Page 130 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Hum? Getting all the S supports is cake. can do it on one file, anyway. I already finished the male Avatars supports, and most of the first generation. Support grinding is sooo fast in this game ;_;

The real issue with supports is the child/father ones >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yeah, the support conversations are good, but not good enough for me to spend that much time. Especially when they're all available online.
    Unless you're a completionist.

Okay guys, after two hours of reading guides and browsing the Fire Emblem Wiki, I finally finished my list!     Spoiler:- who's making sweet sweet love tonight and with who:
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quick guys, how do I get money fast without buying the DLC.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    The real issue with supports is the child/father ones >.>
    How's that any hard than any other character?

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Quick guys, how do I get money fast without buying the DLC.
    You don't, really. You can fight all the Risen on your map, they'll usually have some Bullions. But that's it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

You don't, really. You can fight all the Risen on your map, they'll usually have some Bullions. But that's it.
    It's just pocket change when it comes down to singular maps. Two future expenses on chocolate bars are going to be well spent.

Unless he doesn't have Wi-Fi and that's why.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's just pocket change when it comes down to singular maps. Two future expenses on chocolate bars are going to be well spent.

Unless he doesn't have Wi-Fi and that's why.
    I have wifi, I just dont support DLC.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

How's that any hard than any other character?
    Because to get all the kid/father conversations you actually need to marry people, while first generation you can pair whoever.

I have wifi, I just dont support DLC.
    And why's that? You support the game, it's the same thing.

Because to get all the kid/father conversations you actually need to marry people, while first generation you can pair whoever.
    So shouldn't you be saying kid/parent?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Well to be fair the mothers (and Chrom) are always the same, it's just the fathers that are different.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

And why's that? You support the game, it's the same thing.

This game has more aceptable DLC, I might get the future of dispare in the future, but with DLC in general, especially day 1 DLC. I really don't see how they couldnt include it in the game.

This game has more aceptable DLC, I might get the future of dispare in the future, but with DLC in general, especially day 1 DLC. I really don't see how they couldnt include it in the game.
    Most of the DLC was made after the game was already done. Some of it, like all the series 2 dlc, probably couldn't have been conceptualized during production.

To be fair, much of the DLC that was day 1 here wasn't day 1 in Japan, and the DLC that was day 1 in Japan was made after the game was completed and shipped off.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

No. The mother/children supports are the same no matter who the father is. They don't have separate slots in the support viewer, unlike all the different possible father/child pairs.

I know that, Im talking about most DLC. I just feel DLC should be a separate experience from the game, not something you need to buy to go through the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Well to be fair the mothers (and Chrom) are always the same, it's just the fathers that are different.
    No. The mother/children supports are the same no matter who the father is. They don't have separate slots in the support viewer, unlike all the different possible father/child pairs.
    I get what you mean now, I've actually noticed that some of the father supports are the same regardless of parent as well.

I know that, Im talking about most DLC. I just feel DLC should be a separate experience from the game, not something you need to buy to go through the game.
    The thing with day 1 DLC is that the game is finished and can't have anything added to it months and months before release, so they can take that time afterwards to create something that they can release digitally on release day. I can't even think of any games where you're required to buy DLC to go through the game.

Pretty sure all the father supports are basically the same, but just slightly reworked to include their character quirks/personality.

...I imagine this doesn't really come through on the blander fathers but

e: Same goes with the sibling supports

Eh, that's why I'm not doing Lunatic. Normal and Hard shouldn't require it, though.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Pretty sure all the father supports are basically the same, but just slightly reworked to include their character quirks/personality.

...I imagine this doesn't really come through on the blander fathers but

e: Same goes with the sibling supports
    I can tell you that both Chrom and Gaius have identical support conversations with Cynthia.

The thing is you can get through the game without DLC, it just gives a substantial advantage if you choose to do so. The fanservice DLC basically is conversations between characters which are entertaining to read and doesn't need to be bought to complete it. And while there was day 1 DLC, it was free for a while before requiring to be bought, and even with that, the bundles provide a great discount. I think the FE: A DLC is DLC done right, unlike most other games DLC.

Besides, Japan had to wait weeks before a new set of DLC was announced, save for even being released.

I can tell you that both Chrom and Gaius have identical support conversations with Cynthia.
    It's not completely the same is it? I would assume there's some text differences between Chrom and Gaius. Besides, if they had to come up with a unique support convo for each father, it would take a very long time.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    It's not completely the same is it? I would assume there's some text differences between Chrom and Gaius. Besides, if they had to come up with a unique support convo for each father, it would take a very long time.
    If I remember right all the children supports are exactly the same, just with different lines from each parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    If I remember right all the children supports are exactly the same, just with different lines from each parent.
    Pretty much, same with the Lucina/Morgan sibling supports, they just change a few lines so that the characters personality fits.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Yeah, they're exactly the same.

There is a small difference. Some, idk if all, of the characters will keep their personality traits.
    (So if they don't really have any special trait then yeah)
    Like Emm and her speech problems, or Gregor and his third person-ness, Donnel and his... thing.
    Other than that, it's pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    There is a small difference. Some, idk if all, of the characters will keep their personality traits.
    (So if they don't really have any special trait then yeah)
    Like Emm and her speech problems, or Gregor and his third person-ness, Donnel and his... thing.
    Other than that, it's pretty much the same.
    Yeah, I did notice that, which was good, because I was going to be quite upset if Donnel's conversations had been the same.

I find it exceedingly odd that Gaius' support with Cynthia would not include at least one reference to sugar

Page 130 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast