Page 182 of 206 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5139

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I think pretty much everyone here plays on Classic, regardless of what chapters or DLC are being played.
    I assume from that statement that there are some who have completed Apotheosis without losing anybody.
    Signature is under thought consideration.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I assume from that statement that there are some who have completed Apotheosis without losing anybody.
    There's been quite a bit of discussion about it, I think the majority, if not everyone, has. I haven't myself, I only tried it once and it didn't go so hot.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I have a Casual-Insane file but that was just to explore supports without thinking about stats, and the insane was because hard and normal were too easy. Other than that I have a normal Classic and a hard classic, but hard is my current plythru with normal as my streetpass team.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I'm getting ready for playing The Future Past Chronicles, and then Apothesis (I actually put that on my school project for what your goals are). The two children that I have left to get are Gerome and Brady. My options for parents are as follows: Gaius, Libra, Virion, Kellam, and Vaike. I was leaning towards having Gaius for Gerome, and then Libra for Brady, but I keep having internal conflict with the choice. Could I get some advice?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Kellam/Gaius for Gerome, and Libra for Brady.
    Kellam is if you want Gerome to be defensive, Gaius is if you want Speed. I would choose Kellam because Gerome is a powerhouse with the right skills (Pavise and Aegis are important, and Kellam can supply)

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

om14t.jpg

Although Kellam doesn't have the Paladin class, so he can't pass that class/skill onto Gerome. It probably would still be better, seeing as though a Wyvern Lord is more important on being buff than quick.

I really wish I had Donnel still...
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer X; 14th September 2013 at 5:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    om14t.jpg

Although Kellam doesn't have the Paladin class, so he can't pass that class/skill onto Gerome. It probably would still be better, seeing as though a Wyvern Lord is more important on being buff than quick.

I really wish I had Donnel still...
    Donnel is worth restarting for.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Donnel is worth restarting for.
    ...this is the last time.

Easiest way to level him is just to surround or corner archers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    ...this is the last time.
    Just don't lose characters and you wont have to restart.

Just don't lose characters and you wont have to restart.
    Sounds so easy when you put it that way, but it can be challenging. I mean, wow, never thought to keep characters alive; I always loved dying. XD

Today's that guy's birthday. You know the one who's a spoiler.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannlerChris
    Today's that guy's birthday. You know the one who's a spoiler.
    You're right. I may have to buy them a present at a certain popular store. Lol. One of my favorite characters too.

Together we ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leafeon View Post
    You're right. I may have to buy them a present at a certain popular store. Lol. One of my favorite characters too.
    ACK! I missed iiiiit! Can oyu VM me the name? I have played thru the game over and over i know all characters

At this point I think it's safe to use peoples names. The game has been out for months. Put it in a spoiler tag if you're really concerned.

At this point I think it's safe to use peoples names. The game has been out for months. Put it in a spoiler tag if you're really concerned.
    There will always be someone who complains about spoilers, no matter how long something has been out.

...Though some people do it just because they want to watch the world burn rather than actually caring about spoilers. Pity.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

^^LOL
    But really what character was it

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    ^^LOL
    But really what character was it
    Walhart.
    'Certain popular store' should've been a big hint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Walhart.
    'Certain popular store' should've been a big hint.
    For people who like to draw that conclusion, personally when I think of his name Walmart never crosses my mind.

For people who like to draw that conclusion, personally when I think of his name Walmart never crosses my mind.
    Walmart crossed my mind when his English name was first revealed, but since then, I tend to not make that connection myself. Then again, I haven't touched Awakening in a long while anyway.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Walhart = Walmart is a meme in its own right. Either that or I've spent too long on Serenesforest.

Note to self: Finish Awakening already. After X and Y hit in October my life will be fully-booked until Summer 2014. The Valm arc is really dragging on though, and is definitely the worst of the three story arcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Walhart = Walmart is a meme in its own right. Either that or I've spent too long on Serenesforest.

Note to self: Finish Awakening already. After X and Y hit in October my life will be fully-booked until Summer 2014. The Valm arc is really dragging on though, and is definitely the worst of the three story arcs.
    You still haven't finished it? I thought you've had it for a while.

Probably the latter, though they're both definitely true. As for Valm, it's definitely one of my least favorite story arcs in the Fire Emblem series. Not sure if I'd say it's the worst, but it's definitely up there with bad story arcs.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

If you're into competitive battling, then yes, it'll take you a whole year if you exaggerate it a bit.

Not me, though. My life isn't just about Pokémon.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If you're into competitive battling, then yes, it'll take you a whole year if you exaggerate it a bit.

Not me, though. My life isn't just about Pokémon.
    There's plenty to do in Pokemon without competitive battling. I put 400 hours into Pearl alone without ever trying a competitive battle.

Page 182 of 206 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast