Page 188 of 224 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Neosonic97 View Post
    Fire Emblem Awakening is an excellent game, though I can't seem to do well on the harder difficulties, gosh dang it. Also, have you seen anything about Lunatic+? THAT MODE IS INSANE, I TELL YOU. 100% LUNAS. VANTAGE+. COUNTER, FOR PETE'S SAKE! YOU MUST BE INSANE TO TRY AND GO THROUGH THAT MODE WITHOUT GRINDING.
    Good luck getting to a spot where you can grind, and even then you'll still have an incredibly difficult time.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The word you're looking for is Lunatic.
    I know I've tried some crazy things before, Lunatic+ included, but even I'm not enough of a lunatic to beat Lunatic+. And I though Chapter 2 of Lunatic+ was the worst it could get...

I'd have better luck catching a shiny Chansey in the Kanto Safari Zone.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    I know I've tried some crazy things before, Lunatic+ included, but even I'm not enough of a lunatic to beat Lunatic+. And I though Chapter 2 of Lunatic+ was the worst it could get...

I'd have better luck catching a shiny Chansey in the Kanto Safari Zone.
    Well, there's your first mistake; it doesn't take a lunatic to beat Lunatic+, it takes a friggin' Masochist.

There's no other way to describe it.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Well, there's your first mistake; it doesn't take a lunatic to beat Lunatic+, it takes a friggin' Masochist.

There's no other way to describe it.
    Well, you could argue that regular Lunatic itself is rather masochistic itself, but I guess I can't really say that since I actually enjoyed it enough to play Lunatic multiple times. I suppose that says enough about Lunatic+ already, though. and me
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I still have yet to clear the two routes in Apotheosis, unless the map is manageable without having Limit Breaker on.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Well, you could argue that regular Lunatic itself is rather masochistic itself, but I guess I can't really say that since I actually enjoyed it enough to play Lunatic multiple times. I suppose that says enough about Lunatic+ already, though. and me
    Quiet, you lunatic.

Today's Say'ri's birthday!

She got a Dying Blaze (ouch) and a Rift Door.

I'm crying right now. I lost Morgan.
    My daughter was killed during the Paralogue Chapter. It's my first time playing a Fire Emblem game and I didn't know I would lose her forever in Casual if she was killed during the battle... I was wondering if there was a way I could get her back ?
    I heard there was a DLC (The Future Past) in which Morgan is part of it. What happens if I play it and if I didn't recruit Morgan ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I'm crying right now. I lost Morgan.
    My daughter was killed during the Paralogue Chapter. It's my first time playing a Fire Emblem game and I didn't know I would lose her forever in Casual if she was killed during the battle... I was wondering if there was a way I could get her back ?
    I heard there was a DLC (The Future Past) in which Morgan is part of it. What happens if I play it and if I didn't recruit Morgan ?
    You shot yourself in the foot if she was killed before you managed to recruit her with her parent. She's lost forever and shall never come back if you saved the game after her death already.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 11th January 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Casual doesn't have permanent death, though.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Casual doesn't have permanent death, though.
    I think he means Morgan died before she was able to be recruited. I'm not sure because I always pair Avatar with a flyer and recruit her on turn 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Oh, okay. Yeah that'd make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I think he means Morgan died before she was able to be recruited. I'm not sure because I always pair Avatar with a flyer and recruit her on turn 1.
    That's right, but I didn't know I could only recruit Morgan with one of the parents or Chrom (I sent Sully to talk to it, but it didn't work)... That's too bad, she was a Pegasus Knight, she would've been brilliant.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

That's right, but I didn't know I could only recruit Morgan with one of the parents or Chrom (I sent Sully to talk to it, but it didn't work)... That's too bad, she was a Pegasus Knight, she would've been brilliant.
    Morgan can be every class. Peg/Falco Knights as a final class aren't really that great.

Morgan can be every class. Peg/Falco Knights as a final class aren't really that great.
    Yeah, Manakete Morgan is better, imo. Although apparently you CAN get Morgan as a Taguel.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Yeah, Manakete Morgan is better, imo. Although apparently you CAN get Morgan as a Taguel.
    Manakete Morgan and Taguel Morgan are only possible if the parent is of that class/race. So unless Morgan has Nowi or Nah as a mother, then she can't be a Manakete, and unless Panne is the mother or Yarne is the father, Morgan can't be a Taguel.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

My daughter Morgan's mother is Cordelia (I'm not changing mother, be aware). Are there any classes you propose me to give her (I started a new game to make sure I get her) ?
    Oh and how can I change class ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

My daughter Morgan's mother is Cordelia (I'm not changing mother, be aware). Are there any classes you propose me to give her (I started a new game to make sure I get her) ?
    Oh and how can I change class ?
    Second Seal lets you change to a different class line altogether, while Master Seal lets you promote to a different class within that same line (Cavalier -> Paladin or Great Knight, for instance).

With Morgan she automatically has access to all non-DLC, non-Gender locked, non-species locked classes, so you can build her however you want, and there's no specific class you have to make her. If anything you may want to have her inherit a Male-only skill from your Avatar, such as Counter.

Second Seal lets you change to a different class line altogether, while Master Seal lets you promote to a different class within that same line (Cavalier -> Paladin or Great Knight, for instance).

With Morgan she automatically has access to all non-DLC, non-Gender locked, non-species locked classes, so you can build her however you want, and there's no specific class you have to make her. If anything you may want to have her inherit a Male-only skill from your Avatar, such as Counter.
    Thank you! I was wondering what those seals were doing, I just sold them for money, eheh... ^^'

I was also wondering how do you gte different skills. Are there specific ways for it ? o:

Oh, and last thing... If I recruit Morgan and she dies after being recruited, she still will be on my army, correct ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 12th January 2014 at 2:27 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Thank you! I was wondering what those seals were doing, I just sold them for money, eheh... ^^'
    You can buy them from Chapter 16, Paralogue 6, and Paralogue 10, so there's a literally infinite supply of them.

I was also wondering how do you gte different skills. Are there specific ways for it ? o:
    You get a skill at level 1 and level 10 in a basic class, and at level 5 and level 15 in a promoted class. Once a character learns a skill, they keep it forever, even if they change classes. That's how all non-DLC skills are obtained. DLC Skills are learned through items, which will give a character the skill when you use them.

Oh, and last thing... If I recruit Morgan and she dies after being recruited, she still will be on my army, correct ?
    Only if you're playing on casual.

Manakete Morgan and Taguel Morgan are only possible if the parent is of that class/race. So unless Morgan has Nowi or Nah as a mother, then she can't be a Manakete, and unless Panne is the mother or Yarne is the father, Morgan can't be a Taguel.
    I know that. I had my Avatar marry Nowi.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    I know that. I had my Avatar marry Nowi.
    I was clarifying for the sake of general knowledge, not necessarily for you specifically. But this was mostly since you mentioned "apparently" with regards to Taguel Morgan, and I was confirming that Morgan can be a Taguel and how to make it so.

What is the maximum level to reach ?
    In the base class, my characters all went to level 20 before reaching their maximum (yet Nowi can still go further...?). I used Master Seals to have a higher class on my characters and they fell down to level 1. Is their maximum in the higher class level 20 ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

What is the maximum level to reach ?
    In the base class, my characters all went to level 20 before reaching their maximum (yet Nowi can still go further...?). I used Master Seals to have a higher class on my characters and they fell down to level 1. Is their maximum in the higher class level 20 ?
    Max is level 20 for all classes except Taguel and Manakete, which is 30. You can reclass units as much as you like to help them cap their stats or get the skills you want.

Max is level 20 for all classes except Taguel and Manakete, which is 30. You can reclass units as much as you like to help them cap their stats or get the skills you want.
    Thanks! So that means I can change their class as much as I want ? But wouldn't that make them invicible ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Thanks! So that means I can change their class as much as I want ? But wouldn't that make them invicible ?
    You can reclass characters as often as you want, but EXP gain will decrease because the internal level keeps on increasing, so you'd have to deal with that. Usually you only do it for skills from other class options, as well as trying to cap stats that you missed before.

Page 188 of 224 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast