Page 151 of 224 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 5576

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Now I feel stoopid. You grammar nazis and your schools...
    "Stoopid" should be stupid.

I asked this once and will ask again, how is your Streetpass team's inventory decided when some receives it?
    Whenever you update your Streetpass team, the inventory they had when you updated ends up as their inventory when someone receives it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Whenever you update your Streetpass team, the inventory they had when you updated ends up as their inventory when someone receives it.
    Okay so all the Streetpasses all those people I passed by the other day fought a brigade without any items. Thanks for filling me in.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Okay so all the Streetpasses all those people I passed by the other day fought a brigade without any items. Thanks for filling me in.
    ...........Why did you make a Streetpass team of units you didn't use? (I'm assuming you didn't use them if they didn't have any items.)

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    ...........Why did you make a Streetpass team of units you didn't use? (I'm assuming you didn't use them if they didn't have any items.)
    No, it was of my strongest units just I usually store all my items after a battle to sort through them and sell those on the cusp of breaking. Force of habit and it doesn't bother me.

No, it was of my strongest units just I usually store all my items after a battle to sort through them and sell those on the cusp of breaking. Force of habit and it doesn't bother me.
    That's such a waste of time, though. You have to re-outfit your entire army before each battle.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's such a waste of time, though. You have to re-outfit your entire army before each battle.
    I said I don't mind and it helps if I want to tackle something else beforehand.

I now have an army of brides. And I'm not even on chapter 7...
    ...Before I start ch7 I may get limit breaker for everyone....

On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Eh. There is no censor so far that I mind really... Hm..

It barely censored anything. Sometimes for the better! iirc, a lot of cordelia's supports mentioned her issue with her (supposedly) small breasts; after seeing it in the dlc I think getting rid of that was for the best

Spoiler:- Possible spoilers:
    Last edited by Recon; 3rd May 2013 at 6:14 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    If we're talking censors, I'm glad they did some censoring with Nah's support with her father.
    and even then the main thing, pedo joke, is still there
    saved for the final line of the A rank, but still there

I knew it!

Spoiler:- DLC: MirielxSumia:

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    and even then the main thing, pedo joke, is still there
    saved for the final line of the A rank, but still there
    That's not really part of a joke though, it's not accusing like it was in the Japanese C support and is used to starts off the "how I met your mother" story.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 3rd May 2013 at 9:43 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I knew it!

Spoiler:- DLC: MirielxSumia:

That's not really part of a joke though, it's not accusing like it was in the Japanese C support and is used to starts off the "how I met your mother" story.
    I felt it was implied, That and pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

In the MirielxSumia conversation, Sumia after Miriel's meddling admits that her ditzy personality was just a façade, everything was calculated from her falls to her flower fortunes, just to paint her as the girl everyman wants!
    You know there's a such thing as sarcasm, right?

It makes me want to ask you guys this, whether you're the average american, european, australian, or whatever nation you are living.

What makes an uncenscored game appealing or not appealing despite the rated T labeling? I rerally wonder. Don't get me wrong. I love having some un-censcored mature content in video games sometimes. Just don't overdo it like nuts
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
        Spoiler:- Possible spoilers:
    That support was hilarious, my favorite part went something like this:

Nah: What, did yo get her-
    Father: THIS IS NO WAY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I felt it was implied, That and pregnancy
    Possibly, it doesn't seem as apparent though so it's easy for it to slip by in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You know there's a such thing as sarcasm, right?
    You know there's such a thing as joking right?
    Last edited by Taodragon; 3rd May 2013 at 6:46 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    It makes me want to ask you guys this, whether you're the average american, european, australian, or whatever nation you are living.

What makes an uncenscored game appealing or not appealing despite the rated T labeling? I rerally wonder. Don't get me wrong. I love having some un-censcored mature content in video games sometimes. Just don't overdo it like nuts
    I think it's the surprise factor that gets us, how something was able to get past certain censors, or how the developers were able to make a certain topic seem innocent yet still have some more adult material lying underneath. It's just interesting.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post

You mean Getting Crap Past The Radar?

Because that's more or less exactly what you're describing. We get shocked because how something like that can get in the game, and then it becomes a guilty pleasure of sorts as you try and find all the other risqué stuff they can sneak in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Urge not to point out dirty things...

You have to choose Chrom, Cordelia (wow, this name was in the Wii U's dictionary), Gaius, and Tharja? Aww...I wanted to see Kellam be noticed and Walhart out of that giant suit and stuff...

Oh well, next DLC maybe. Yup censorship, Japan's a lot more open about their perversion. Anyone who's watched their 'toons should know.

The hotsprings only has the CG picture for
        Spoiler:- not really a spoiler:

Urge not to point out dirty things...

You have to choose Chrom, Cordelia (wow, this name was in the Wii U's dictionary), Gaius, and Tharja? Aww...I wanted to see Kellam be noticed and Walhart out of that giant suit and stuff...

Oh well, next DLC maybe. Yup censorship, Japan's a lot more open about their perversion. Anyone who's watched their 'toons should know.
    Next DLC is the children ("Fruits of [the older generation's] loins" as Anna put it). It will be Inigo, Severa, Lucina and Owain in yukata/kimonos

If they had edited things for our popularity contests we would probably get these two DLCs last

Speaking of censorship, the European version of the game had the Nowi/Tharja conversations in Harvest Scramble censored, so now Tharja's getting worked up about Nowi commenting on her hair, for some reason.

I assume the Summer and Hot Springs episodes will be further censored more than the American ones to remove this kind of stuff. I don't know why, but it's likely going to happen.

The Summer Scramble has been censored. They covered up Tharja's rear in the CG picture,

edit: oh wait. nvm. . . I think
    Last edited by KikoKo; 4th May 2013 at 12:26 AM.

Page 151 of 224 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast