Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can get English patches for the Japanese games.
    For all of them? I heard Heroes of Light and Shadow and Sword of Seals did but not the others. How accurate do you think the fan translation really is though? I worry about that. I mean, I am sure it is correct in essentials but...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    For all of them? I heard Heroes of Light and Shadow and Sword of Seals did but not the others. How accurate do you think the fan translation really is though? I worry about that. I mean, I am sure it is correct in essentials but...
    I'm not sure if they all do or don't, I've never looked hard into it. As for accuracy, they'll be fine.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Starting another New Profile, but this is entirely made for whopping on Streetpass- Basically Galeforce is useless (They'll just restart if one of their characters die).

I was wondering if you could help me on pairings?

I want CHILD UNITS ONLY!!!

The only 2 I have thought up are:

MU x Nah = Manakete Morgan
    Tharja x Lon'qu = Astra, Lifetaker Noire

Please Help (I give Rep LOL!)
    Any help, please?

Also, how do you patch a game like a Japanese Fire Emblem?

Thanks!
    Too much water guys!

Any help, please?

Also, how do you patch a game like a Japanese Fire Emblem?

Thanks!
    Any translation patch should include instructions.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Any help, please?
    Order of operation for Noire should be: Gauis>Donnel>Anyone else. Reason, Noire really wants Galeforce and speed which Gauis provides. If he's used, Donnel's next on the list because galeforce.

Also Morgan Manakete should have these skills:
    Luna/Ingis
    Galeforce
    Limit Breaker
    Swordbreaker
    Filler/Armshitft (I got the idea of having just a Dragonstone+ and giving her Elixirs the rest of the inventory)

Asset Defense/Resistance/Speed
    Flaw Luck

Nah should be either:
    Kellam!Nah
    Frederick!Nah
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also have my team done:
    Paladin Chrom x Assassin Olivia
    Assassin Lon'qu x Hero Cordelia
    Berserker Gregor x Sorcerer Tharja
    Hero M!A x Hero Severa
    Sage Owain x General Kjelle
    Sage Brady x Sorcerer Noire
    Sage Laurent X Dark Flier Cynthia
    Berserker Inigo x Hero F!Morgan
    Berserker Yarne x Assassin Lucina
    Berserker Gerome x Manakete Nah

Other:
    Spotpass Sage F!A and DLC Sage Katarina Rally Bot
    DLC Hero Ike and DLC Lodestar Marth
    Trickster Anna and Manakete Tiki
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 16th November 2013 at 6:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Order of operation for Noire should be: Gauis>Donnel>Anyone else. Reason, Noire really wants Galeforce and speed which Gauis provides. If he's used, Donnel's next on the list because galeforce.

Also Morgan Manakete should have these skills:
    Luna/Ingis
    Galeforce
    Limit Breaker
    Swordbreaker
    Filler/Armshitft (I got the idea of having just a Dragonstone+ and giving her Elixirs the rest of the inventory)

Asset Defense/Resistance/Speed
    Flaw Luck

Nah should be either:
    Kellam!Nah
    Frederick!Nah
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also have my team done:
    Paladin Chrom x Assassin Olivia
    Assassin Lon'qu x Hero Cordelia
    Berserker Gregor x Sorcerer Tharja
    Hero M!A x Hero Severa
    Sage Owain x General Kjelle
    Sage Brady x Sorcerer Noire
    Sage Laurent X Dark Flier Cynthia
    Berserker Inigo x Hero F!Morgan
    Berserker Yarne x Assassin Lucina
    Berserker Gerome x Manakete Nah

Other:
    Spotpass Sage F!A and DLC Sage Katarina Rally Bot
    DLC Hero Ike and DLC Lodestar Marth
    Trickster Anna and Manakete Tiki
    Thanks, but Galeforce is pretty useless for Streetpass, if you kill someone, they will most likely restart!
    Too much water guys!

Alright! Got Awakening a couple days ago, already on Chap. 17 (or was it 18?). Early in the game, I fought/defeated/recruited Eirika (now my Swordmaster), and a couple chapters later fought/defeated/recruited Deidre (started as a Dark Mage, now a Sorcerer). I also bought Olwen (a Dark Knight- and boy is she a beast!) and, just today, the Black Knight!

Anyways..... it was oh so satisfying to

Spoiler:- hide:
    Last edited by TheGreaterLucario; 18th November 2013 at 5:01 AM.

And today's Panne's birthday!

While she didn't get any carrots, she got a Superior Edge...and a Rift Door.

Hahaha....! I just made my Tactician marry Nowi! I know, she doesn't exactly give the best stats to the kids, but I don't care. Nowi's so rediculously cute, AND she can turn into a DRAGON!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hahaha....! I just made my Tactician marry Nowi! I know, she doesn't exactly give the best stats to the kids, but I don't care. Nowi's so rediculously cute, AND she can turn into a DRAGON!
    Actually since, your kids will have access to the Manakete class, they'll be one of the strongest characters in the game, excluding Apotheosis. In fact, anything fathered/mothered my the avatar can break the game in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Actually since, your kids will have access to the Manakete class, they'll be one of the strongest characters in the game, excluding Apotheosis. In fact, anything fathered/mothered my the avatar can break the game in half.
    Oh really? Heh, I didn't know that. I only had my main marry her because 1. She's adorable and 2. She's a Manakete- which automatically makes her awesome!

Today's Sumia's birthday!

She got a Superior Lance...and a Rift Door.

Anyone here wishing they would make another Fire Emblem game for Wii?

Quote Originally Posted by supergeek0830 View Post
    Anyone here wishing they would make another Fire Emblem game for Wii?
    More like Wii U as the Wii is already past its prime in Nintendo games.

Same style as Awakening, with the two screens, and it would allow for so much expansion, additions, etc. I would definitely save money for that.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Well, now that I have been scarred for life by Old Hubba's character relationship evaluations.... Whatever you do, DO NOT have him evaluate Chrom and Gangrel as a pair. What you will see..... cannot be unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Well, now that I have been scarred for life by Old Hubba's character relationship evaluations.... Whatever you do, DO NOT have him evaluate Chrom and Gangrel as a pair. What you will see..... cannot be unseen.
    I'm going to point out that every evaluation will be different, even when you retry one later on.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm going to point out that every evaluation will be different, even when you retry one later on.
    OK good. Cuz the first one I did with them....... let's just say it ended up as a yaoi pairing. ...UGH. ChromXGangrel? Nope nope nope nope NOPE!

If you haven't gotten Awakening yet, Best Buy is selling it at $15.

FIFTEEN BUCKS, PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    I know this is a late reply, but yes, every FE has a patch now. Thracias menus are a bit garbled and Genealogys ending crashes(just the exposition scene before the credits, you can play just fine up to that point) but the games are completely playable. All the other games have pretty much complete patches.

Oh wow. Just recruited Inigo and dear lord I love him. The fact that he's the crown prince of Ylisse but acts so audaciously. Chrom!Inigo is a wonderful juxtaposition. Also, Royal Blue is a good look on him. I only wish his paralogue wasn't so hard. Forges...Florges everywhere...

I love how only a single character can keep breathing new life into the game. Soon enough I'll have broken the 200 hour barrier just from wanting to experience them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yarne has to be my favorite character in the series. So cowardly, but when he's forced to defend someone else, well...

He is my strongest unit in the game. Sired by my main character and Panne. He is an Assassin class with mostly maxed stats and the abilities Leathality, Pass, Vantage, Ignis and Armsthrift. I often pair him with Lucina or Nah.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Today's Virion's birthday!

He got an Innes' Bow and an Underdog Bow. So fitting.

I'm currently building Yarne and Morgan's supports. I'm not sure if I should be laughing or feeling bad for Yarne.... Either way, I doubt I'll soon forget Yarne's shout of "DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY!"

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Today's Virion's birthday!

He got an Innes' Bow and an Underdog Bow. So fitting.
    ... Whose that?

Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast