Page 168 of 222 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    There is something that is bothering me.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/dualtag.html

How can Say'ri have Luna if she is a Swordmaster. I'm assuming they are talking about the Lance.
    Yes, they're talking about the lance.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, they're talking about the lance.
    So is she a different class in this challenge? If so, what is her class?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

They're really all save the continent/world stories. They're just as guilty as every other franchise.
    but with much better character development and interrelationships.

guess i shouldve just said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    So is she a different class in this challenge? If so, what is her class?
    Looking at her class sets, she has several lance wielding ones. I'm not sure, but I have a vague memory of someone saying she was a Wyvern Lord in that circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Looking at her class sets, she has several lance wielding ones. I'm not sure, but I have a vague memory of someone saying she was a Wyvern Lord in that circumstance.
    I guess that would make sense if the Duel Tag is named "Say'ri's Ascension".

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    That'd make sense, since I think all of the Valmese characters have Wyvern Rider in their class sets. I also think that all Ylissean women have Pegasus Knight with the exception of Sully, Libra and Miriel.

EDIT: Question. If I'm willing to grind Olivia to give her usable stats and worthy skills to inherit(read - Galeforce), who is better: Sumia!Lucina or Olivia!Lucina during the maingame?
    Last edited by Aurath8; 11th July 2013 at 9:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Most likely Lucina, though if you train everyone well then they will all be great units for it...

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    Most likely Lucina, though if you train everyone well then they will all be great units for it...
    I think he maybe meant which the better parent was? It's hard to tell.

If that's the case then Olivia is the best parent for her.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    EDIT: Question. If I'm willing to grind Olivia to give her usable stats and worthy skills to inherit(read - Galeforce), who is better: Sumia!Lucina or Olivia!Lucina during the maingame?
    Olivia!Lucina. Not only does Lucina work extremely well as an Assassin, but Chrom!Inigo is great as well.

Anyway, I'm still debating on what to pass down to Gaius!Kjelle. Do I pass down Sol or Counter? End class is going to be Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Olivia!Lucina. Not only does Lucina work extremely well as an Assassin, but Chrom!Inigo is great as well.

Anyway, I'm still debating on what to pass down to Gaius!Kjelle. Do I pass down Sol or Counter? End class is going to be Assassin.
    I'd prefer Counter between the two.

Oh, then yeah Olivia!Lucina.

Er, pass down counter? I think Kjelle can reclass and get Sol later with Gaius daddy? or normal. idr

edit: if not you can always give her the "Sol" Sword.

edit2: yeah i dont think so. So Counter. and if you can, Sol Sword. If you have DLC then for sure pass down Counter
    Last edited by KikoKo; 12th July 2013 at 5:28 AM.

I think Gaius!Kjelle with Counter is a bit too risky, considering I'm playing on Lunatic mode (oh yeah I forgot to mention that didn't I). And she's going to be wielding Brave weapons, not legendary ones.

I think Gaius!Kjelle with Counter is a bit too risky, considering I'm playing on Lunatic mode (oh yeah I forgot to mention that didn't I). And she's going to be wielding Brave weapons, not legendary ones.
    Lunatic then? I'd definitely go for Sol then, since like you say, Counter is very risky for a Lunatic playthrough. Especially when Brave Weapons are there to destroy enemies anyway.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I think he maybe meant which the better parent was? It's hard to tell.

If that's the case then Olivia is the best parent for her.
    Yeah, I was talking about parentage. The grinding is good for Olivia too actually, since it gives her pretty good stats in the end.

Sol, any day. Counter isn't very useful for the player imo as its most useful when you have bad enough stats that you can take a lot of damage and have absolutely no will to survive for long. There are very few occurrences when this happens for you since your stats are higher than all regular enemies so you're not getting hit and when you do it won't be very substantial. Unless you're unlucky, Sol will keep you alive while taking on absurd amounts of enemies.

Yeah, I was talking about parentage. The grinding is good for Olivia too actually, since it gives her pretty good stats in the end.

Sol, any day. Counter isn't very useful for the player imo as its most useful when you have bad enough stats that you can take a lot of damage and have absolutely no will to survive for long. There are very few occurrences when this happens for you since your stats are higher than all regular enemies so you're not getting hit and when you do it won't be very substantial. Unless you're unlucky, Sol will keep you alive while taking on absurd amounts of enemies.

Yeah, it takes more than just Counter to make the skill useful. I've found it's only useful if you have something like Lifetaker/Sol/Renewal alongside it so that you're keeping HP up, though on Lunatic, there isn't much opportunity to make this effective. Sol is just an all-around amazing skill in most cases.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

You don't even really need to grind her, once she gets Galeforce to pass down to Inigo you can just stop training her.

You don't even really need to grind her, once she gets Galeforce to pass down to Inigo you can just stop training her.
    Why would you want to stop? She can get Astra, Lethality, Galeforce, and more! She can go back to Dancer class, have a rating of over 300, and even give a unit a second round of action in one turn. Frankly, I think she's a very useful character.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Why would you want to stop? She can get Astra, Lethality, Galeforce, and more! She can go back to Dancer class, have a rating of over 300, and even give a unit a second round of action in one turn. Frankly, I think she's a very useful character.
    I don't think a rating of 300 is possible without Limit Breaker. Her stats would need to average at 43 to get there.
    The prospect of having an Olivia who can kill and dance on the same turn is a scary good one but once I get Galeforks for inheritance I don't think I'll bother grinding further. As a Dancer, Olivia isn't going to be on the frontlines anyway. In fact, that's why I'm grinding her and not, for example, Lissa for inheritance because the inflated stats caused by grinding through Dark Flier would break the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    There are far more powerful characters. Dancers dance.

I'm on the final wave for the secret route in Apo...
    This is so frustrating v.v

Today's Owain's birthday! It's unclear if he'll get songs written about him.

He got a Superior Bow, but it was quickly overshadowed once Nah casually found an Aversa's Night.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Today's Owain's birthday! It's unclear if he'll get songs written about him.

He got a Superior Bow, but it was quickly overshadowed once Nah casually found an Aversa's Night.
    Ahh, Owain. Probably my favourite male character in the game, except for Inigo/Brady/Laurent/Priam/Morgan(M) since I haven't managed to recruit any of those yet. I just have a massive weakness for hamminess and Owain seasons that with the exotic fruits of his lexicon and proceeds to shove it in my face at a speed of 20 m/awesome.

Note to self: Give Owain massive favouritism in the children run.

Ahh, Owain. Probably my favourite male character in the game, except for Inigo/Brady/Laurent/Priam/Morgan(M) since I haven't managed to recruit any of those yet. I just have a massive weakness for hamminess and Owain seasons that with the exotic fruits of his lexicon and proceeds to shove it in my face at a speed of 20 m/awesome.

Note to self: Give Owain massive favouritism in the children run.
    It helps that Owain is arguably the best character.

It helps that Owain is arguably the best character.
    Arguably? I find it hard to not use Owain every playthrough. If only for his personality, he's not easily surpassed by others. It's totally worth babying Lissa those first few levels just to make Owain awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Arguably? I find it hard to not use Owain every playthrough. If only for his personality, he's not easily surpassed by others. It's totally worth babying Lissa those first few levels just to make Owain awesome.
    Arguably only because there will be that one person who disagrees. Lissa's pretty good early on, anyway. Healers level up quickly and you can then promote her earlier.

Page 168 of 222 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast