get some avoid bonuses everywhere and not even take a hit.

Hello everyone! I love the Fire emblem series.

Of course the only one i've played is the sacred stones...xD

One question though.

Is Natasha worth keeping? She keeps dying and i keep going after her, but it seems needless
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Hello everyone! I love the Fire emblem series.

Of course the only one i've played is the sacred stones...xD

One question though.

Is Natasha worth keeping? She keeps dying and i keep going after her, but it seems needless
    In early chapters it's very helpful to have a healer as you can't grind, but as you promote units you'll be getting Bishops/Sages etc. that can attack and heal others. Personally, I dumped all my healers once I promoted Artur and got Saleh. It's just a pain to grind them up, even to level 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

alright so i downloaded "Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon" on ROM using DeSmuME. I start the new game, and in the intro, the text gets all jumbled and blurred. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please?
    Cool, calm, and collected....

My BW Info:

TRADES
    1: Levels have to be under 80, any nature, any ability (unless I specify)
    2: If you have a specific Pokémon you want me to breed or trade, say so in your PM
    3: THEY CANNOT BE HACKED!!!
    4: PM your questions, comments, responses, and requests
    5: I have a list of Pokemon I can give, but can't fit it on my sig. PM me for the list

LOOKING FOR:
    Weather Trio
    Eon Duo
    Arceus
    Ho-oh
    Deoxys
    Mew
    Legend Dogs
    Jirachi
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Lombre (w/ Water Stone)
    Nosepass
    Machoke (preferably w/ No Guard)
    Meditite
    Chatot
    Voltorb
    Tauros
    Teddiursa

Hey hey.

Anybody have any advice on what to do about Mire users (in Chapter 20 or some-such, the one where you have to get out of a place)? Because they seem impossible to reach and attack...

Personally, I kept her. I tried going through the game w/o losing anyone. Of course, the most popular option is to get rid of her since it takes an eternity to get her not only to lvl. 10, but 20 if u wanna max her stats. But if you do keep her, she becomes invaluable in the later and harder stages when you start needing more healers. It's your choice though, so do wat u wanna do

Actually, in sacred stones, Natasha is pretty useful and easy to train. The chapter you get her in has an arena, so grind in the arena with your other characters, and use Natasha to heal. If her staff breaks, use your profits to buy a new one. In that single chapter, I got all my units , along with Natasha, to level 12+ , and over 30k gold.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    Hey hey.

Anybody have any advice on what to do about Mire users (in Chapter 20 or some-such, the one where you have to get out of a place)? Because they seem impossible to reach and attack...
    They are, unless you similarly have Mire. Doesn't matter though, they have such a low hit rate.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hey hey.

Ignore them.

They'll hit pretty much once in a blue moon, I didn't end up killing any except for one when I had Cherche unlock a chest that was in the same room as one anyway.

Well, okay...

I believe one of them would've murdered Kellem, had I not reset the game... Though, it seems as though my concern was unfounded.

Hey hey.

If you're having trouble, it's a "defeat commander" mission, so you could try an offensive approach. Get your strongest characters as close to the boss as you possible can. That's how I got past it on Lunatic mode.

Be careful about reinforcements coming from the stairs, though.
    I believe one of them would've murdered Kellem, had I not reset the game... Though, it seems as though my concern was unfounded.
    Pair him up with someone.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Be careful about reinforcements coming from the stairs, though.Pair him up with someone.
    Or keep a healer close to him.

So I finally have enough money to get FE:A, am I going to have trouble finding it at my local meijer?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

So many comments on the previous page on how horrid lowering Luck is...and I'm already on Chapter 5 on Lunatic with no deaths. That said, some advice? Advice on recruiting Donnel as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    So I finally have enough money to get FE:A, am I going to have trouble finding it at my local meijer?
    No, you can buy it off the eShop.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

It's a shame the European release isn't here in time for the Easter holidays. I wouldn't finish it in the 2 weeks but I always play a game a lot just after I get it and 19 April is 5 weeks away from exams. It does give be time to basically memorise all the skills and children and everything else that wasn't in FE8. In other news, the demo is coming on the 28 March and I'd like to ask, what's in it?

I'll probably go for -HP/+Spd for my Avatar, judging by the comments on the last page. As for marriages and children, I'll endeavour to get Galeforce on as many units as possible since it looks like an awesome skill but otherwise I'll just pair whatever with whatever since I'm playing on Normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

box in archers and allow donnel to pick them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    It's a shame the European release isn't here in time for the Easter holidays. I wouldn't finish it in the 2 weeks but I always play a game a lot just after I get it and 19 April is 5 weeks away from exams. It does give be time to basically memorise all the skills and children and everything else that wasn't in FE8. In other news, the demo is coming on the 28 March and I'd like to ask, what's in it?

I'll probably go for -HP/+Spd for my Avatar, judging by the comments on the last page. As for marriages and children, I'll endeavour to get Galeforce on as many units as possible since it looks like an awesome skill but otherwise I'll just pair whatever with whatever since I'm playing on Normal.
    Galefroce makes everything better, it's invaluable.

Anyone know who would make a good Bride?

I was going to turn Maribelle into one but she thrives on magic so Valkerie is made for her.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Anyone know who would make a good Bride?

I was going to turn Maribelle into one but she thrives on magic so Valkerie is made for her.
    Depends. What stat modifiers did you give your avatar at the start? From there is where you should go on picking your spouse.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 114 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast