Page 123 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

This marriage stuff is going to be the death of me I've changed my marriage chart like 5 times now. I want good pairings but I also want good kids.

The mothers I have left are Tharja, Miriel, Maribelle, and Cordelia. As for guys I have Ricken, Lon'qu, Fredrick, Libra, Kellam, and Virion. (there is also Gregor but he is like an old man, so no.)

I was thinking CordeliaXFredrick, MirielxLon'qu, TharjaxRicken, and MaribellexVirion(The amount of class is overwhelming). Could you help?

~

Well Awakening certainly beat Kid Icarus in terms quality.
    I also did enjoy making couples, and will continue in my second playthrough.
    Oh and **** the last 2 chapters, haha stupid enemies with ridiculous strength.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Was I the only one who paired people off by how nice their support was/how cute they were together rather than obsessing over stat caps & class passing
    The only pairings I've done so far have been ChromxSumia (because laziness) and StahlxSully (which is probably enough to show you where my stance on eugenics is).

Was I the only one who paired people off by how nice their support was/how cute they were together rather than obsessing over stat caps & class passing
    I did a few pairings for how cute it was. I did Chrom x Olivia cause my friend wanted me to do that. and I did Yarne x Nah. Cause I want a bunny-dragon child. Although that can't happen it the game. But that is what fanart is for!

I was kind of doing that, but I did it more on a whim. Although I may hook up Lon'qu and Panne next time for high skill with Lethality and Astra for Yarne.

I do have this question, since there is level 1 reclasing, how important is it really to get a character to level 20 before they promote in this game? I would only do this for characters getting special skills for their children, so that I can get the child character earlier. There is level grinding, but for 10 more levels, I don't want to necessarily take longer/overpower the character.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I was kind of doing that, but I did it more on a whim. Although I may hook up Lon'qu and Panne next time for high skill with Lethality and Astra for Yarne.

I do have this question, since there is level 1 reclasing, how important is it really to get a character to level 20 before they promote in this game? I would only do this for characters getting special skills for their children, so that I can get the child character earlier. There is level grinding, but for 10 more levels, I don't want to necessarily take longer/overpower the character.
    If you're not going to grind then you'll want to wait until level 20 to promote them, or sooner if they've capped all their stats. That way you'll have the best characters without spending hours and hours grinding and reclassing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I married my avatar to nowi, I dont regret it, IIRC nah and morgan both have acess to tactitoin class now. But currently my avatars entire family is dragon girls Every teenage boy's dream

I also wanted to marry Donnell and sai're but they don't support...
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Nope, I'm doing the same thing.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If you're not going to grind then you'll want to wait until level 20 to promote them, or sooner if they've capped all their stats. That way you'll have the best characters without spending hours and hours grinding and reclassing.
    I suppose, but if I had a special class I wanted to revert to, then I should try to aim for all the skills that I want to gain from certain classes. I can always do a little bit of grinding. If I may ask this though, when (before which chapter) should I recruit the children characters? I guess grinding is just one of those things that you should do anyway.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Depends, some of the children chapters are designed to be done fairly late in the game. Just look at the enemies and determine if you can beat them. There isn't a particular chapter to recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I also wanted to marry Donnell and sai're but they don't support...
    Avatar supports with everyone, including people who would have no supports whatsoever otherwise. The only restriction on Avatar marriage is gender (since there are no gaywads or lezbos in FE).

Finally, someone who supports like I do.
    When I started Awakening for the first time, J didn't know Chrome had a forced marriage at the end of the Plegia arc, so he ended up marrying Sully. :/

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Oh, god I realised Libra's a War Monk.
    I legitimately thought he was a woman. I was considering marrying my Avatar to him and everything...

*goes off to re-evaluates sexuality*

Quote Originally Posted by R_N
    Why not both?

+Mag/-HPAvatarxTharja. Pass on Lifetaker(and Sol if you want) to Noire. Reclass to Sorcerer and equip Nosferatu. Now you can laugh at Tharja's stalking and how invincible Noire is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

EVERYBODY! I finally beat Chapter 1 on Lunatic!

I thought it would get easier when I got more people. It didn't. It very much didn't.

Does anybody wonder how dead corpses get better weapons than the prince of a sizable nation? I wonder!

Yeah, quite confusing. Just wait until Chapter 4, when you can get to the Outrealm Gate. If you bought or buy EXPonential Growth, and The Golden Gaffe, it makes things so much easier. If you don't have it though, probably gonna be a lot harder.

Aura, you thought Libra was a woman? I thought that at first also until I saw he was a War Monk. Nintendo must be making a Lucius archetype or something.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I suppose, but if I had a special class I wanted to revert to, then I should try to aim for all the skills that I want to gain from certain classes. I can always do a little bit of grinding. If I may ask this though, when (before which chapter) should I recruit the children characters? I guess grinding is just one of those things that you should do anyway.
    Later the better, since you'll have an easier time of taking out the enemies and the children will start with higher stats (Not that it matters in the long run).

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Oh, god I realised Libra's a War Monk.
    I legitimately thought he was a woman. I was considering marrying my Avatar to him and everything...
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Aura, you thought Libra was a woman? I thought that at first also until I saw he was a War Monk. Nintendo must be making a Lucius archetype or something.
    Did you two not read the conversation he has with Chrom when he's recruited?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

My thoughts exactly. It is explicitly stated after all.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Later the better, since you'll have an easier time of taking out the enemies and the children will start with higher stats (Not that it matters in the long run).
    Ah, yes that. That is very true. I don't know when I'll start my new game, but I should have fun with it.

It was obvious that Libra was a woman when she lied to Chrom about being the opposite gender. Plus she can, er, adopt kids with another woman partner.

Yeah...

Hoenn has disappointed.

What should I do with spotpass characters? must haves? must battles? must buys?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Battle them, and buy their items. Those are the main perks; don't ever pay to recruit them.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Get them. Reclass them. Fight final boss with like 13 of them as Grandmasters. Use Rally Spectrum. Lauugh as you murder the boss.

edit: I think they can at least. >Double Checks
    edit 2: lol, yup they can. :3
    Last edited by KikoKo; 2nd April 2013 at 2:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    My thoughts exactly. It is explicitly stated after all.
    I haven't got the game yet because of Europe. I had only seen his portrait and official art, so I only found out he was a man once I saw he was a War Monk while browsing Serenesforest. I'm glad the game at least acknowledges Libra's sheer femininity.
    So now I'll have to choose between Cordelia and Tharja. Perfection and stalking. Galeforce and Lifetaker etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I haven't got the game yet because of Europe. I had only seen his portrait and official art, so I only found out he was a man once I saw he was a War Monk while browsing Serenesforest. I'm glad the game at least acknowledges Libra's sheer femininity.
    So now I'll have to choose between Cordelia and Tharja. Perfection and stalking. Galeforce and Lifetaker etc.
    Cordelia has long been a favorite of mine, even before I found out about Galeforce. What can I say; I've got a thing for redheads, and a thing for long haired girls. Cordelia had both, so it led me to start supporting her with my Avatar. Their supports just... ate away at my heart. One of the earliest marriages I did, and it ended up paying off; Severa very much appreciated having all classes (barring male exclusive ones) available to her.

Spoiler:- File 1 - Marriages:

Spoiler:- File 2 - Marriages:

Spoiler:- File 3 - Marriages:

I have decided to not care about stats anymore and all my marriages are based on personality now. GaiusxPanne i want a red headed yarne.

~

Page 123 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast