Page 158 of 219 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5453

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I'd laugh if he appeared on every map until you recruited him if you don't recruit him.
    Oh lord that would be brilliant. He could just go the entire game as a ghost. He still attacks the enemy too, but doesn't gain experience, being an NPC. Unless his level scales accordingly for each battle, even promoting to General eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I've always thought Seth sucked. Titania was pretty good though.
    Really? From what I've heard, Seth is the best of all the Oifey/Jagen characters. In my playthrough at least, he was damn near invincible for the first half of the game and was still a good contributor right up to the final level.
    Frederick did quite well right up until promoted enemies started turning up around Chapter 12, or rather when I promoted my own units. Both Stahl and Sully had better stats upon promotion but had a lower level(and so, faster exp gain) while all Fred can boast is better weapon ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I have no idea how anyone could say Seth sucks. He is OP XD

Though, I generally don't use him, I like being stupidly defensive with weak units, lol.

Maybe he just got RNG cursed for me, but the only time I actually used him he was terrible (besides the first few chapters, of course).

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Oh lord that would be brilliant. He could just go the entire game as a ghost. He still attacks the enemy to-
    But his actions are always off-screen before you even see him so this wouldn't be appropriate.

Have him appear in the Paralogues, too.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    But his actions are always off-screen before you even see him so this wouldn't be appropriate.

Have him appear in the Paralogues, too.
    And then recruit him in the final chapter for laughs. If only...
    Come to think of it, I've actually not used Kellam ever in any run yet. Poor guy.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    And then recruit him in the final chapter for laughs. If only...
    Come to think of it, I've actually not used Kellam ever in any run yet. Poor guy.
    Kellam? Who's that? Sounds like someone I would know, but I haven't known or seen anyone by that name :/

Okay, so I don't know if this has been tossed up as an idea yet, but Here's my idea for a good character. I married Olivia to Chrom, so the kids will be Lucina and Inigo. Right now, I'm trying to get Olivia up to Dark Flier Lv 15 for Galrforce before proceeding with anything else. When I get that, then I'll do the Paralogue for him. He'll inherit Galeforce and Rightful King/Aethar, and then I'll give him Limit Break, then change to Mercenary for Armsthrift. After all that, I'll change him to a Myridom class, and give him a weapon I got, Sol Katti, which has a high-crit average. So, in the end, he'll be a Myridom w/ Sol Katti, Galeforce, Armsthrift, Limit Breaker, Rightful King/Aethar, and something else. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Kellam? Who's that? Sounds like someone I would know, but I haven't known or seen anyone by that name :/

Okay, so I don't know if this has been tossed up as an idea yet, but Here's my idea for a good character. I married Olivia to Chrom, so the kids will be Lucina and Inigo. Right now, I'm trying to get Olivia up to Dark Flier Lv 15 for Galrforce before proceeding with anything else. When I get that, then I'll do the Paralogue for him. He'll inherit Galeforce and Rightful King/Aethar, and then I'll give him Limit Break, then change to Mercenary for Armsthrift. After all that, I'll change him to a Myridom class, and give him a weapon I got, Sol Katti, which has a high-crit average. So, in the end, he'll be a Myridom w/ Sol Katti, Galeforce, Armsthrift, Limit Breaker, Rightful King/Aethar, and something else. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    He gets Rightful King from Chrom every time. No Aether. Getting Aegis from Paladin is a good idea. Either Sol or Astra as an offensive skill is also a valid choice.

And if you're using him on Streetpass, you can have put Aegis, Counter, and Sol/Astra, while dropping Galeforce and Armsthrift since they aren't really needed for streetpass teams.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Sons always inherit Rightful King, Daughters always inherit Aether

A bunch of one liners and grunts don't count as notable voice work, do they? Grinding so hard. Why you no go up faster Resistance?
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 22nd May 2013 at 6:43 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Nope, Lucina always inherits Aether, Chrom's other child inherits skills like normal being the last skill you equipped.

A bunch of one liners and grunts don't count as notable voice work, do they? Grinding so hard. Why you no go up faster Resistance?
    Hey, I've been to where she was born

And to make this on topic, I found a tiki's tear from an event tile, neat.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Nope, Lucina always inherits Aether, Chrom's other child inherits skills like normal being the last skill you equipped.

For me they always got those, even if it wasn't the last one equipped :/, and i'm on my like ... idek which playthrough xD

...No. Chroms other child always inherits Aether if they're female and Rightful King if they're male.

I hadn't leveled Chrom enough to get Aether or Rightful King, and Inigo got Rightful King.

It is also what Serenes says.

And the(Aether) Wiki(Rightful King).
    Last edited by lindsy95; 22nd May 2013 at 2:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    ...No. Chroms other child always inherits Aether if they're female and Rightful King if they're male.

I hadn't leveled Chrom enough to get Aether or Rightful King, and Inigo got Rightful King.

It is also what Serenes says.

And the(Aether) Wiki(Rightful King).
    Whoops, should have done my research...

Resistance, why will you no increase?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Is it hard for you to acquire Tailsman's? I seem to get them by Anna daily almost.

Because Intelligent Systems wants magic to be broken. It's one reason why I love the children I recruited as they have about double the resistance of most physical first gen units and don't give a damn about Mages as a result. In fact, thanks to Sumia, Lon'qu and a +speAvatar, Lucina, Owain, Morgan and Noire all dodge the heck out of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Is it hard for you to acquire Tailsman's? I seem to get them by Anna daily almost.
    Anna shops are very random though. I've never seen Dracoshields on sale yet for example and so Lon'qu and Sumia are stuck relying on dodging to survive more than 2 hits. Avatar kinda got Def screwed as well.

Ignore Kellam for a few turns and he'll wonder why anybody hasn't seen him yet.
    LOL~ In my main playthru, I never spoke to Kellam and he just sat there. I still dont have him XD. I also killed tharja by accident. I tried to talk to her but she went into battle with one of my units and died. Same for Cynthia. Poor tharja and cynthia. XD

Anna shops are very random though. I've never seen Dracoshields on sale yet for example and so Lon'qu and Sumia are stuck relying on dodging to survive more than 2 hits. Avatar kinda got Def screwed as well.
    Well, I married Anna in my main game and IDK, but it seemse shops have been appearing more frequently. I doubt its because I married her but IDK... And, yeah, my avatar has max stats but not in resistance. I need talismans!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    LOL~ In my main playthru, I never spoke to Kellam and he just sat there. I still dont have him XD. I also killed tharja by accident. I tried to talk to her but she went into battle with one of my units and died. Same for Cynthia. Poor tharja and cynthia. XD
    WHY? Have you no soul? D:

Well, I married Anna in my main game and IDK, but it seemse shops have been appearing more frequently. I doubt its because I married her but IDK... And, yeah, my avatar has max stats but not in resistance. I need talismans!
    Resistance is always the problem with my Avatar, though I notice most of the first gen characters are very lacking in Resistance anyway.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    WHY? Have you no soul? D:

Resistance is always the problem with my Avatar, though I notice most of the first gen characters are very lacking in Resistance anyway.
    Probably not an option, but Dread Fighter gives a Resistance +10 Skill if you can ever get your hands on it. I frankly don't have a problem with Mag enemies, perhaps because I don't run into the as often.

Res is a pain to max out for me too I guess. My current avatar has 41 res however. I am on ch17 too xD.
    <Reclass abused...obvs>
    This avatar probably has the best res of all my avatars...

editL Then again I usually make Res my Flaw.
    Last edited by KikoKo; 23rd May 2013 at 3:53 AM.

I only wish that the asset/flaw system didn't reduce other stats without indicating it does so, since it's a bit misleading. When I picked HP for my original file, I certainly didn't expect to lose Strength and Magic in the long run too.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I only wish that the asset/flaw system didn't reduce other stats without indicating it does so, since it's a bit misleading. When I picked HP for my original file, I certainly didn't expect to lose Strength and Magic in the long run too.
    Yeah, that's really misleading. And you'll never know about it unless you look it up.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yeah, my first attempt at Lunatic, I lowered Luck, not expecting to lose out on Strength and Magic as well. My Avatar in that run was very sub-par.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yeah, that's really misleading. And you'll never know about it unless you look it up.
    Worst part is the dissonance between growths and stat caps. I didn't realise Asset/Flaw affected the latter so my -HP+Speed Avatar is stuck with a slight gimp in stats across the bord.

Note to future self: Use a +Spd-Skill Avatar. +Speed means my Skill doesn't suffer too much and the only stat drop I care about is the Def drop, which isn't that much of an issue since I can just pair up with Kellam or the other 200 supports that give a Def boost.

I just finished Future Past 3

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Also, Apotheosis (aka, TSON) is out, clever name considering that it's supposed to immortalize your team like a god also maybe a reference to Anna herself perhaps?

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I just finished Future Past 3

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Also, Apotheosis (aka, TSON) is out, clever name considering that it's supposed to immortalize your team like a god also maybe a reference to Anna herself perhaps?
    Sweet Naga, Apotheosis is hard. Enemies have Dragon Skin and Pavise+ or Aegis+, and that was only in the first wave! I quit right after routing the first wave. I dare not think what could have been next.

Looks like I need to grind me some Limit Breaks.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 158 of 219 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast