Page 136 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Too bad Clerics and Troubadours are hard to train... Actually, they can be tedious. My Maribelle hasn't gotten close to promoting once yet.
    Summon a spotpass team with foes that cant range attack. place healer safely in a corner surround by two units that are unequippied. (or place two units on a bridge so baddies cant cross) Heal them as the enemies stab them.

Rescue staff, rescue staff, rescue staff. Heck, my Lissa gains more EXP from using a rescue staff than actually killing lvl 30 entombed.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Rescue staff, rescue staff, rescue staff. Heck, my Lissa gains more EXP from using a rescue staff than actually killing lvl 30 entombed.
    ^This. Rescue and Ward staves are great for leveling up Clerics and Troubadors because 1) They can be used from a distance so you can keep your healer out of harms way, 2) You can use them even if the target is at full health, which healing staves can't do, and 3) They give a crap ton of EXP, especially compared to healing staves!
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    ^This. Rescue and Ward staves are great for leveling up Clerics and Troubadors because 1) They can be used from a distance so you can keep your healer out of harms way, 2) You can use them even if the target is at full health, which healing staves can't do, and 3) They give a crap ton of EXP, especially compared to healing staves!
    I know, in my game Laurent is already a level 15 Sage with a B rank in staves!

"Excelsior!"

~Laurent and Stan Lee

Speaking of the kids, fun fact: all of their birthdays are the Japanese release dates of previous Fire Emblem titles.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 15th April 2013 at 4:03 AM. Reason: fun fact
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I know, in my game Laurent is already a level 15 Sage with a B rank in staves!

"Excelsior!"

~Laurent and Stan Lee

Speaking of the kids, fun fact: all of their birthdays are the Japanese release dates of previous Fire Emblem titles.
    Except for Morgan. Who's birthday is on children's day. IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Except for Morgan. Who's birthday is on children's day. IIRC
    That is correct.

Don't know what to do with Walmart Walhart's Conquest skill for Morgan. My Avatar has a good amount of Magic to use as a Dark Knight but to be fully protected by Conquest, the Great Knight is the preferred class. What to do?

Spoiler:- planned out most of my child pairings:
    Also, I was browsing the Fire Emblem Wiki and stumbled upon this.    Spoiler:- If anyone whines and insists Nintendo is a childish company, show them this:

Yes, that particular confession picture nearly made me spit out my drink when I first saw it. I wouldn't mind a little of that myself

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Well, Cordelia's basically has her going down on the Avatar...
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

That is correct.

Don't know what to do with Walmart Walhart's Conquest skill for Morgan. My Avatar has a good amount of Magic to use as a Dark Knight but to be fully protected by Conquest, the Great Knight is the preferred class. What to do?

Also, I was browsing the Fire Emblem Wiki and stumbled upon this.    Spoiler:- If anyone whines and insists Nintendo is a childish company, show them this:
    HAHAHA, that's Hilarious

I'm going to need more for research though.

That reminds me, the avatars cloak is pimping and I want one, are replicas sold at conventions often?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Interesting how Path of Radiance also was on the same release day as FE1, so Lucina's birthday represents two Fire Emblem releases. and it's the same birthday as mine
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Interesting how Path of Radiance also was on the same release day as FE1, so Lucina's birthday represents two Fire Emblem releases. and it's the same birthday as mine
    Makes me wonder what happens in the Barracks if your avatar shares the same Birthday as another character... I assume there'd be two Birthday events, but what about at the bottom, where it displays "Today is X's Birthday"? Would it be both? One after the other?

Not that it matters, but it's just idle curiosity.

Makes me wonder what happens in the Barracks if your avatar shares the same Birthday as another character... I assume there'd be two Birthday events, but what about at the bottom, where it displays "Today is X's Birthday"? Would it be both? One after the other?

Well, now I've got something to check out this Saturday, except I'll be out of town then. Though I'd imagine it would be one after the other, probably with your Avatar's birthday coming first. That's just my guess. I'm totally expecting the game to give me something like a Tree Branch, just to spite me. Then Lucina will get Celica's Gale or something.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, now I've got something to check out this Saturday, except I'll be out of town then. Though I'd imagine it would be one after the other, probably with your Avatar's birthday coming first. That's just my guess. I'm totally expecting the game to give me something like a Tree Branch, just to spite me. Then Lucina will get Celica's Gale or something.
    Or you'll get Gaius' Confection or something.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

My friend's MU's B-day was the same day as Yarne's. It shows the character's bday first and them getting their stuff. I believe. Then your bday and getting your stuff as everyone says happy birthday to you and not the other birthday boy/girl xD

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    That reminds me, the avatars cloak is pimping and I want one, are replicas sold at conventions often?
    I don't know. Cosplay and make one yourself. Nobody will complain how you look or know who you are for that matter.

...I dreamed of creating the world's strongest streetpass team...and I think I succeeded, almost, I just need more legendary weapons.

* means forged item. Always 5 Mt intervals and 3 Crit Intervals
    # means I'm replacing this skill with Limit Break once I get it
        Spoiler:- Team:

Now off to Infinite Regalia and better weapons!

...I dreamed of creating the world's strongest streetpass team...and I think I succeeded, almost, I just need more legendary weapons.
    That's quite good, I wouldn't want to fight that team.

Speaking of which, tried Rogues and Redeemers 1 last night, Jaffar got a Lethality off on Laurent and I was lolmad.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That is correct.

Although this doesnt happen in normal gameplay you could pair Yarne and Nah. For Bunny/Dragon children xD
    Oh Aversa's confession xD. I laughed when I got that. Her confession quote and her voice when saying it was just...pfft xD

Daaaayumn.

Why Galeforce, though? I'm assuming most people are playing on Classic and would reset if they lost a unit, so Galeforce doesn't seem like it would activate. Also, Armsthrift: Your StreetPass Team doesn't care about breaking weapons, and they've got like four weapons anyway, so why is that on there?

Real nasty, but not enough Limit Break/All Stats +2 for my liking. Still, real evil. Plus, like Excitable Boy mentioned, Armsthrift is irrelevant for StreetPass teams, as the team and its weapons are locked when you press Sortie.

Also, I think I now need to make a third account on Casual to accept StreetPass challenges, so GaleForce is worthwhile for other teams, and so I can get a real feel for how evil they are.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Daaaayumn.

Why Galeforce, though? I'm assuming most people are playing on Classic and would reset if they lost a unit, so Galeforce doesn't seem like it would activate. Also, Armsthrift: Your StreetPass Team doesn't care about breaking weapons, and they've got like four weapons anyway, so why is that on there?
    Real nasty, but not enough Limit Break/All Stats +2 for my liking. Still, real evil. Plus, like Excitable Boy mentioned, Armsthrift is irrelevant for StreetPass teams, as the team and its weapons are locked when you press Sortie.

Also, I think I now need to make a third account on Casual to accept StreetPass challenges, so GaleForce is worthwhile for other teams, and so I can get a real feel for how evil they are.
    I plan on putting Limit Break on the characters, but I don't have access to wifi right now so...yeah. Thanks for bringing up the Galeforce and and Armsthrift points, I'll be sure to amend them when the time comes.

I keep passing a couple of people who have been maxing out their teams and have tons of renown
    It's horrifying, you know, to see all those green numbers, amazing skills, fantastic forged weaponry, and also Limit Break

I think I've StreetPassed one other person with the game.

He was pretty much like that, except he had All Stats +2 instead of Limit Break because Limit Break wasn't released yet.

Well, suddenly, I noticed almost everyone in my army are Assassins.

...Which means I successfully created an army full of assassins. Sweet. (Even then, I'm going to branch them all out from those classes. I've been stuck in Chapter 19 for a looooong time now).

Recruited every kid bar Morgan! Know that I know Adversa's skill, I wish I went in as a male...a Dark Flier with Shadowgift and Bowbreaker...oh well, I'm not clearing all of that on Lunatic again! Everything now is so easy...

Page 136 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast