Page 145 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5576

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

  1. #3601
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    House Laurent, Demacia
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Noooooo
    I don't have my 3S with me so i cant get Priam .-.
    So Bonds s now called Scramblem? FINALLY IT CAME OUT
    So how is Priam as a unit overall?


    Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

  2. #3602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    So how is Priam as a unit overall?
    Unspectacular, imo. He's certainly good, but he's just another Hero. He's very comparable to Vaike as a Hero, possessing almost equal max stats, with the only difference being Vaike has 1 more Speed, while Priam gets 1 more Luck and 2 more Defense. Edit: Although I just realized that he does have access to skills he shouldn't; Luna, Lancebreaker, and Swordbreaker are all exclusive to classes he doesn't get. So that's sort of cool.

    Of course, compared to Aversa or Walhart, with their unique skills, I find the other 4 Spotpass characters to be fairly uninteresting. *shrugs*
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 26th April 2013 at 2:58 AM.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  3. #3603
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,479

    Default

    Well, I finished RD on Hard, and the Endgame was surprisingly easy, in that there was no change in boss stats. That means I've moved on to Fire Emblem: Masochist Edition Lunatic+. I made it through Chapter 1 without too much struggle. Since then, I've been forced to suffer through the most evil experience I've ever faced. I spent a total of 3+ hours on Chapter 2 alone, hoping that not too many enemies spawned with Luna+ or Hawkeye. Vantage+ and Pass were the least of my worries. In the end, it took me 40 turns to beat the chapter, because I didn't want the last enemy (the boss) to kill Frederick with a 9% crit of 9 damage. Now to Chapter 3, and enemies have now added Aegis+, Pavise+, and Counter to their slew of skills to choose from. My first look through enemy skills, and Raimi had Counter and Aegis+. *facepalm*
    As soon as I gain access to Renown and DLC, I'm rushing straight to there.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, I finished RD on Hard, and the Endgame was surprisingly easy, in that there was no change in boss stats. That means I've moved on to Fire Emblem: Masochist Edition Lunatic+. I made it through Chapter 1 without too much struggle. Since then, I've been forced to suffer through the most evil experience I've ever faced. I spent a total of 3+ hours on Chapter 2 alone, hoping that not too many enemies spawned with Luna+ or Hawkeye. Vantage+ and Pass were the least of my worries. In the end, it took me 40 turns to beat the chapter, because I didn't want the last enemy (the boss) to kill Frederick with a 9% crit of 9 damage. Now to Chapter 3, and enemies have now added Aegis+, Pavise+, and Counter to their slew of skills to choose from. My first look through enemy skills, and Raimi had Counter and Aegis+. *facepalm*
    As soon as I gain access to Renown and DLC, I'm rushing straight to there.
    Just reading your description makes me want to never play again, and I'm not even playing Lunatic, let alone Lunatic+.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  5. #3605
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Priam is a wonderful unit. I'm currently am training him (had to demote for armshrift).
    his stats are pretty good imo. Currently as a Hero he maxed out everything but mag/res.
    Anyways. I'm going to pick up Counter (maybe), Astra, Swordfaire, and Lethality.

    Also. Until I get DLC. I shall refuse to even touch Lunatic mode. I made it to chapter 3, and even spotpass teams were irritating. . . . Maybe Vantage, but I'll need Armsthrift with Vantage w/ Rangell...

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Why is Say'ri, like, the worst character ever? So few supports, plus she is so darn weak!!!
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

  7. #3607
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    217

    Default

    at 47 Str as a Wyvern Lord... she seems okay. But idk. She isn't a character I'd bother putting effort into using.
    ...Only used her twice. Ch20/Par20

  8. #3608
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just reading your description makes me want to never play again, and I'm not even playing Lunatic, let alone Lunatic+.
    I understand if you never want to touch Lunatic+, but Lunatic is at least 3 times easier than Lunatic+. In Lunatic, there actually is some pattern of strategy you can carry out since enemies don't start the game with 2-3 absurd skills. Lunatic+ is more luck based than anything I've dealt with, except shiny Pokemon. Priam's Paralogue must be horrid to even attempt on Lunatic+. I do know that the only change to Grima, though, is Pavise+ instead of Pavise.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  9. #3609
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Why is Say'ri, like, the worst character ever? So few supports, plus she is so darn weak!!!
    As a unit on her own, she's not bad. She has the Galeforce, Vantage, Astra, Deliverer and the two breakers at least, which is more then characters like Anna could say. It's just, she so uninteresting, I literally just went through all of her DLC comments from the more comedic ones and none of them are fun to read whereas the more "stiff" characters usually have at least one.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 26th April 2013 at 4:04 AM.


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  10. #3610
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I understand if you never want to touch Lunatic+, but Lunatic is at least 3 times easier than Lunatic+. In Lunatic, there actually is some pattern of strategy you can carry out since enemies don't start the game with 2-3 absurd skills. Lunatic+ is more luck based than anything I've dealt with, except shiny Pokemon. Priam's Paralogue must be horrid to even attempt on Lunatic+. I do know that the only change to Grima, though, is Pavise+ instead of Pavise.
    And it's still too much trial and error and hoping the RNG smiles upon you.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #3611
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    at 47 Str as a Wyvern Lord... she seems okay. But idk. She isn't a character I'd bother putting effort into using.
    ...Only used her twice. Ch20/Par20
    Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    As a unit on her own, she's not bad. She has the Galeforce, Vantage, Astra, Deliverer and the two breakers at least, which is more then characters like Anna could say. It's just, she so uninteresting, I literally just went through all of her DLC comments from the more comedic ones and none of them are fun to read whereas the more "stiff" characters usually have at least one.
    The thing is, I can't even train her, short of grinding the expletive out of her in EXPonential Growth or Reeking Boxes. She goes into a fight, and if she's in sight of even two enemy units, I'm running a good risk of her getting killed. It's frustrating. I've given considerable thought to     Spoiler:- Some people who just got this game may find this spoiler-ish though the information is pretty much given when she's recruited:


    Seriously, she's THAT frail for me.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

  12. #3612
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Summon many weak spotpass teams. Like...Mist...or Flornia.. Also pair her up with Vaike since he will give a good amount of STR boost.
    Sure it takes a long time. But if you want to train her. You can always try this.

    edit: wait... idk which version you have. If it's EU version. Then idk who they have yet. If they have someone weak...fight them
    Last edited by KikoKo; 26th April 2013 at 4:23 AM.

  13. #3613
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    930

    Default

    I've got a US copy, yeah, and I'm grinding her on EXPonential Growth. Speaking of which, is it generally a good rule of thumb, that that Xenolohue is only effective until the first "Master 20?" By that, I mean, is it only really effective until someone has reached level 20 on their first Master Sealed class? Also, what's the best leveling method after that?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

  14. #3614
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    I've got a US copy, yeah, and I'm grinding her on EXPonential Growth. Speaking of which, is it generally a good rule of thumb, that that Xenolohue is only effective until the first "Master 20?" By that, I mean, is it only really effective until someone has reached level 20 on their first Master Sealed class? Also, what's the best leveling method after that?
    I always use EXPonential Growth. Give them a ranged weapon and Paragon and just have them fight the stronger Entombed and you're mostly set.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  15. #3615
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,922

    Default

    With the Harvest Scramble map there is no reason to ever use EXPonential Growth, personally

  16. #3616
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    With the Harvest Scramble map there is no reason to ever use EXPonential Growth, personally
    Really? I haven't downloaded that stuff yet, is it more Entombed or what?


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  17. #3617
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Really? I haven't downloaded that stuff yet, is it more Entombed or what?
    Admittedly it might just be the lower level of Entombed (the gray ones), but there's tons of the things and I think that they'll keep spawning in if you don't kill them all at once

    It's also a bigger map filled with event tiles. So you get to bring in more people, aren't on a time limit, and you have a chance of grabbing more EXP out of the event tiles.

  18. #3618
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Admittedly it might just be the lower level of Entombed (the gray ones), but there's tons of the things and I think that they'll keep spawning in if you don't kill them all at once

    It's also a bigger map filled with event tiles. So you get to bring in more people, aren't on a time limit, and you have a chance of grabbing more EXP out of the event tiles.
    That would at least make it worthwhile for lower levelled units, it definitely sounds more efficient.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  19. #3619
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That would at least make it worthwhile for lower levelled units, it definitely sounds more efficient.
    Depending on how long the reinforcements spawn you could theoretically just bat away at them for a while with the more experienced units.
    They run the usual level range (some low, some max) and have skills of varying annoyance (counter, miracle, sometimes vengeance)

  20. #3620
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That would at least make it worthwhile for lower levelled units, it definitely sounds more efficient.
    Also useful for units who only get 8 EXP from any kill.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  21. #3621
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Depending on how long the reinforcements spawn you could theoretically just bat away at them for a while with the more experienced units.
    They run the usual level range (some low, some max) and have skills of varying annoyance (counter, miracle, sometimes vengeance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Also useful for units who only get 8 EXP from any kill.
    Well, definitely sounds worthwhile to me.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  22. #3622
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,479

    Default

    I tried to do Chapter 3 now, and to be honest, I've never felt so lost. It's so difficult to get past the first four enemies that start within range of Kellam, let alone deal with the five enemies to the right side that instantly run towards you. Counter, Pavise+ and Aegis+ are too much to deal with. Weapon level A on every enemy makes it nigh impossible to avoid anything either, so I don't know anymore. I may just search up a strategy and see if it works, but at this point, looking for a shiny pokemon seems to be a better prospect. :S
    I'm not outright giving up, but I'm definitely going to take my time on this one.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  23. #3623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I tried to do Chapter 3 now, and to be honest, I've never felt so lost. It's so difficult to get past the first four enemies that start within range of Kellam, let alone deal with the five enemies to the right side that instantly run towards you. Counter, Pavise+ and Aegis+ are too much to deal with. Weapon level A on every enemy makes it nigh impossible to avoid anything either, so I don't know anymore. I may just search up a strategy and see if it works, but at this point, looking for a shiny pokemon seems to be a better prospect. :S
    I'm not outright giving up, but I'm definitely going to take my time on this one.
    Screw I Wanna Be The Guy.

    Fire Emblem is not good for the faith of a hundred hearts.

  24. #3624
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Screw I Wanna Be The Guy.

    Fire Emblem is not good for the faith of a hundred hearts.
    To be fair to I wanna be the Guy there's some method to its madness, Lunatic+ is made to break you and then step all over your mewing body.

    *sigh* That reminds me, I really need to finish that game. I just could not get through that boss....


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  25. #3625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    To be fair to I wanna be the Guy there's some method to its madness, Lunatic+ is made to break you and then step all over your mewing body.

    *sigh* That reminds me, I really need to finish that game. I just could not get through that boss....
    Tonics.

    Those extra +2 are worth it.

Page 145 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •