Page 162 of 223 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 5571

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Thanks, now I know how you felt dealing with that difficulty. It took a while to figure out a good strategy for those guys. Doesn't help that the boss archer, while he lost Counter substituted it for Aegis+ and Pavise+ (and Vantage+, but the others had that too). >.>
    It's my luck for the most of it.

I was successfully able to remove all the bow knights, some of the snipers and Generals, but eventually my luck ran out and Owain took an arrow to the knee (I'm sorry I couldn't resist) and then another to the face after dodging a bunch of lances.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Thanks, now I know how you felt dealing with that difficulty. It took a while to figure out a good strategy for those guys. Doesn't help that the boss archer, while he lost Counter substituted it for Aegis+ and Pavise+ (and Vantage+, but the others had that too). >.>
    "Attempting" to deal with that difficulty is a better way to put it. Though unless, I'm mistaken, the skills for them are set, right? I'd really hate it if they were randomized like in Lunatic+. The randomization is what makes the difficulty unreasonable, along with then fact that they had Lunatic-level stats. I seriously need to buy this DLC, though. Though I'm wary about spending more money on DLC, since I want to save for other games in the future.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    "Attempting" to deal with that difficulty is a better way to put it. Though unless, I'm mistaken, the skills for them are set, right? I'd really hate it if they were randomized like in Lunatic+. The randomization is what makes the difficulty unreasonable, along with then fact that they had Lunatic-level stats. I seriously need to buy this DLC, though. Though I'm wary about spending more money on DLC, since I want to save for other games in the future.
    Well DLC itself is pretty cheap, $2.50, just like the maps of old.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Well DLC itself is pretty cheap, $2.50, just like the maps of old.
    Problem is, I don't have a way of just adding the $1.00 I need to get the DLC. My parent's would never let me use their credit card for video games, either. But either way, I don't feel desperately that I need that DLC right now. I may just wait until sometime down the line when I'm more interested in playing the DLC.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I HAVE FURY!

Heh heh, I beat Apotheosis. It took me 42 turns (which took half an hour) but I did it. Instead of pairing the kids with their spouses, I paired them with their parents and although the boost was less significant, it worked well. The last wave was handled well by Walhart and Morgan with my abundance of healers refilling Morgan's health but I had to constantly use Rescue them, replenish their supplies, and dance so they could get back in there. It worked though. Anna told me I would have gotten something if I finished faster though. Faster? FASTER!? That was brutal and you expect me to do so in less time?! The reward was only a Katarina unit card who has Shadowgift along with multiple Rally skills...

IT MAKES ME FURIOUS! Was still loads of fun though but I shouldn't have been playing games at 5 in the morning.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I HAVE FURY!

Heh heh, I beat Apotheosis. It took me 42 turns (which took half an hour) but I did it. Instead of pairing the kids with their spouses, I paired them with their parents and although the boost was less significant, it worked well. The last wave was handled well by Walhart and Morgan with my abundance of healers refilling Morgan's health but I had to constantly use Rescue them, replenish their supplies, and dance so they could get back in there. It worked though. Anna told me I would have gotten something if I finished faster though. Faster? FASTER!? That was brutal and you expect me to do so in less time?! The reward was only a Katarina unit card who has Shadowgift along with multiple Rally skills...

IT MAKES ME FURIOUS! Was still loads of fun though but I shouldn't have been playing games at 5 in the morning.
    What if I told you...

That if you beat the first wave in two turns or less, you'll be able to play a harder version of the map with an amazing reward?

Yeah they're set, thank Naga. I wouldn't be able to deal with random skills.

I'd recommend it if you're looking for a challenge.

I HAVE FURY!

Congrats! Also Katarina is really worth it though, Shadowgift on a Sage along with all the rallies? Yes please!

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    What if I told you...

That if you beat the first wave in two turns or less, you'll be able to play a harder version of the map with an amazing reward?
    What is that reward?

What is that reward?
    An Ultimate Emblem, sellable for massive cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    An Ultimate Emblem, sellable for massive cash.
    Though to be fair, if you've gotten to that point, your need to obtain more cash is probably low.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Though to be fair, if you've gotten to that point, your need to obtain more cash is probably low.
    Correction:

An Ultimate Emblem, keepable for massive bragging rights.

Supreme Emblem sells for like 99,999 gold.
    You can get it from 99,999 Reown, or from
    the alternate, harder route on the DLC:
    Apotheosis.
    anyways i need that DLC XD
    I really love Katarina's DLC artwork.
    And a good challenge xD

Correction:

And therein lies the true point. Stick it on your Streetpass team BECAUSE YOU CAN!

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Are you kidding me? I can get over 140,000 gold with two runs in the Golden Gaffe.

That emblem is only there to cast dust in your inventory while you use a Stick more than you do with the other.

Correction:

They should have put that in the item description.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Are you kidding me? I can get over 140,000 gold with two runs in the Golden Gaffe.

That emblem is only there to cast dust in your inventory while you use a Stick more than you do with the other.
    Or, you know, bragging rights? To be honest, the sprite for an Ultimate Emblem does look pretty cool.

Since I'm like 100 posts late for the support stuff, can I say just how disturbing Noire and Laurent's S rank is... Jesus Laurent... Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Since I'm like 100 posts late for the support stuff, can I say just how disturbing Noire and Laurent's S rank is... Jesus Laurent... Jesus...
    I was too busy pairing Noire and Gerome with a fiery passion to ever see Noire and Laurent's S Rank support. If it's that weird I might look it up, though.

Spoiler:- it is weird :

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Supreme Emblem sells for like 99,999 gold.
    You can get it from 99,999 Reown, or from
    the alternate, harder route on the DLC:
    Apotheosis.
    goes back to grinding in the Golden Gaffe

Yeah... if you have Golden Gaffe then just hold onto the emblem.
    Anyways I got Katarina (non-DLC version *sobs*)
    Her stats are
    80/41/46//45/46/45/40/44
    Her skills are
    Rally Spectrum, Rally Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Heart, and Limit Breaker.
    With the power of Rallies (not done w/ getting rallies), and other things, in my main file my MU's stats are

HP: 80
    Str: 51 + 9
    Mag: 49 + 15
    Skill: 54 + 13
    Spd: 50 + 11
    Lck: 54 + 19
    Def: 51 + 14
    Res: 49 + 30
    Last edited by KikoKo; 2nd June 2013 at 6:39 PM.

I'm so envious about all you non-europeans who actually have access to all this DLC. The best I've got is Infinite Regalia DX. It feels easier on hard mode at chapter 22 than normal after Grima. Although I grinded EXPonential Growth like crazy...

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Nightshade™ View Post
    I'm so envious about all you non-europeans who actually have access to all this DLC. The best I've got is Infinite Regalia DX. It feels easier on hard mode at chapter 22 than normal after Grima. Although I grinded EXPonential Growth like crazy...
    It'll come in time... maybe? I'm not sure of their plans for European DLC releases.

Though at the moment you do have access to the best DLC in terms of utility, so that's a plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Yeah, this is why I'm not a fan of Laurent's personality, though it was funny to see Noire calmly(?) tell him to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    It'll come in time... maybe? I'm not sure of their plans for European DLC releases.

Though at the moment you do have access to the best DLC in terms of utility, so that's a plus!
    The release of the Eurpoean DLC seems really awkward. Here, the DLC came out in a simple, predictable order, at an impressive pace. But Europe? They're just doing their own thing, I guess, but yeah, at least Infinite Regalia is out. Since I didn't bother with the other DLC in the Golden Pack, Infinite Regalia was a fantastic way to level grind on Lunatic, once my team was ready for it.

The release of the Eurpoean DLC seems really awkward. Here, the DLC came out in a simple, predictable order, at an impressive pace. But Europe? They're just doing their own thing, I guess, but yeah, at least Infinite Regalia is out. Since I didn't bother with the other DLC in the Golden Pack, Infinite Regalia was a fantastic way to level grind on Lunatic, once my team was ready for it.
    And now we're getting Rogues and Redeemers and Future Past in the next few weeks. Its cool that we get Scramble, Golden and the Future Past packs so early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Hey! I'm enjoying my reward thank you very much! It's currently sitting there in the convoy... doing nothing at the moment... but it was totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    And now we're getting Rogues and Redeemers and Future Past in the next few weeks. Its cool that we get Scramble, Golden and the Future Past packs so early.
    That's a bit strange, those are among the hardest maps available aside from the Challenge ones, it's curious they'd release the easier ones after them considering they wouldn't pose as much a challenge especially with Limit Break.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Page 162 of 223 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast