Page 143 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    So far I'm enjoying the game. Up to chapter 7, and been doing the challenges after one disappeared on me when I didn't realise they didn't last forever (or so it seems anyway :<). As standard the characters are enjoyable and much of the dialogue has been pretty entertaining too.
    If you're entertained by the dialogue now, just wait until you meet Gregor and Henry.

They're just... you have to experience them for yourself.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Don't forget Owain, his are also fantastic.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I really thoroughly enjoyed all of the characters.

Except Miriel, flattest of them all. Her supports with Ricken are just dreadful, but Vaike was tolerable.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    I really thoroughly enjoyed all of the characters.

Except Miriel, flattest of them all. Her supports with Ricken are just dreadful, but Vaike was tolerable.
    Well, her supports with Gregor were also good (then again, he's good with anyone, he's so charismatic XD) but yeah she really needs a good character to bounce off of or she falls flat. At least her confession image looks cute.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Don't forget Owain, his are also fantastic.
    I married Virion to Olivia just so I could have blue haired Owain.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    *coughwrongmothercough*
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    *coughwrongmothercough*
    Oh, right lissa is owain's mother, I married virion to olivia so I can have blue haired Ingo.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Genetics don't work that way.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Oh, right lissa is owain's mother, I married virion to olivia so I can have blue haired Ingo.
    My Inigo had Chrom's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Genetics don't work that way.
    They do here, because in games, anything is possible!

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Does anyone know how to unlock Paralogue 23? I unlocked (and beat) the other SpotPass ones and have also beaten the main game. I'm pretty sure Paralogue 23 is also available from SpotPass, but I don't have it. Do I need every other Paralogue beaten as well? I've beaten Paralogues 1-5, 8, 10, 12, 16-22. Haven't unlocked others yet.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Does anyone know how to unlock Paralogue 23? I unlocked (and beat) the other SpotPass ones and have also beaten the main game. I'm pretty sure Paralogue 23 is also available from SpotPass, but I don't have it. Do I need every other Paralogue beaten as well? I've beaten Paralogues 1-5, 8, 10, 12, 16-22. Haven't unlocked others yet.
    Paralogue 23 comes out this Thursday. So... the way to unlock it is to simply wait patiently until then.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Paralogue 23 comes out this Thursday. So... the way to unlock it is to simply wait patiently until then.
    Oh, wow! Really? I'll be perfectly fine with waiting. Thanks!

So is there any easy way to make people have an S-rank relationship? All I really have to do is Paralogue 23, the others I didn't mention & DLC (which I don't feel like spending money on at the moment), so I can't play through the story to get an S-rank for people easy. Could do Grima, but that's the last level and all the people who can be a couple likely aren't fit for a level of that caliber. Would I just battle Risen that appear on the map and teams from the Bonus Box?

White 2:

Oh, wow! Really? I'll be perfectly fine with waiting. Thanks!
    Yeah, they've been coming out with one every two weeks, but this is the last one. It's a bittersweet feeling really...

So is there any easy way to make people have an S-rank relationship? All I really have to do is Paralogue 23, the others I didn't mention & DLC (which I don't feel like spending money on at the moment), so I can't play through the story to get an S-rank for people easy. Could do Grima, but that's the last level and all the people who can be a couple likely aren't fit for a level of that caliber. Would I just battle Risen that appear on the map and teams from the Bonus Box?
    Yeah, that's pretty much the size of it; just do battles against summonable enemies. Pair up the characters you're trying to grind Supports with, and let them two-man the battle. You can also stick weak weapons on them, such as the Log, Stick, Ladle, etc.; you get support points for each time you engage an enemy or an enemy engages you (assuming you hit them), so using weak weapons to ensure you don't kill them in a single clash can actually stretch your support gain. Sparkling spots can occasionally yield increases as well for paired up units, so don't pass them up.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yeah, they've been coming out with one every two weeks, but this is the last one. It's a bittersweet feeling really...

Yeah, that's pretty much the size of it; just do battles against summonable enemies. Pair up the characters you're trying to grind Supports with, and let them two-man the battle. You can also stick weak weapons on them, such as the Log, Stick, Ladle, etc.; you get support points for each time you engage an enemy or an enemy engages you (assuming you hit them), so using weak weapons to ensure you don't kill them in a single clash can actually stretch your support gain. Sparkling spots can occasionally yield increases as well for paired up units, so don't pass them up.
    Heh, yeah. At least there's a lot to do in the game.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be sure to do that as I continue playing the game. Hopefully I can have them all done by the end of May.

White 2:

Heh, yeah. At least there's a lot to do in the game.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be sure to do that as I continue playing the game. Hopefully I can have them all done by the end of May.
    Also, remember that whoever has a child that comes from the future should be married carefully, should you care about making good use of them. Try to combine which abilities you want to pass on to them (put them as the fifth ability you have, if I'm not mistaken), then marry the two characters. I hope to do something with Panne's child, as well as Owain.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Pass down Acrobat (aka Jesus skill). Reason? ... Jesus skill nuff said. xD
    But seriously. Acrobat can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Pass down Acrobat (aka Jesus skill). Reason? ... Jesus skill nuff said. xD
    But seriously. Acrobat can be useful.
    Eh, not useful enough to pass down, imo.

In general you want to pass down Skills that the child couldn't get otherwise. The biggest example being Galeforce for male children, since they don't have access to the female exclusive Dark Flier class.

I know, I know. Jesus skill is usually only passed down as something fun.
    And I'm probably going to get hate for this, but I don't pass down Galeforce really. Sure it can be useful, buuut yeah xD.
    Heheh. Meh All well. o3o

If galeforce became a person, I would marry it and have it birth my children.

Seriously, it's amazing.

I assume that if you downloaded the spotpass content (specifically the spotpass paralouges) that, upon starting a new game file, you can summon them on the map again.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

You can summon the spotpass paralouges right away. The spotpass downloads are one per file (So 1 bonus item. 1 of each of the bonus maps...obviously.) So yeah. If they didn't allow you to download them again in a different file that..would suck
    (not sure if I misread/misunderstood [headaches and whatnot] but whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I know, I know. Jesus skill is usually only passed down as something fun.
    And I'm probably going to get hate for this, but I don't pass down Galeforce really. Sure it can be useful, buuut yeah xD.
    Heheh. Meh All well. o3o
    It is always useful. Getting a second shot at any action is a huge strategic advantage.

If galeforce became a person, I would marry it and have it birth my children.

Seriously, it's amazing.
    I'm with you there.

I don't really need strategy half the time because Chrom is like a lv10 Great Lord before ch4. Or whoever I feel like over-training at the time.
    Sooo. Yeah. Yes it is useful. But I personally have no use for it. Cause ... like Lethality on 'Marth' as Chrom's wife (Super funny imo XD)
    (I do get lucky often with getting second seals/master seals... that and ... reown.. Pfft xD)

edit: I probably should add more, but whatevs. Over-trained units. blah blah. High def/res throughout game+high dodge rates and etc.
    Last edited by KikoKo; 24th April 2013 at 2:02 PM.

I've noticed that the support log has a weird thing going on... The conversations have lag. Weird.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I've noticed that the support log has a weird thing going on... The conversations have lag. Weird.
    Really, like whom? I know there are a few weird conversations in there, but are there any in particular that you mean?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Page 143 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast