Page 152 of 222 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

The Miriel & Sumia conversation was golden.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    What makes an uncenscored game appealing or not appealing despite the rated T labeling? I rerally wonder. Don't get me wrong. I love having some un-censcored mature content in video games sometimes. Just don't overdo it like nuts
    Censorship is just unappealing, why change the original? There's no real reason for it. It's foolishness meant to 'protect' someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Cordelia (wow, this name was in the Wii U's dictionary)
    It's a real name.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Urge not to point out dirty things...

You have to choose Chrom, Cordelia (wow, this name was in the Wii U's dictionary), Gaius, and Tharja? Aww...I wanted to see Kellam be noticed and Walhart out of that giant suit and stuff...

Oh well, next DLC maybe. Yup censorship, Japan's a lot more open about their perversion. Anyone who's watched their 'toons should know.
    Realize that the DLC was based on the Japanese version rather than ours, which is infinitely better by the way.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Censorship is just unappealing, why change the original? There's no real reason for it. It's foolishness meant to 'protect' someone.
    Depends on the censorship, in certain cases I agree but then we have cases like Mervamon in the new Digimon season. She's so oversexualized that it'd be ridiculous to try and get that out to kids.

Ah, Japan, we wish we could have your censorship laws...

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Realize that the DLC was based on the Japanese version rather than ours, which is infinitely better by the way.
    It lacks "meddling experiments," I disagree!
    Last edited by Taodragon; 4th May 2013 at 3:36 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

They do censorship because the producers think people will be"offended" by certain pictures, right? Japanese are luckier, they have much less censorship in games like these.

Nah and fathers convo is funny. :P

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    They do censorship because the producers think people will be"offended" by certain pictures, right? Japanese are luckier, they have much less censorship in games like these.

Truly. Japan seems to be more..accepting towards things, whether it be their latest trend for ladies or the things in the arcades. So much is changed went stuff is sent across seas.

It does resemble children when they get to that age, doesn't it?

So, as far as we know, the only four characters that can use the "bikini map" at the beginning are all for now (supposing we may get lucky)?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Depends on the censorship, in certain cases I agree but then we have cases like Mervamon in the new Digimon season. She's so oversexualized that it'd be ridiculous to try and get that out to kids.

Ah, Japan, we wish we could have your censorship laws...

It lacks "meddling experiments," I disagree!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post

Japan gets a lot more violence related censorship. Neither of our regions are perfect.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It's a real name.
    I know but so are other names in the game that sound really RPG-esque like Chrom.

Japan gets a lot more violence related censorship. Neither of our regions are perfect.
    Nothing's perfect. Off topic but out of curiosity, have any examples of violence censorship in Japan?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I know but so are other names in the game that sound really RPG-esque like Chrom.

Nothing's perfect. Off topic but out of curiosity, have any examples of violence censorship in Japan?
    They get boobs, we get guns, is that simple enough for ya'?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    They get boobs, we get guns, is that simple enough for ya'?
    Yup, pretty much.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Started my Lunatic file and finally beat ch3 eariler. Gods. Lunatic was made for Freddy can show his loyalty to Chrom. Ugh

No More Heroes. In Japan the blood effects were all black, looked more like spray paint.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Started my Lunatic file and finally beat ch3 eariler. Gods. Lunatic was made for Freddy can show his loyalty to Chrom. Ugh
    Yeah, I accidentally overpowered my Avatar in this Lunatic playthrough. She can basically solo most of the chapters for a while, so I'm avoiding using her much until the rest of my team catches up. Meanwhile, Frederick's usefulness just plummeted, right where I thought it would.

I also got a bit caught up with DLC and got the Challenge Pack, and I'm liking it a lot. Death's Embrace is the only I've beaten so far, and was bit surprised to see the "soldier" near the boss when I actually attacked it. Ordinary soldier? Sure...
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I'm so over-training my avatar. After she is over-trained. I'm going to hire 4 of my avatars from previous files.
    They'll have all max stats. all will have Pavise/Aegis/Limit Breaker. And the 3 females will have Galeforce.
    I'll train the other units in EXPotiental Growth...

No More Heroes. In Japan the blood effects were all black, looked more like spray paint.
    Ironically, the No More Heroes artist is the same one here in Awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ironically, the No More Heroes artist is the same one here in Awakening.
    Full circle.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I'm so over-training my avatar. After she is over-trained. I'm going to hire 4 of my avatars from previous files.
    They'll have all max stats. all will have Pavise/Aegis/Limit Breaker. And the 3 females will have Galeforce.
    I'll train the other units in EXPotiental Growth...
    I was thinking about that but I decided against it, seeing as though I wanted t have a couple manaketes and children instead, only one of which wields Galeforce.

And today would be the birthday of the only gender varied child, Morgan!

So Happy Birthday to him/her, especially since he/she proves to be an amazing unit with the ability to have basically any skill that you desire on him/her.

...Pronouns, man.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Hurray for Morgan! *Children yay*

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    And today would be the birthday of the only gender varied child, Morgan!

So Happy Birthday to him/her, especially since he/she proves to be an amazing unit with the ability to have basically any skill that you desire on him/her.

...Pronouns, man.
    I honestly would have been lost without her, she's an amazing unit.

Happy birthday Morgan woo xD.
    And Oh gods. Lunatic+ did a number on me. u.u"

Finally got the summer DLC since I couldn't find a gamestop or reliable wifi near my college for the life of me. I have to say, Lissa and Olivia's first conversation had me laughing hysterically. So now, next to all the supports, I'm now trying to see all the possible conversation combinations and recording each one for posterity.

I am beyond obsessed, I know that.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Happy birthday my darling daughter, as a gift you shall get the first Limit Break I owned, and then I shall pair you up with your sister Cynthia in preparation for the destruction of TSON!
    Last edited by Taodragon; 5th May 2013 at 10:24 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I just gave Morgan LM. (In my 1st main file).
    I'm giving her to the Bride class atm.

My Morgan is a female, sweeping Grandmaster. She does almost as well as my Nah.

Speaking of which, I had a question regarding the two of them. I married Nowi, not for the kids really, but because I like the pairing (likely story, I'm sure). Anyways, I found out that Nah had Dark Flier class available, ergo I let her take that one for GaleForce. But I was wondering; since she and Morgan have the same parents, shouldn't they have the same classes at their disposal too, considering Morgan's a girl? 'Cause for some reason, I didn't see Dark Flier on it for when she was about to use a Second Seal.

Page 152 of 222 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast