Page 133 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Got my Awakening soundtrack, it's absolutely amazing, definitely one of my favourite VGM albums. Absolutely stunning packaging. The Shadow Dragon album pales in comparison.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

More random pairings.

OliviaxChrom?
    Morgan (F)xGerome?

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    More random pairings.

OliviaxChrom?
    Morgan (F)xGerome?
    Oliva and Chrom is what I did, seems to have worked out very well. Both Lucina and Inigo had very good stats.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not to mention that if you go through the hassle of passing on Galeforce to both of them that they cap a few of their stats before Master Sealing. I think with Inigo I had my first ever decrease on a first time Master Seal.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Oliva and Chrom is what I did, seems to have worked out very well. Both Lucina and Inigo had very good stats.
    Same. Rightful King and Astra...so good. Not many useful skills to choose from for and Rally skills don't tip my fancy. What do you think of Brady as a War Monk with Hit Rate +20 and Demoiselle?

Oh the fan fictions that might start up (not that they don't exist already)...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I considered Brady as a War Monk, but ultimately put him as a Berserker for Axefaire and then to Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I considered Brady as a War Monk, but ultimately put him as a Berserker for Axefaire and then to Warrior.
    Though Maribelle gave him so much Magic no less, the boost from Virion will do him well. Bar by avatar and Morgan, I'm not looking to go around and reclass everyone (unless you count my to be Dread Fighter and Bride; Owain and Noire)
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Though Maribelle gave him so much Magic no less, the boost from Virion will do him well. Bar by avatar and Morgan, I'm not looking to go around and reclass everyone (unless you count my to be Dread Fighter and Bride; Owain and Noire)
    I married my Maribelle with Vaike, so Brady did better as a normal Axe user.

Rogues & Redeemers 3 went up and hey turns out we're jumping right into Series 2 DLC, since the Challenge Pack ($6.50) and Death's Embrace ($3.00) went up too

I also got an update for some reason, even though I already had Smash Brethren 3 (the last pack I bought). Just a background thing, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Rogues & Redeemers 3 went up and hey turns out we're jumping right into Series 2 DLC, since the Challenge Pack ($6.50) and Death's Embrace ($3.00) went up too

I also got an update for some reason, even though I already had Smash Brethren 3 (the last pack I bought). Just a background thing, I guess?
    Interesting, so they skipped the Bonds set prays that it means we'll get our own set of fanservice characters.

Well I better starting grinding on RnR3 since I didn't expect UT this early so my best team isn't up to par yet. Also, Limit Break, yay!

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Something I don't recommend for today's map?? Don't use simply your strongest unit and Chrom, the opposition will get its full 15 units...
    Last edited by Icay4321; 12th April 2013 at 1:56 AM.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Something I don't recommend for today's map?? Don't use simply your strongest unit and Chrom, the opposition will get its full 15 units...
    Hah. My friend has the same issue; thought that using fewer units would mean fewer enemies for that Paralogue.

My recommendation? TAKE LETHALITY OFF YOUR UNITS! I found this out the hard way...
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Got Aversa and married her, and got max Morgs supports. WOO

edit: I brought like 5 units with Lethality, Veageance, Axe/Sword/Bow/Tome/Lance breaker and etc. Freakin amazing level

I brought a few with Miracle!Counter and a couple with Lethality. Fun times.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 12th April 2013 at 2:31 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I actually enjoyed bringing the strongest of my units.
    Also I've known about what happens if you enter with under 15 units.
    Came in with Chrom and MU.
    Had to fight 8 Chroms, 7MUs, and an Aversa. XD
    That was a bit too much

Man this paralogue is cruel
    The weapons are all A rank and forged & the stats all get a slight boost if possible. The fact none of the future DLC pulls this on us is probably a form of mercy

This is why you have a group of weak units on you. If you use them, you can have them automatically pair up with your stronger units. Then take care of the strong units on your turn and have the weak ones charge at your during the enemy's turn.

I don't have the DLC so theory this is based off my assumptions of what this chapter is like.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    This is why you have a group of weak units on you. If you use them, you can have them automatically pair up with your stronger units. Then take care of the strong units on your turn and have the weak ones charge at your during the enemy's turn.

I don't have the DLC so theory this is based off my assumptions of what this chapter is like.
    More or less. Though taking care of the strong units is hard cause they are. Well hard. Just do this and remove any skill that can screw you over. As they will get them too.
    ...And don't bring a Dancer Olivia with you. As the cpu knows how to use Dance effectively xD

Not a good idea to have Rally Spectrum on your Avatar either...orrrr the Shield ability on your pegasus knights

My Avatar had three breakers, Ignis, and Lethality xD. My Noire however did have Rally Spectrum. Though the only people who used any Rallies was Libra. Anyways I wished this level was replayable. I don't want to have a 3rd file forever saved at the chapter to play that.
    Well. Now I wait for Priam! In the meantime I marry the men. Cause I'm mostly done with the male avvie marriages. Just need children (minus Lucy), Tiki, and Flavia e.e

edit: You can have the shield one. Just enter with the item that learns the skill. Since they can't copy skills learned after you start the level. So also you can bring the item for Limit Breaker xD

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    My Avatar had three breakers, Ignis, and Lethality xD. My Noire however did have Rally Spectrum. Though the only people who used any Rallies was Libra. Anyways I wished this level was replayable. I don't want to have a 3rd file forever saved at the chapter to play that.
    Well. Now I wait for Priam! In the meantime I marry the men. Cause I'm mostly done with the male avvie marriages. Just need children (minus Lucy), Tiki, and Flavia e.e

edit: You can have the shield one. Just enter with the item that learns the skill. Since they can't copy skills learned after you start the level. So also you can bring the item for Limit Breaker xD
    It IS a bit of a shame that you can't just use a reeking box there and summon more Mirages

Are we getting any more paraloges? Im scared of the recent one
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Are we getting any more paraloges? Im scared of the recent one
    One more in two weeks.

Do we know what it is? google is telling me nothing.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

The Radiant Hero. You bring Chrom and like 29 units and you fight Priam.     Spoiler:- -:
    Last edited by KikoKo; 12th April 2013 at 5:11 AM.

Page 133 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast