Page 183 of 223 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 5567

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If you're into competitive battling, then yes, it'll take you a whole year if you exaggerate it a bit.

Not me, though. My life isn't just about Pokémon.
    MY LIFE IS NERD NERD BLERP
    JK
    I also like school and my friends and other video games... And the internet.
    Anyways, I wish I had made Morgan's Mother Aversa; Mire would be really useful right now and I wouldn't mind Nosferatu.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You still haven't finished it? I thought you've had it for a while.
    Second playthrough. Balancing it with school and other games is proving difficult though.

If you're into competitive battling, then yes, it'll take you a whole year if you exaggerate it a bit.

Not me, though. My life isn't just about Pokémon.
    Not just XY. Wind waker, mario 3D world and Bravely default are all conspiring to ruin my life. I can only pray that smash bros comes in the second half of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

The alternate route of Apotheosis makes me cry (not literally).
    Anyways I am on wave 5. And I lost a few units (I'm on Casual mode,
    I like the turn save more than the bookmark since I can actually
    rotate my files). Anyways I lost Jiggles and a Jiggles!Morgan.

I'd restart the wave when I lost them, but it was like towards the end
    of the wave, and I didn't feel like starting over.

Edit: Finished! Took 31 brutal turns
    Last edited by KikoKo; 17th September 2013 at 2:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Second playthrough. Balancing it with school and other games is proving difficult though.

Not just XY. Wind waker, mario 3D world and Bravely default are all conspiring to ruin my life. I can only pray that smash bros comes in the second half of the year.
    I know how you feel. I am still playing FE:A and waiting for X?Y, plus Xenoblade 2 and the Smash Bros. As for school and stuff, I have to get ready for SATs and some projects, as well as a couple groups and making an online profile for collage.

Arceus/Gods, it's so evil how the gaming companies went and decided to release all the good games when school starts.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I know how you feel. I am still playing FE:A and waiting for X?Y, plus Xenoblade 2 and the Smash Bros. As for school and stuff, I have to get ready for SATs and some projects, as well as a couple groups and making an online profile for collage.

Arceus/Gods, it's so evil how the gaming companies went and decided to release all the good games when school starts.
    Dude, those games you're waiting for have such long release dates apart from each other...

Dude, those games you're waiting for have such long release dates apart from each other...
    Indeed. The latter two are both scheduled for an unspecified month in 2014. I wouldn't expect to see them for a while.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

So? You can still wait for a game.
    Anyway, Anna has become a powerhouse as I scramble to get Katrina from Apotheosis. Lifetaker, Bowfaire, Acrobat, Movement +1, and Limit Breaker, she takes out many units when supported by Gangrel or a Bonus Box character. SHe's a Sniper, btw, using Double Bow or Astra. She'd be an actually great character if she could become a class like Swordsmaster or War Cleric. She's lucky she gets Lifetaker.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    She'd be an actually great character if she could become a class like Swordsmaster or War Cleric.
    But she can't, so she's not. She's always been decisively mediocre. Her available classes aren't particularly great.

And to be fair any character with Limit Breaker is pretty well off. The skill is just ridiculously good at what it does.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    But she can't, so she's not. She's always been decisively mediocre. Her available classes aren't particularly great.

And to be fair any character with Limit Breaker is pretty well off. The skill is just ridiculously good at what it does.
    Double true. I still like using her though, because I hate Virion and didn't get Noire in this playthrough. In my main playthrough I only got Cynthia, Morgan, and Lucina. I was lucky enough to keep Morgan alive but stupid enough to not care about Cynthia and Lucina.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard
    Double true. I still like using her though, because I hate Virion and didn't get Noire in this playthrough. In my main playthrough I only got Cynthia, Morgan, and Lucina. I was lucky enough to keep Morgan alive but stupid enough to not care about Cynthia and Lucina.
    I normally just do everything I can to make it through the game without losing anybody. I've actually done many runs without losing anybody. Though I'm becoming bored, as everyone's too strong. I wish I had a way of getting Apothesis. (62 CENTS! xD)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Support grinding is hard...

Unfortunately, I'm a completionist. I have to go through the games two more times in order to get them all. Ughhh.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Support grinding is hard...

Unfortunately, I'm a completionist. I have to go through the games two more times in order to get them all. Ughhh.
    I wouldn't call it hard... more like, tedious. It's very easy but it takes a looooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I wouldn't call it hard... more like, tedious. It's very easy but it takes a looooong time.
    It doesn't take that long if you have the DLC chapters, I get quite a few items from the towns to increase relationships and while you're doing that you can level them up through battle too.

Today's Kjelle's birthday! (And I completely forgot about Nowi's on the 22th...)

She got an Alm's Blade. *Sells it*

Today's Kjelle's birthday! (And I completely forgot about Nowi's on the 22th...)

She got an Alm's Blade. *Sells it*
    But you could forge it into Caliburn, with a Mt of 20!

So I married Nowi again, just because Nah and Morgan can then max our at a Rating of 403 ultimately as Manaketes. Nah looks odd with blue hair, but interesting nonetheless.

Hmmm, making Sumia (my waifu btw) into a General....what could possibly go wrong?

Nothing really, she gets Pavise which definitely helps her subpar defenses, though she would benefit more from Aegis (which she cannot get) if you keep her a Pegasus knight or one of the promoted classes. I personally run Galeforce, Renewal, Lancefaire, Pavise and Luna, though I occasionally switch Pavise with Healtouch.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X
    But you could forge it into Caliburn, with a Mt of 20!

So I married Nowi again, just because Nah and Morgan can then max our at a Rating of 403 ultimately as Manaketes. Nah looks odd with blue hair, but interesting nonetheless.
    THANK YOU FOR THIS IDEA! xD Now I'm a dark knight wielding Caliburn and Excalibur. (the tome)

If only Taguels were quite as good stat wise as Manaketes were. Plus, manaketes get to attack long range, so overall, they have the advantages over Taguel. Poor rabbits.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Started a new file so I can marry a Navy haired Avatar to Cordelia for a Blue hair Severa... Only because I saw a picture with Severa having Chrom's hair color and it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiyo Gavi View Post
    Hmmm, making Sumia (my waifu btw) into a General....what could possibly go wrong?
    Here what I use:

W DLC: LB, Tomefaire(Dark Flier)/Lancefaire(Falcon Knight), Galeforce, Iote's Shield, Luna

W/O DLC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Nothing really, she gets Pavise which definitely helps her subpar defenses, though she would benefit more from Aegis (which she cannot get) if you keep her a Pegasus knight or one of the promoted classes. I personally run Galeforce, Renewal, Lancefaire, Pavise and Luna, though I occasionally switch Pavise with Healtouch.
    And for anyone wondering about Cordelia:

As Falcon Knight:

W DLC: LB, Armshift, Lancefaire, Iote's Shield, Galeforce
    W/O DLC: Armshift, Lancefaire, Galeforce, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker

As Hero:
    W DLC: LB, Armshift, Galeforce, Speed+2, All Stats+2
    W/O: Armshift, Galeforce, Speed+2, Tomebreaker, Axebreaker

My favorite hobby is saving up money so I can forge the mini-legendary weapons into fun and powerful ones. That, and working for LB tomes for my units. Can't wait to get Katarina.

I'd post my units' cominations and skills, but I'm not done yet.

HOORAY! This is my first playthrough where I got Chrom to max out his magic stat.
    COMPLETELY POINTLESS ACHIEVEMENT HOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chaos
    HOORAY! This is my first playthrough where I got Chrom to max out his magic stat.
    COMPLETELY POINTLESS ACHIEVEMENT HOO!
    Talking to the guy who felt the need to max out the magic stats on every single of his Paladins. I think I'm officially out of things to do, lol.
    Together we ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leafeon View Post
    Talking to the guy who felt the need to max out the magic stats on every single of his Paladins. I think I'm officially out of things to do, lol.
    Well, you could always take up gimp until next Saturday.

picture003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leafeon View Post
    Have you done Thief class only, Lunatic+, Final Destination?

Then you've not run out of things to do. Like pokemon, Awakening is a gaping abyss of time and energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Go through the whole game w/o promoting units, class changing them, or level reseting them. And no stat boosters. (As in Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, etc)

Page 183 of 223 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast