Page 155 of 223 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Also, Future of Despair is out, renamed The Future Past.

I like the original better.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    But do we get anything in return for filling out such a survey?
    10 coins, like usual

Also Nintendo loves its feedback

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    10 coins, like usual

Nuuu, it'll convince Miyamoto to repeat the same mistake with Radiant Dawn through this somehow: super casual supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post

I agree, original name is much better.

10 coins, like usual

They certainly do. I've got a lot of things backed up, waiting for the new Club Nintendo year to start before doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nuuu, it'll convince Miyamoto to repeat the same mistake with Radiant Dawn through this somehow: super casual supports.
    Unless everyone says they hate all the supports, also Miyamoto has nothing to do with Fire Emblem.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

If you have the survey, do it like now.
    It expires today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post

To be honest I'm finding the localized DLC's titles to be somewhat lackluster. "X of Bonds" and "Future of Despair" sound so much better than "X Scramble" and "Future Past", imo. Plus the former titles were more self explanatory... the localized ones seem kind of random.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    To be honest I'm finding the localized DLC's titles to be somewhat lackluster. "X of Bonds" and "Future of Despair" sound so much better than "X Scramble" and "Future Past", imo. Plus the former titles were more self explanatory... the localized ones seem kind of random.
    Counterpoint: We got a set of DLC named "Smash Brethren"

(also "Champions of Yore" sounds a lot better than "Spirit Talisman")

Counterpoint: We got a set of DLC named "Smash Brethren"

(also "Champions of Yore" sounds a lot better than "Spirit Talisman")
    Okay, you've got me there. Smash Brethren was guffaw-worthy.

Guess they've both got their strengths, though the recent ones have been somewhat meh.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

The Future Past isn't that random.
    Yes it is the future, however children already lived that time.
    So it's their past, which is in the future.

Anyways I want it so bad. I'm selling Black 2 if I can.
    ...Sorry Black 2. But since FE:A came to me. It... wou't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    The Future Past isn't that random.
    Yes it is the future, however children already lived that time.
    So it's their past, which is in the future.

Anyways I want it so bad. I'm selling Black 2 if I can.
    ...Sorry Black 2. But since FE:A came to me. It... wou't leave.
    I think he was more referring to Scramble and the like.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ah.

...Welp just dealt 348 damage to a baddy.

116 damage, with a critical. Gods. Imagine if I had Ignis... or 1hp Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Ah.

...Welp just dealt 348 damage to a baddy.

Yeah, I had something similar happen to me, though with Ignis, I did about 354 damage.

What do you all think the damage cap is?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

If you have the survey, do it like now.
    It expires today.
    No, it expires in 2 years. They really should add the years to those dates.

I am planning to play FE:A Soon ( My brother has a copy) I am so looking foward to playing it ;D

Probably 999
    Since why not
    Sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Yeah, that's always been really confusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    ughhh I hate that
    They USED to have the date on the end but for some reason got rid of it.
    Maybe to make you hurry on the surveys

I know this might sound like a stupid question but how do you access the DLC content of the game? I've tried to download the Champions Of Yorre pack but I can't figure out a way to access it.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I know this might sound like a stupid question but how do you access the DLC content of the game? I've tried to download the Champions Of Yorre pack but I can't figure out a way to access it.
    You need to go to the southern island called the outrealm gate after you beat a chapter (4 I think).

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Yeah, once you get to the Ferox Arena the DLC should be available for you. Or maybe you have to beat the stage...? It's of of the first five chapters.
    .Welp just dealt 348 damage to a baddy.

Most damage Ive ever dealt is OVER 9,000 292 damage Because I got a crit.Also, it was a forged Bolagnone which I named Inferno because my Streetpass team name is, "Inferno Knights," and because my Art Shop and Fan-Fic here are both about Infernos. LOL
    It was a level 1 Risen at a Challenge and I had Ignis and he was OHKO (obviously). It looked so epic!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Probably 999
    Since why not
    Though I normally know better than to argue against the logic of why not, I don't actually think it's feasible. Even if we assume a crit, legendary (or fully forged non-legendary) weapon, max Str/Magic, some sort of anti-unit skill/weapon (Wyrmsbane, Beastbane, Bows against flyers, etc.), max power Vengeance, 0 defense on the foe (which I'm not 100% sure is possible), an S-rank support with a paired up unit that compliments your best offensive stat, I don't see 999 being reachable. Maybe 500's would be my best guess.
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 11th May 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Though I normally know better than to argue against the logic of why not, I don't actually think it's feasible. Even if we assume a crit, legendary (or fully forged non-legendary) weapon, max Str/Magic, some sort of anti-unit skill/weapon (Wyrmsbane, Beastbane, Bows against flyers, etc.), max power Vengeance, 0 defense on the foe (which I'm not 100% sure is possible), an S-rank support with a paired up unit that compliments your best offensive stat, I don't see 999 being reachable. Maybe 500's would be my best guess.
    Well I mean if you have 3 digits for damage why not just cap them out at 999 just in case. Even if there's no way to reach it, it'd be there for pretty much any scenario that could arise normally, with glitches/cheating, debugging and/or DLC

Whaaaaaaa...? 999 is reachable.

Scenario: You have 1 HP left. The enemy has 1 resistance, 1 defence, no skills. S relationship, legendary weapon Mjolnir, forged to damage and crit. You have skills: Luna, Vengeance, Ignis, Defender, and Tomefaire. All skills are active. You have maximum strength/magic, and are attacking first. You attack. Now, I'm not saying you'll reach 999, but I'd say you could get extremly close, if not to, 999.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post

Scenario: You have 1 HP left. The enemy has 1 resistance, 1 defence, no skills. S relationship, legendary weapon Mjolnir, forged to damage and crit. You have skills: Luna, Vengeance, Ignis, Defender, and Tomefaire. All skills are active. You have maximum strength/magic, and are attacking first. You attack. Now, I'm not saying you'll reach 999, but I'd say you could get extremly close, if not to, 999.
    The problem is that only one skill can activate at a time; crits and skills can activate together, but multiple offensive skills cannot activate together under any circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post

You can have 0 Res.
    Luna only halves defence, so you wouldn't do much more damage.
    Also Aggressor > Tomefaire and Limit Break > Defender.

Did a little fooling around, and unless I forgot anything, I believe the most damage would be:
    -Vs. a lvl 1 Revenant with 0 Def
    - 1HP Vengeance, Ignis, Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Axefaire
    -Rally Strength, Rally Magic(for Ignis) Rally Spectrum, Rally Heart, Tonics, Special Dance and a boost from the Barracks I guess.
    -Beserker Morgan, son of Gerome and +Str-Def Avatar, with Gerome the son of Vaike.
    -Forged max Mt Hauteclere.
    -Presumably a Pair-Up with Gerome. I'm not sure if an S with another High Str character would be better.
    -And of course, critical hit.

I can't be bothered to do the math right now, but said Morgan will have 71 Str before you add all of the many boosts. I'd estimate around 600-700 damage from this.
    On a related note, does Tiki's Tear stack with Tonics? That's another +2 Str to Morgan right there.

The problem is that only one skill can activate at a time; crits and skills can activate together, but multiple offensive skills cannot activate together under any circumstance.
    Goddamn it.
    So either Vengeance or Ignis has to go to make way for... idk All Stats +2?
    Last edited by Aurath8; 11th May 2013 at 1:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 155 of 223 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast