Page 160 of 224 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Rate my nah, as an avatars daughter
    Class; manakete
    Level 15
    Str: 41(+11)
    Mag 36(+6)
    Skill 37(+5)
    Spd 38(+4)
    lck 48
    Def 43(+13)
    Res (+9)
    All stats are green, and have dragonstone plus bonuses
    Father: Mu
    Mother: nowi
    Atk: 64
    Hit:157
    Crit:21
    avo:87
    80/80 HP
    SKills:
    armsthrift
    galeforce
    astra
    pavise
    aegis

Yeah, I put aegis and pavise on the same unit, I expect the Nobel prize soon.
    I wouldn't use Armsthrift, Limit Break is a better option. Armsthrift is useful for forged items. However, Dragonstones can't be forged to my knowledge, so it's useless on a Manakete.

Aegis and Pavise on the same character? Been there, done that, 5 times no less.

Besides that, she looks alright.
    Last edited by Recon; 26th May 2013 at 4:34 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

My Kjelle has Aegis, Pavise and Luna and she does quite well with all of them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Rate my nah, as an avatars daughter
    Class; manakete
    Level 15
    Str: 41(+11)
    Mag 36(+6)
    Skill 37(+5)
    Spd 38(+4)
    lck 48
    Def 43(+13)
    Res (+9)
    All stats are green, and have dragonstone plus bonuses
    Father: Mu
    Mother: nowi
    Atk: 64
    Hit:157
    Crit:21
    avo:87
    80/80 HP
    SKills:
    armsthrift
    galeforce
    astra
    pavise
    aegis

Yeah, I put aegis and pavise on the same unit, I expect the Nobel prize soon.
    Yeah, get rid of Armshrift. It's cool and all but Dragonstones+ are buyable. Other than Limit Breaker, I'd get Sol to heal off what little damage you're taking, or maybe Ignis if you want to kill stuff harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Yeah, get rid of Armshrift. It's cool and all but Dragonstones+ are buyable. Other than Limit Breaker, I'd get Sol to heal off what little damage you're taking, or maybe Ignis if you want to kill stuff harder.
    They're especially buyable if you have DLC for money and the Silver Card.

But yeah, I'd say either Sol or Ignis would be a great choice over Armshift. My Avatar has both, but I find Sol to be the more useful, since being able to heal yourself makes your characters very durable and self-sufficient. I took it off for one battle, and I totally noticed the change. Though considering Pavise and Aegis together, with all that defense, Nah might not need Sol as much, so Ignis would totally work in its place.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Who's kid should I give donnel's godmode skill to?
    A little late regarding this, but if you give Nah Underdog from Donnel instead of aptitude, it activates against any promoted unit above level 10 once she's hit her level cap, since manaketes cap at 30 and the game counts promoted units as hitting level 20, then being promoted. Since there are a ton of units like this in the later game that's pretty helpful.

You could also marry him to Lissa and give Owain Armsthrift.

Starting my classic mode file for once. I'm training in EXPotiental Growth and Golden Gaffe.
    I may abuse Naga's Tear on the legacy characters.
    Unlimited stat boosters by using a single tear. Fun

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Starting my classic mode file for once. I'm training in EXPotiental Growth and Golden Gaffe.
    I may abuse Naga's Tear on the legacy characters.
    Unlimited stat boosters by using a single tear. Fun
    Speaking of which, have you tried abusing Boots on Legacy characters? So much fun! So expensive! At least, it was for one of the Avatar characters I recruited into my main file.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Well iirc you can use boots on someone once. But I can get it a try and get it to everyone. I rarely do these abuses because I use all 3 files at once.
    But I finally have a free file... xD

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Well iirc you can use boots on someone once. But I can get it a try and get it to everyone. I rarely do these abuses because I use all 3 files at once.
    But I finally have a free file... xD
    Really? I've only ever used it once, but it boosted the cost of the character in the logbook by a from 50000 gold to 70000 gold. And that's without Limit Breaker. Way too expensive for any purpose. Not like I ever buy the characters with gold, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Really? I've only ever used it once, but it boosted the cost of the character in the logbook by a from 50000 gold to 70000 gold. And that's without Limit Breaker. Way too expensive for any purpose. Not like I ever buy the characters with gold, though.
    If they didn't you could use Pass when infinite map movement. So I believe you can only use it once per person...

You can only ever get two pairs of boots ever in awakening. (Boots don't appear as buyable from streetpass teams, sadly)

And yeah, one boots per character.

And today's Chrom's birthday!

He got a Finn's Lance in one file, and a Titania's Axe in the other.

I got a Sigurd's Lance, which would be useful if I ever plan on using any Regalia(hint: never, well, at least not without Armsthrift). He also got a surge in Skill and Luck, which was decidedly useless for Chapter 24 akaWyvern Lord since he has Falchion. On the bright side he did luck out and get 30 exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

A Rift Door, and a Glass Axe. Skill and Luck, vs. Magic and Resistance. 29 EXP and 25 EXP.

I expected better of you, Chrom.

Though the EXP was largely inconsequential either way, so meh.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Happy Birthday Chrom. Idk what he got since I got his stuff at like midnight xD
    My most expensive avatar in the logbook now cost 105,400 Gold. Woo xD

So my normal (aka fun) playthrough is going along nicely, got atleast 25 characters 225+ with all stats+2, galeforce and other juicy stuff. And my long untouched Lunatic run? I started it again and got through chapter 3 and 4! *celebrates* Now just lots of grinding Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth. Besides the DLC that gives you Wedding Bouquet, Dread Scroll, Limit Breaker and Paragon, are there really any other that are worth buying? I've got Champions of Yore 1 and 3 (all stats +2) and the golden pack so just planning my purchases for July. I wish the price was closer to 59p than 1.79 but oh well.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Happy belated birthday chrom, I have to use you in every chapter, which kinda sucks since if you die, I'm ****ed, but at least your halfway decent
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Happy belated birthday chrom, I have to use you in every chapter, which kinda sucks since if you die, I'm ****ed, but at least your halfway decent
    Not even Casual Mode is enough to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    So my normal (aka fun) playthrough is going along nicely, got atleast 25 characters 225+ with all stats+2, galeforce and other juicy stuff. And my long untouched Lunatic run? I started it again and got through chapter 3 and 4! *celebrates* Now just lots of grinding Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth. Besides the DLC that gives you Wedding Bouquet, Dread Scroll, Limit Breaker and Paragon, are there really any other that are worth buying? I've got Champions of Yore 1 and 3 (all stats +2) and the golden pack so just planning my purchases for July. I wish the price was closer to 59p than 1.79 but oh well.
    That depends. If you like an interesting challenge, the Challenge Pack doesn't disappoint. They all require you to think differently in terms of skills and strategy if you want the best result. And they're reasonably beatable. Though once you finish them once, there isn't much reason for it. The Scramble Pack is worth it if you like conversations between characters, since it's basically fan-service DLC. The Future Past, though I haven't gotten it yet myself, is an interesting set of story-related DLC. Then for an insane challenge, Apotheosis is there, which is basically unbeatable without Limit Breaker everywhere. Even that isn't enough, though.

So that's about it. If you aren't looking for extra conversations or special challenges, then you might not be interested in any of the other DLC. Though Limit Breaker is kinda overpowered and unnecessary for everything in the game (even Lunatic) unless you have Apotheosis as well.

He's way better than Shadow Dragon's Marth, that's for sure. And Roy, but that's a given.

That depends. If you like an interesting challenge, the Challenge Pack doesn't disappoint. They all require you to think differently in terms of skills and strategy if you want the best result. And they're reasonably beatable. Though once you finish them once, there isn't much reason for it. The Scramble Pack is worth it if you like conversations between characters, since it's basically fan-service DLC. The Future Past, though I haven't gotten it yet myself, is an interesting set of story-related DLC. Then for an insane challenge, Apotheosis is there, which is basically unbeatable without Limit Breaker everywhere. Even that isn't enough, though.

So that's about it. If you aren't looking for extra conversations or special challenges, then you might not be interested in any of the other DLC. Though Limit Breaker is kinda overpowered and unnecessary for everything in the game (even Lunatic) unless you have Apotheosis as well.

He's way better than Shadow Dragon's Marth, that's for sure. And Roy, but that's a given.
    I don't know about Marth, at least, I'd say my Marth turned out better than my Chrom did.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't know about Marth, at least, I'd say my Marth turned out better than my Chrom did.
    Okay, maybe way better is a little extreme. Though Marth typically turns out quite average for me. Decent enough to be useful, but he's no front-line fighter. An average of 41 HP, 22 Spd and 13 Def isn't exactly bad, either, but for a sword user, his skill is painful to see. Of course, stat boosters help him a lot, but without them, he's just decent until Falchion comes around. Chrom usually doesn't disappoint, other than his typically low Res, though I'll his Spd gets a little shaky at times.

Guys I realized something, the game would have been 10x better if morgan and lucina switched roles, I challenge someone to prove me wrong.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Okay, maybe way better is a little extreme. Though Marth typically turns out quite average for me. Decent enough to be useful, but he's no front-line fighter. An average of 41 HP, 22 Spd and 13 Def isn't exactly bad, either, but for a sword user, his skill is painful to see. Of course, stat boosters help him a lot, but without them, he's just decent until Falchion comes around. Chrom usually doesn't disappoint, other than his typically low Res, though I'll his Spd gets a little shaky at times.
    He was one of my best front liners for me, he could dodge most things and didn't take much damage if he did get hit. He consistently hit with his own attacks and they did good damage. Luck of the RNG, I suppose.

Guys I realized something, the game would have been 10x better if morgan and lucina switched roles, I challenge someone to prove me wrong.
    One of the more interesting (but short) points of the story was finding out the mystery of "Marth". Plus, her background gives her a reason to be going back into the future and fighting, being the exalt and all. Unless you're also suggesting the parents of the children switch around, then maybe.

The problem with Morgan was that he was the Robin's child and the gender (and possibly hair color) would change because of it. Who would Morgan look like in the first place?

On a technical scale, I personally think it wouldn't be as entertaining.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    He was one of my best front liners for me, he could dodge most things and didn't take much damage if he did get hit. He consistently hit with his own attacks and they did good damage. Luck of the RNG, I suppose.
    Well, that RNG sure isn't forgiving at times, so I suppose that's most probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    One of the more interesting (but short) points of the story was finding out the mystery of "Marth". Plus, her background gives her a reason to be going back into the future and fighting, being the exalt and all. Unless you're also suggesting the parents of the children switch around, then maybe.

The problem with Morgan was that he was the Robin's child and the gender (and possibly hair color) would change because of it. Who would Morgan look like in the first place?

On a technical scale, I personally think it wouldn't be as entertaining.
    What would have been better would be if the children characters had an actual connection to the main plot. Aside from their recruitment chapter and their supports, they just seem like people who join your army for fun most of the time.

Page 160 of 224 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast