Page 156 of 224 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Can you even forge the named weapons? (Hautclare)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Can you even forge the named weapons? (Hautclare)
    Able to forge weapons you can rename? Yes. Able to forge other special weapons like the Infinite Regalia? No.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Also, it was a forged Bolagnone which I named Inferno because my Streetpass team name is, "Inferno Knights," and because my Art Shop and Fan-Fic here are both about Infernos. LOL
    oh wow now my name sounds stupid

I just called my guys the "Doppelgangsters."

I never actually made a real streetpass team. Although I remember I jokingly made
    a name completely based on loving the other MU (Kinda like Tharja). XD
    I never actually set it up. I'm waiting to get the DLC to get the Dread Fighter class.
    I've tried to hire a DLC class w/o actually having the DLC needed for it once,
    and I remember it declined being hired. So I was thinking I can make this team
    and some person I know irl wouldn't be able to buy my team leader. I don't know if
    he would be only able to win it via beating my team or not at all though

I've StreetPassed a few people. I usually just beat them up and recruit because they usually don't have anything I want to buy.

Some notable gems include a Sage Nowi and a Thief Gerome. There's only one guy who I've StreetPassed in college. I don't know who he is, but he has a pretty bad team, last I checked; no second-gen units, no eugenics when I checked his card. On the plus side, he was playing Hard/Classic. I have yet to see anyone besides my little sister floor my StreetPass team.

I need to think of a better name for my team and weapons.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    I've StreetPassed a few people. I usually just beat them up and recruit because they usually don't have anything I want to buy.

Some notable gems include a Sage Nowi and a Thief Gerome. There's only one guy who I've StreetPassed in college. I don't know who he is, but he has a pretty bad team, last I checked; no second-gen units, no eugenics when I checked his card. On the plus side, he was playing Hard/Classic. I have yet to see anyone besides my little sister floor my StreetPass team.

I need to think of a better name for my team and weapons.
    All the people I streetpass have pretty advanced teams. After a certain point I couldn't reliably beat several of them, depending on the stage they spawned on

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    All the people I streetpass have pretty advanced teams. After a certain point I couldn't reliably beat several of them, depending on the stage they spawned on
    I only get one person who's avatar, the strongest, has a 97 rating. She doesn't play that much, which is a shame really, seeing as though I want to get reviews on my team. Right now, as I play R&R3 over a bit, I'm getting Limit Breaker for the desired characters, as well as putting a few units through General and Paladin class so they can get the Pavise and Aegis abilities. Then I'll customize some weapons, and then I'll see what I can do from there.

Nah looks so weird as a General xD

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Nah looks so weird as a General xD
    I think Severa looks weirder as a General. She's got some clipping issues with her hair and the armor.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I think Severa looks weirder as a General. She's got some clipping issues with her hair and the armor.
    Laurent as a General. Around half of his hat clips into his armor.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

FINALLY got Limit Breaks on all my characters for streetpass. And now that I've maxed all their stats...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SHALL BE INVINCIBLE!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    FINALLY got Limit Breaks on all my characters for streetpass. And now that I've maxed all their stats...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SHALL BE INVINCIBLE!
    Unless Luna + Lethality are evenly spread out.

And then people can have LB too, w/ Pavise / Aegis too.

YES! Got Priam! But... somewhat dissapointing. He's extremly weak to magic.Man, though, some awesome weapons for sale @ Garden of giants.

My character is so close to perfect. If only I could get Galeforce on em. Maybe I can... Eh, IDRK. Im getting it for morgan now.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    And then people can have LB too, w/ Pavise / Aegis too.
    Or all breaker skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    YES! Got Priam! But... somewhat dissapointing. He's extremly weak to magic.Man, though, some awesome weapons for sale @ Garden of giants.

My character is so close to perfect. If only I could get Galeforce on em. Maybe I can... Eh, IDRK. Im getting it for morgan now.
    Don't remind me. My blood was pumped and boiling but my Avatar and Walhart alone mauled everything. So disappointing.

Speaking of which, he has the same birthday as 3 of my friends and my mother. What's up with that?

Still grinding for Limit Breakers. Wonder what the people at the upcoming convention will think when they streetpass with me.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 12th May 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Or all breaker skills.

Don't remind me. My blood was pumped and boiling but my Avatar and Walhart alone mauled everything. So disappointing.

Speaking of which, he has the same birthday as 3 of my friends and my mother. What's up with that?

Still grinding for Limit Breakers. Wonder what the people at the upcoming convention will think when they streetpass with me.
    It was Nowi and Tiki for me, supported by (at the time) Manakete Morgan and Nah.

You have four birthdays on the same date to work with? Geez, that must be hectic.

No doubt some angst and jealousy in what they will think :/

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I really want to marry either Panne or Maribelle in my next playthrough, but I feel as though I'll betray Sumia if I did that . . .

I honestly don't know, what do you guys do? Do you pair your units based on who has best supports story-wise or stats-wise?

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Design wise / Personality wise / etc.
    Like if I really enjoy a character I'd marry them first.

I just found my first wife based off who I liked on character design. Thus, Tharja.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Typically I go by the personality of the girl, my first pick was Tiki.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    I really want to marry either Panne or Maribelle in my next playthrough, but I feel as though I'll betray Sumia if I did that . . .

I honestly don't know, what do you guys do? Do you pair your units based on who has best supports story-wise or stats-wise?
    Walhart and Aversa are the only characters you should wed due to their exclusive skills. That said, make sure to pass down a gender exclusive skill to Morgan (since your avatar is a male, best to pass down Counter).

I paired mine up based on a mixture of what skills/stats they would get and what I thought would be neat.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I also did a combo of stats and compatability character-wise. So I did ChromxSumia because she's the easiest of Chrom's wives to grind to Galeforce pre-Chapter 13 and because its implied to be the 'canon' pairing if there ever was one. I didn't really care much for 2nd Gen units beyond Morgan, Lucina and Owain. The former 2 were guranteed because one has plot relevance and the other is a beacon of destruction. Owain won me over his hamminess and dialogue that is on the verge the fourth wall.

Also, I noticed that Owain and Lucina can support to S, as can any other cousins. Is incest some kind of weird running joke in FE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I also did a combo of stats and compatability character-wise. So I did ChromxSumia because she's the easiest of Chrom's wives to grind to Galeforce pre-Chapter 13 and because its implied to be the 'canon' pairing if there ever was one. I didn't really care much for 2nd Gen units beyond Morgan, Lucina and Owain. The former 2 were guranteed because one has plot relevance and the other is a beacon of destruction. Owain won me over his hamminess and dialogue that is on the verge the fourth wall.

Also, I noticed that Owain and Lucina can support to S, as can any other cousins. Is incest some kind of weird running joke in FE?
    They just become good friends!

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They just become good friends!
    That have a different kind of fun when they are alone, perfectly PG as usual.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Though they do marry in the Japanese version of the game.

Page 156 of 224 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast