Page 148 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I want to do something like this. Make avatars based on characters I like without having to play through the entire game a bunch of times. Even if I might never encounter another Awakening player via Streetpass, the novelty is fun to me.
    Hah. That's certainly amusing, I'll give it that. I guess since I get very few Streetpass hits (consequence of living and working in a small town, unfortunately), the appeal of doing something like that isn't quite there for me, but I see where you're coming from.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

So, what did you guy's think about the joke with nowi commenting tharja's "Boingy bits"?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    So, what did you guy's think about the joke with nowi commenting tharja's "Boingy bits"?
    I'm assuming that was a support conversation? I never got any supports between the two, how'd the conversation go?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I believe it was a part of thursday's DLC, I read about it in a nintendo news site. The localization for EU changed it to something about her hair. It went a little something like this.

"They said your boingy-bits were white as snow and soft as pillows"

That's from memory, so it's not exact.

I believe it was a part of thursday's DLC, I read about it in a nintendo news site. The localization for EU changed it to something about her hair. It went a little something like this.

My oh my, I wonder where she got that information from.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That could still be interpreted as her "other" boingy bits.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That could still be interpreted as her "other" boingy bits.
    Yes, the ones she keeps in her basement.

So, should I make MUs based off my freinds on alternative files and recruit them on my main? Would that work?

Laughing while wondering how that made it past censors. XD

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Yes, the ones she keeps in her basement.

So, should I make MUs based off my freinds on alternative files and recruit them on my main? Would that work?
    Yeah, that'd work.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Game is rated teen, there's nothing wrong with that support conversation for that rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Game is rated teen, there's nothing wrong with that support conversation for that rating.
    I'm not talking about the rating, I was referring more to the game series itself (dub-wise of course, otherwise Sylvia beat this by over a decade), it never had a conversation like that before.

My favorite is the one where Sumia tells Sully that she talks like a man.

I'm not talking about the rating, I was referring more to the game series itself (dub-wise of course, otherwise Sylvia beat this by over a decade), it never had a conversation like that before.
    Always a first, this game has been a lot less serious than the others though. They've had a lot of fun with the support conversations.

Always a first, this game has been a lot less serious than the others though. They've had a lot of fun with the support conversations.
    I think it's because of the fact that, unlike before, where Supports were so limited, with a huge amount of supports available to all players, they decided to mix it up and have both serious and comical. This game has a pretty good mix of both, I'd say.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Tharja and Nowis supports were relatively serious,
        Spoiler:- because spoilsers are srs bsns:

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I think it's because of the fact that, unlike before, where Supports were so limited, with a huge amount of supports available to all players, they decided to mix it up and have both serious and comical. This game has a pretty good mix of both, I'd say.
    Yeah, which is nice. It's a good mixture and provides good backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Nowi having a serious support is very odd. The most serious I saw was when she brought up that she didn't want to be alone because she's old as dirt etc. etc.

Nowi having a serious support is very odd. The most serious I saw was when she brought up that she didn't want to be alone because she's old as dirt etc. etc.
    That's kind of the point in Nah's supports with Tiki.

Again, no idea why Nowi never talks to Tiki herself... Maybe... *Goes to Harvest Scramble*

grasps onto above poster for comfort

Walhart's confession is terrifying. I cleared Paralogue 23 with him, my avatar, Chrom, and Lucina. I shouldn't have done it at 3 in the morning though, my blood was racing so much!

Decided to make my avatar a Trickster, though her power and defences are lacking. Don't know if I should change her to a Falcon Knight, Dark Flier, Dark Knight, or keep her how she is. Still don't know what to do with Morgan but even as a Tactician, his capped stats are very high.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

That's kind of the point in Nah's supports with Tiki.

Again, no idea why Nowi never talks to Tiki herself... Maybe... *Goes to Harvest Scramble*
    Yeah, a lot of Nah's supports were super serious about how she was neglected and such, I'd expect it more from her than the fun-loving Nowi.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    grasps onto above poster for comfort

Walhart's confession is terrifying. I cleared Paralogue 23 with him, my avatar, Chrom, and Lucina. I shouldn't have done it at 3 in the morning though, my blood was racing so much!

Decided to make my avatar a Trickster, though her power and defences are lacking. Don't know if I should change her to a Falcon Knight, Dark Flier, Dark Knight, or keep her how she is. Still don't know what to do with Morgan but even as a Tactician, his capped stats are very high.
    Tactician is always a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I find it nice as it adds depth to both of their characters. Tharja is always portrayed as a hex-happy yandere but her support with Nowi shows that she can be quite caring as well.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    I find it nice as it adds depth to both of their characters. Tharja is always portrayed as a hex-happy yandere but her support with Nowi shows that she can be quite caring as well.
    But I wish she'd stop bringing Robin in some way into her supports.

It gets even weirder if Robin is female.

Tharja actually has some really freaking deep supports all around. Her supports with Nowi, Gregor, Lon'qu, and Libra, for instance, are all surprisingly feelsy. I was pretty surprised.

But I wish she'd stop bringing Robin in some way into her supports.

It gets even weirder if Robin is female.
    To be fair, only her C-support with Nowi does she ever mention Robin.

EDIT: To clear misunderstanding, I meant only her supports with Nowi
    Last edited by Recon; 1st May 2013 at 2:34 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

No, she mentions Robin in others, off the top of my head there's Vaike's, Henry's and Gaius'.

Yes, but I also meant the other ones she gets with anybody else.

EDIT: Is this what they call...ninja'd?

No, she mentions Robin in others, off the top of my head there's Vaike's, Henry's and Gaius'.
    She'll also mention the Avatar in certain S-rank supports. Lon'qu's comes to mind.

Page 148 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast