Page 177 of 224 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Could Aversa's class choices reflect here disputable origins, since she...

Spoiler:- Aversa origins:

Pegasus Knight- Ylisse
    Wyvern Rider- Valm
    Dark Mage- Plegia

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Hm. Yeah, I am so stupid I only have 1 child, Morgan, but at least she's the best of them. I killed Cynthia- actually, she killed herself by ramming her stupid pegasus into MU. I 2HKOed her. ;~; And I didnt even get to choose what I did. Sigh. Anyway I only have 1 child but just started a new Hard Classic playthru, might change it to classic just cause I wanna finish the game really quickly and get all the kids I want (Owain, Severa, Morgan, Cynthia, Gerome, and maybe Yarne) so I can put em on my streetpass team and maybe experiment and see their supports and w/e. I really do want so many characters I killed in my Classic File back. ;~;~; So stupid I killed cynthia but I just keep saying w/e b/c its just a game and I mean, MU, Morgan, Chrom, Anna, Priam, and Bonus Box Ashnard are pretty much enough to kill anyone. Along with Emmeryn standing in the background fortifyng.
    If you can, I'd pair Panne up with something with outstanding SPD/SKL. Yarne can move really fast, sometimes he moves double the amount of spaces my other units can >.< And if you can, he makes a fantastically mobile Beserker.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Yesterday was somewhat-spoilery guy's birthday!

He got a Titania Axe.
    And I didn't care to do Barracks for that one bloody day. Naga be cursing me!

Who knows what I should do with Laurent. I'm leaning towards Gregor or Gaius, mostly for skills and modifiers, but I really have no idea what to do.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    And I didn't care to do Barracks for that one bloody day. Naga be cursing me!

Who knows what I should do with Laurent. I'm leaning towards Gregor or Gaius, mostly for skills and modifiers, but I really have no idea what to do.
    In all honesty, I didn't use Laurent, he scares me to be honest. But I'm sure his magic stat as a Sorcerer would be quite scary :c But if you're leaning toward Gregor or Gaius, although personally I'd go with Gaius, because I like him and because of Astra and Vantage.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

My Laurent had Kellam as a father and he was an absolute tank. Defense and Resistance were always equal, it was ridiculous.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I've had Stahl as Laurent's father and he worked extremely well. Vantage+Vengeace+Wrath as a Sorcerer.

Do not use Gaius for male and pegasus knight children. If you have to, use Gregor.
    Last edited by Artorias; 15th August 2013 at 5:14 PM.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    My Laurent had Kellam as a father and he was an absolute tank. Defense and Resistance were always equal, it was ridiculous.
    Speaking of tanks, I had Kellam as Gerome's father, and I have no reason to use a general as a result. Gerome is one himself, having better movement. That awful speed hurts, though.

Also, agreeing with that previous statement. From experience, Gaius doesn't help male children very much with classes, and he gives the females Peg. Knight if I'm not mistaken. Gregor is like RD Ike, only not as killer as Ike, so he's decent.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 15th August 2013 at 5:26 PM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    I've had Stahl as Laurent's father and he worked extremely well. Vantage+Vengeace+Wrath as a Sorcerer.
    As well as Luna, Aegis, Lethality, Astra, etc. to choose from. Decent Magic mod, then Skill and Speed. Alright, sounds like a good idea.

The one that I am most worried about it Cynthia. She has only one or two fathers to choose from, most of which are either bad choices or better used on others. For me, Chrom is taken, Frederick is planned for Panne (Luna+Pavise+Aegis Taguel), and Gaius and Henry don't give her much to work with.

Gaius fathered my Cynthia, she turned out well. *Shrugs*

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Eh Gaius!Cynthia is pretty good imo.

Same.

And Anna mothered my Morgan. She maxed out all stats through levels anyway.

Red hair is the best on her, also.

I might consider doing that next game :c I like Anna, she's great in the early-game, and Trickster is nice to have.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

As well as Luna, Aegis, Lethality, Astra, etc. to choose from. Decent Magic mod, then Skill and Speed. Alright, sounds like a good idea.

The one that I am most worried about it Cynthia. She has only one or two fathers to choose from, most of which are either bad choices or better used on others. For me, Chrom is taken, Frederick is planned for Panne (Luna+Pavise+Aegis Taguel), and Gaius and Henry don't give her much to work with.
    It's damn near impossible to ruin Cynthia, since Sumia gives her just about everything she needs skill-wise. Galeforce, Luna, Dual Guard+, Tomefaire, Limit Breaker as a Dark Flier. The choice between Gaius and Henry is Vantage+Sol or Lifetaker and a white-haired Cynthia.

Personally I'd go for Henry because Lifetaker goes great with Galeforce, and when enemy phase comes along Cynthia makes a great support character, meaning there's no need for Vantage or Sol. You also get a higher Mag mod but ultimately Cynthia will be great, even amongst the children, no matter what you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I normally use Gaius to father either Noire, Kjelle, or Nah. Simply because he grants them the ever-useful Galeforce (since he unlocks Pegasus Knight classes for those three girls). Noire in particular makes great use of Gaius's stat modifiers, since she appreciates the speed and skill.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I like Cordelia mothered Morgan better since you get two for the price of one... Plus you can get Miku Severa that way...

Yes, yes it is...

Can I say my Lucina mothered Morgan is awesome with a skill of 64... LUNA ALL THE ENEMIES!
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 16th August 2013 at 1:19 AM.

I was checking over one of my lunatic awakening savefiles and I just realized that a bunch of my characters have maxed stats. I've spent over 70 hours on that damn file. lol Here's my F!Robin stats/skills. She's a war cleric.

[spoil=Stuff] HP: 80 Str: 42 Mag: 39 Skill: 42 Spd: 40 Lck: 45 Def: 40 Res: 26(bad stat)

Skills: Miracle, Vengeance, Hex, Tomebreaker, Renewal [/spoil]

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Can I say my Lucina mothered Morgan is awesome with a skill of 64... LUNA ALL THE ENEMIES!
    To be fair, a Morgan mothered or fathered by any second generation character will usually have some ridiculously absurd stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I was checking over one of my lunatic awakening savefiles and I just realized that a bunch of my characters have maxed stats. I've spent over 70 hours on that damn file. lol Here's my F!Robin stats/skills. She's a war cleric.

[spoil=Stuff] HP: 80 Str: 42 Mag: 39 Skill: 42 Spd: 40 Lck: 45 Def: 40 Res: 26(bad stat)

Skills: Miracle, Vengeance, Hex, Tomebreaker, Renewal [/spoil]

What do you guys think?
    Vengeance and Renewal have a sort of antagonistic effect with one another. Tomebreaker's a little too specific, and won't do anything at all if mages aren't present. I've never been particularly fond of hex, as there are far better skills. Try things like Aegis/Pavise instead of Tomebreaker, and if you're going to use Renewal, try Luna or Ignis instead of Vengeance. Plus, if she's female, Galeforce is always a solid choice.
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 16th August 2013 at 2:45 AM. Reason: Made the Morgan comment less gender-biased

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Example.
    Vaike!Gerome!Morgan can have 71 Str w/ limit breaker

I missed a lot... started a new playthrough, marrying myself to Cordelia, Cherche to Lon'qu, Lissa to Vaike, Sully to Stahl, Miriel to (?), and Chrom to SUmia. Oh and also Nowi to Gregor and Panne to Henry. OMG so many parents, Olivia to Frederick, Maribelle to Henry. Yeesh I think thats all of them...

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I missed a lot... started a new playthrough, marrying myself to Cordelia, Cherche to Lon'qu, Lissa to Vaike, Sully to Stahl, Miriel to (?), and Chrom to SUmia. Oh and also Nowi to Gregor and Panne to Henry. OMG so many parents, Olivia to Frederick, Maribelle to Henry. Yeesh I think thats all of them...
    You said Henry for two different marriages.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Henry: Two of me? There's a hex for that!

(Way back to my last post's reply) I tend to look at the stats first, what with calculating the childrens' overall caps. I then check the classes for myself, and then make choices off of that. Thank Arceus for this. Anyway, I think I'm good now for most of the children. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Nya ha! It's so fun to have two girls!

(Please don't take this too seriously, people.)

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco
    OMFG DAMN It was all so perfectly planned.... ;~; Anybody have a good partner for Panne? Kellam? I want Yarne as a Tank of sorts. Or a fast attacker, get in their and throw two scratches or w/e.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

OMFG DAMN It was all so perfectly planned.... ;~; Anybody have a good partner for Panne? Kellam? I want Yarne as a Tank of sorts. Or a fast attacker, get in their and throw two scratches or w/e.
    Gregor's pretty good. Vantage, Sol and a good Str mod.

Also, focus on skills rather than stat caps. Stat caps will only fluctuate by 3-4 either way, which isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. Skills, especially stuff like Sol, Luna, -faires and Galeforce, can make a much bigger difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Gregor's pretty good. Vantage, Sol and a good Str mod.

Also, focus on skills rather than stat caps. Stat caps will only fluctuate by 3-4 either way, which isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. Skills, especially stuff like Sol, Luna, -faires and Galeforce, can make a much bigger difference.
    Yeah OK. I have a lot of skills on a load of characters, but you're right. Anna is pretty killer with a supportive character (often a Sorcerer Einenjhar Card or a Hero Card) and she has Bowfaire too.

Page 177 of 224 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast