Page 122 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yes.

Spoiler:- Choice:

...That probably didn't need to be spoilered, but eh.
    Is it actually a different ending?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Is it actually a different ending?
        Spoiler:- Well...:
    Last edited by Recon; 31st March 2013 at 5:09 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I guess I'll ask here as well.

If you had five skills.

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 3
    Skill 4
    Skill 5

I want to have skill 3 inherited, can I displace and replace the skill to be

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 4
    Skill 5
    Skill 3

Would this make me inherit that skill?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Yes as long as it isn't a DLC skill and it has to be done before you enter the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post

If you had five skills.

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 3
    Skill 4
    Skill 5

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 4
    Skill 5
    Skill 3

Yep. Removing and re-equipping any skill will place it in the last skill slot, and thus make it the skill that will be inherited.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yep. Removing and re-equipping any skill will place it in the last skill slot, and thus make it the skill that will be inherited.
    That is so evil and genius at the same time...I love it.

Does anyone know if the DLC Smash Pack is any good? I don't want to waste my money if I don't have to.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post

Does anyone know if the DLC Smash Pack is any good? I don't want to waste my money if I don't have to.
    Well you can obtain a DLC only class and a DLC only skill. So it's pretty good.

Yes. You get access to the Bride class, and the Iote's Shield skill.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
        Spoiler:- Well...:
    Yeah, both times I finished the final chapter I chose to finish off Grima myself.

It's worth it just to get Iote's Shield.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It's a shame that what is by far the most useful skill is put as the reward for the longest chapter.
    50 enemies is a lot to go through!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's a shame that what is by far the most useful skill is put as the reward for the longest chapter.
    Though it makes sense in that respect; given how useful the skill is, they make you earn it.

...Though trying to outfit all of your fliers with it is of course quite the chore as a consequence.

Just let them all come to you, turn off all animations and skip all actions. That's what I did for farming Paragon. I used Owain, Donnel and Nah. Three units that can safely survive anything while at the same time able to kill anyone at either close or long range without me doing anything. I did go through a lot of Dragonstones, though. Since Nah doesn't have Armsthrift.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post

If you had five skills.

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 3
    Skill 4
    Skill 5

Skill 1
    Skill 2
    Skill 4
    Skill 5
    Skill 3

Every breaker skill on a unit with a massive amount of speed!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I am so terrible. I went into this game telling myself if a unit died I would suck it up and move on unlike my playthrough of the Sacred Stones. That lasted all of no time. Now whenever someone dies I soft reset and start over. There isn't a way to change the game to casual mode is there?

Also is there an example chart for what the best marriages are for everyone?
    Last edited by Ace of Shades; 31st March 2013 at 8:52 PM.

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    I am so terrible. I went into this game telling myself if a unit died I would suck it up and move on unlike my playthrough of the Sacred Stones. That lasted all of no time. Now whenever someone dies I soft reset and start over. There isn't a way to change the game to casual mode is there?
    as far as I know, not without starting a new file.

Are you basing this off the pairings themselves, the resultant children or both?

Regardless, it's subjective in a lot of cases EveryonexAvatar and there are so many possible pairings it's not even funny, so I doubt anyone has done it yet. But seriously put every character in the Avatar's harem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post

I personally go with whatever pairing will grant the best skills for the children.

Chrom and Olivia gives Lucina the best stats as well as access to Galeforce which is a MUST-have. Lissa and Donnel are another great combo as Donnel's high luck modifier and Armsthrift pretty much allows Owain to have an infinite uses with any weapon he holds once he's caped the stat. I like using him as a swordsmaster, but my friend says they've been nerfed. I call bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Chrom and Olivia gives Lucina the best stats as well as access to Galeforce which is a MUST-have. Lissa and Donnel are another great combo as Donnel's high luck modifier and Armsthrift pretty much allows Owain to have an infinite uses with any weapon he holds once he's caped the stat. I like using him as a swordsmaster, but my friend says they've been nerfed. I call bull.
    It's true they don't seem as strong as they were. But I think they were just OP in the past.

So I tried the new SpotPass Paralogue, and

Spoiler:- wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    So I tried the new SpotPass Paralogue, and

Spoiler:- wtf:
    Smart AI. On harder difficulties, enemies won't attack unless there are multiple of them able to attack at once.

About the whole Donnel and armsthrift, unless you specifically screw someone over just about everyone has at least 40 luck, so you can just hit 50 with Limit Break. So you don't have to deal with his -mag -skl and -speed. Now, you just have to make sure the parent has merc. Or the kid starts as one.

SMs have been nerfed mainly due to Assassins having better stat caps, aside from Defense/Res. And SMs no longer have their innate crit bonus. They're not useless, but they are outclassed by Assassins, for once XD Though, SMs do have better mag, so if you want a magical sword user, that works.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 1st April 2013 at 1:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    About the whole Donnel and armsthrift, unless you specifically screw someone over just about everyone has at least 40 luck, so you can just hit 50 with Limit Break. So you don't have to deal with his -mag -skl and -speed. Now, you just have to make sure the parent has merc. Or the kid starts as one.

SMs have been nerfed mainly due to Assassins having better stat caps, aside from Defense/Res. And SMs no longer have their innate crit bonus. They're not useless, but they are outclassed by Assassins, for once XD Though, SMs do have better mag, so if you want a magical sword user, that works.
    Which is great for Owain, cause once capped, his Mag stat is almost equal to his Str, and thus, allowing me to beat the crud out of generals with him.

Yes, give Owain a forged Levin Sword and you're set. He does very, very well with it.

Was I the only one who paired people off by how nice their support was/how cute they were together rather than obsessing over stat caps & class passing

Was I the only one who paired people off by how nice their support was/how cute they were together rather than obsessing over stat caps & class passing
    I did at first. Ricken/Nowi melted my heart (Baby face shipping?) so I ended up putting them together, even if Nah didn't get great options as a consequence. Chrom/Sumia was a guilty pleasure for me at first (though Lucina did get Galeforce and Cynthia got Aether so it worked out), and Avatar/Cordelia gave me some seriously crazy feels. Lon'qu/Panne was a pairing that I loved with the dynamics between the two, and it ended up paying off since Yarne is rocking Astra. Frederick/Miriel went together because they just seemed to click for me (two serious people), and honestly I didn't care much for either so I was glad to stick them together. Henry/Maribelle went together because I could not resist Maribelle's total blushing due to Henry. Virion/Olivia became strangely appealing to me as well, even though Inigo could've had better options.

Everyone else though, was paired up with children in mind. Gaius/Tharja, Donnel/Lissa, Stahl/Cherche, and Gregor/Sully.

Page 122 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast