Page 185 of 222 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

FE: Awakening is the first FE game i had. and the first 3DS game i had. well worth getting it. i loved it too :3
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

I got my Child Cynthia today, with Galeforce from Sumia and Aegis from Frederick!

Can anybody recommend some other good abilities for Cynthia?

Thanks!

On a side note, who likes my Fire Emblem Banner?
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

Started a new file with a M!A.

Future Pairings are:
    ChromxOlivia
    LibraxLissa
    StahlxMiriel
    DonnelxSully
    RickenxMaribelle
    GauisxSumia
    FrederickxPanne
    Lon'quxCordelia
    KellamxNowi
    GregorxTharja
    VaikexCherche
    M!AxLucina or M!AxSevera (Depending on choosing who, will determine child pairing)

I'm still working on maxing out the units for a Future Past/Apothesis run. Doing one per day at minimum, so it'll take a bit to get them ready. I don't know why, but I'm still having fun with this game. How is that possible?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I'm still working on maxing out the units for a Future Past/Apothesis run. Doing one per day at minimum, so it'll take a bit to get them ready. I don't know why, but I'm still having fun with this game. How is that possible?
    Because it's a well-made game with a lot of replay value?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Starting another New Profile, but this is entirely made for whopping on Streetpass- Basically Galeforce is useless (They'll just restart if one of their characters die).

I was wondering if you could help me on pairings?

I want CHILD UNITS ONLY!!!

The only 2 I have thought up are:

MU x Nah = Manakete Morgan
    Tharja x Lon'qu = Astra, Lifetaker Noire

Please Help (I give Rep LOL!)

Gregor is good for Kjelle, giving her Armsthrift, a good Atk/Spd/Skill set, and a lot of classes, including four Breaker skills, to work with.

I chose Henry for Brady, seeing as though nobody else was available. He gets boost in Magic, other stuff, and some skills to work with. Plus, the hair color is nice.

Always have Frederick for Yarne. Gives him the Aegis/Pavise combo, plus Luna, and some Breaker skills, then boosts in all the good stats.

Laurent, like most people suggest, seems to have the best variables when they come from Ricken. Boost in Magic, several skills like Luna, and he can also be a great support for someone like Noire.

Inigo and Lucina work best as paired children. They get good stats, Inigo gets many skills to work with, and Lucina becomes more trigger-itching with increased skill.

After that, Gaius for Cynthia (best of what's left) and Donnel for Gerome.

Hey guys, before I try to get Awakening, there's something I wanna' know- about the previous-game characters you can battle and recruit via SpotPass. How exactly does SpotPass work and how exactly do you encounter them (assuming they don't simply appear at random)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hey guys, before I try to get Awakening, there's something I wanna' know- about the previous-game characters you can battle and recruit via SpotPass. How exactly does SpotPass work and how exactly do you encounter them (assuming they don't simply appear at random)?
    There's a menu in-game to download SpotPass content, then you just select the character you want to fight and it spawn on the overworld.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Starting another New Profile, but this is entirely made for whopping on Streetpass- Basically Galeforce is useless (They'll just restart if one of their characters die).

I was wondering if you could help me on pairings?

I want CHILD UNITS ONLY!!!

The only 2 I have thought up are:

MU x Nah = Manakete Morgan
    Tharja x Lon'qu = Astra, Lifetaker Noire

Please Help (I give Rep LOL!)
    Any more?

I really want to use:

Lucina
    Inigo
    Owain
    Noire
    Morgan
    Kjelle
    Severa
    Yarne
    Cynthia
    ? (Someone who can Rally, so potentially MU)

I AM NOT GOING TO USE NAH, I HAVE MANAKETE MORGAN!!

HAHAHA
    Last edited by tomatohater; 10th November 2013 at 5:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's a menu in-game to download SpotPass content, then you just select the character you want to fight and it spawn on the overworld.
    Oh, OK. In that case..... I can't wait to be able to recruit Ashnard and the FREAKING BLACK KNIGHT!

Right now, Yarne is my strongest unit, which is completely opposite his nature. Panne is my main character's squeeze, so he gets Ignis from Avatar, Pass, Lethality, Vantage and Patience, and is currently Assassin Class.

DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNEH!!!!
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

And today's Henry's birthday! Will he receive a bloody cake?

He got a Celica's Gale (sweet) and a Finn's Lance.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

My Henry didn't get a special thing in the Barracks...

My Henry didn't get a special thing in the Barracks...
    You do know his Birthday was yesterday!

I completely forgot though, so no gift for me either!

I had it on the right day, but the Barracks were empty. I don't know why it happens, it just does.

I had it on the right day, but the Barracks were empty. I don't know why it happens, it just does.
    Is your 3DS date/time correct?

Most likely because you're messing up with the time by taking the game's cartridge to other 3DS systems, or something similar to that.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

That should have zero effect on Fire Emblem.

I haven't played any of the non-English games but I have a question for those who have.

Are any of the games more similar to Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn in the way of Chapter Objectives? I really liked the wider range of Objective types that those games provided. Despite being awesome, that is one thing that bored the s*it out of me in Awakening was that everything was Defeat Boss or Route the Enemy. I love my "Defend for ____ turns" Chapters and even Escape was pretty cool. Even Stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    I haven't played any of the non-English games but I have a question for those who have.

Are any of the games more similar to Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn in the way of Chapter Objectives? I really liked the wider range of Objective types that those games provided. Despite being awesome, that is one thing that bored the s*it out of me in Awakening was that everything was Defeat Boss or Route the Enemy. I love my "Defend for ____ turns" Chapters and even Escape was pretty cool. Even Stealth.
    Just among the non-English ones? Thracia 776 (FE5) deviates noticeably from the normal "Seize Location" or "Defeat Boss" objectives. There's a number of nasty Escape missions early on, and the game is regarded by many as one of the toughest, if not, the toughest itself among Fire Emblem games (excluding Hard Modes and the like).

Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) is all about seizing castles, but features massive maps and multiple castles to seize, so that's kinda interesting, though mounted units have such a massive edge in this game compared to in other games. Other than that, most of the non-English games are pretty much Seize Location for the entirety of the game.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Just among the non-English ones? Thracia 776 (FE5) deviates noticeably from the normal "Seize Location" or "Defeat Boss" objectives. There's a number of nasty Escape missions early on, and the game is regarded by many as one of the toughest, if not, the toughest itself among Fire Emblem games (excluding Hard Modes and the like).

Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) is all about seizing castles, but features massive maps and multiple castles to seize, so that's kinda interesting, though mounted units have such a massive edge in this game compared to in other games. Other than that, most of the non-English games are pretty much Seize Location for the entirety of the game.
    Yeah I have completed all of the English ones. I have heard so many things about Thracia and I want to play it so bad but I would never be able to enjoy it fully without understanding the dialogue. And Holy War sounds really good too.

I really wish Radiant Dawn would get a sequel if only for the reason that it would more than likely be similar in that respect. I guess the end was tied up pretty well but I thought the Epilogue was rather lacking. I don't think a sequel is entirely out of the question though, however unlikely.

The thing I enjoy most about the Tellius games are the mechanics. The classes, base experience, growths are more balanced than previous games in the series. I'm glad they change it up to differentiate the games, but I've enjoyed these the most.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    The thing I enjoy most about the Tellius games are the mechanics. The classes, base experience, growths are more balanced than previous games in the series. I'm glad they change it up to differentiate the games, but I've enjoyed these the most.
    Completely Agreed. Classes I would have preferred branching classes but the Third Tier classes were awesome. Bonus EXP added some extra difficulty if you were trying to get the maximum experience from each chapter. And it is the series that 3 of my top 5 favorite characters come from (Haar, Shinon, and Naesala)

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Yeah I have completed all of the English ones. I have heard so many things about Thracia and I want to play it so bad but I would never be able to enjoy it fully without understanding the dialogue. And Holy War sounds really good too.

I really wish Radiant Dawn would get a sequel if only for the reason that it would more than likely be similar in that respect. I guess the end was tied up pretty well but I thought the Epilogue was rather lacking. I don't think a sequel is entirely out of the question though, however unlikely.
    You can get English patches for the Japanese games.

Page 185 of 222 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast