Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwlr View Post
    The Dragon Tribe have a relation to the gods in Tellius too similar to that the Manakete have with Naga. Nasir could punture the Black Knight's armor like Ragnell could so he at the very least is blessed by Ashera. The ancient backstory is left pretty open for the Laguz honestly other than the whole Human/Laguz separation.

Chrom x Lissa, was something like head over heals for and only has eyes for, with Hubba saying "Don't worry it's wholesome", kinda amused me, but if you want an invincible Manakete you can already get a Manakete with over 80 Defense and 60 Res add in Sol, Lifetaker, Renewal and Galeforce you pretty much have to work to die, enjoy.
    Heh, you think his Chrom x Lissa was bad? Once I got a Chrom x Gangrel, and he was like "Whatever floats your boat!" NEVER. AGAIN.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

[QUOTE=Dwlr;17028298]The Dragon Tribe have a relation to the gods in Tellius too similar to that the Manakete have with Naga. Nasir could punture the Black Knight's armor like Ragnell could so he at the very least is blessed by Ashera. The ancient backstory is left pretty open for the Laguz honestly other than the whole Human/Laguz separation.QUOTE]

I don't ever remember attacking the Black Knight with Nasir but I wasn't aware of that. All this talk of Tellius has me eager for another game in that world. They are my absolute favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    The Dragon Tribe have a relation to the gods in Tellius too similar to that the Manakete have with Naga. Nasir could punture the Black Knight's armor like Ragnell could so he at the very least is blessed by Ashera. The ancient backstory is left pretty open for the Laguz honestly other than the whole Human/Laguz separation.
    I don't ever remember attacking the Black Knight with Nasir but I wasn't aware of that. All this talk of Tellius has me eager for another game in that world. They are my absolute favorites.
    Chapter 27 if you don't kill the Black Knight Nasir fights with him and you end up with Ena for chapter 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    I've wanted to play that for a while now, but I can never find a copy of it :/
    It was the first one I bought and played, since buying it I haven't seen a single copy in stores since.

Having The Dawn Brigade and The Greil Mercineries face off blew my mind 1st time it happened.
    Last edited by Theo-92; 10th March 2014 at 6:06 PM.

I'm definitely glad I got both when they first came out, who would have guessed they'd be so impossible to find.

Though I supposed Fire Emblem has never been super popular.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Chapter 27 if you don't kill the Black Knight Nasir fights with him and you end up with Ena for chapter 28.
    I only recall him holding him back, not necessarily harming him.

So I just got to around 2-4 or so of radiant dawn. Why are laguz(that arent royal anyways) complete garbage in this game so far? The wolf cant consistently one turn anything, while taking huge damage, and lethe lost the ability to transform turn one and then loses her charge in like 3 turns. Its ridiculous. (also im tired of everyone fawning over micaiah . Its almost as bad as robin in awakening)

In general, anything that isn't a Laguz Royal (or Giffca and maybe Ranulf) is garbage in both games.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Tibarn 2 stronk plz nerf. The guy just never got hit, I even threw him against bow and Wind magic users and had no worries. Naesala was also particularly good at not getting hit.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    In general, anything that isn't a Laguz Royal (or Giffca and maybe Ranulf) is garbage in both games.
    Experiences may very I suppose. Beast Laguz were immensely useful in path of radiance during both of my playthroughs, and were holding their own the entire game. Then again I never used the bird laguz besides tibarn and the last 3 levels became path of ike both times(besides mandatory Nasir...god damn it) so there could be a huge difficulty spike that somehow makes them useless(which I doubt. They hardly took damage from anything and always dealt massive damage if they didnt outright kill them)

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    also im tired of everyone fawning over micaiah . Its almost as bad as robin in awakening
    Welcome to the Dawn Brigade. If it wasn't for Edward and Nolan, I wouldn't really care for the Dawn Brigade. Those two guys are also the reason I survived the Dawn Brigade chapters on Hard. Aside from Tauroneo, the fact that Edward had the highest defense on my team for 3-13 was very depressing, though.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I found Micaiah is actually incredibly good if you can suffer through levelling her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Welcome to the Dawn Brigade. If it wasn't for Edward and Nolan, I wouldn't really care for the Dawn Brigade. Those two guys are also the reason I survived the Dawn Brigade chapters on Hard. Aside from Tauroneo, the fact that Edward had the highest defense on my team for 3-13 was very depressing, though.
    He had more defense than aran and jill? I dont know how to react to that...Guess everyone sucking so much explains all the prepromotes and other exp sinks they throw at you.

Don't mean to change the subject, but i have a question about PoR and RD.

Do these games need to be played in order, will I be missing anything if I start with RD?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

You don't necessarily need to play them in order, but it's highly recommended. It will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Don't mean to change the subject, but i have a question about PoR and RD.

Do these games need to be played in order, will I be missing anything if I start with RD?
    Well, you understand a lot more stuff in RD after playing PoR.

On the gameplay side, you get extra bonus stats for units that maxed their stats in PoR...and you get more about Soren if he manages to reach Support A with Ike and you transfer the data to RD.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I only recall him holding him back, not necessarily harming him.

So I just got to around 2-4 or so of radiant dawn. Why are laguz(that arent royal anyways) complete garbage in this game so far? The wolf cant consistently one turn anything, while taking huge damage, and lethe lost the ability to transform turn one and then loses her charge in like 3 turns. Its ridiculous. (also im tired of everyone fawning over micaiah . Its almost as bad as robin in awakening)
        Spoiler:- Not sure it actually qualifies, but just incase:

Giffca isn't a Royal and I'd say he's rather good. Lyre's high speed allows good use of Rend if you give her a Satori's Sign which can put her up there with Skirmir and Ranulf.
    Last edited by Dwlr; 11th March 2014 at 3:16 AM.

He had more defense than aran and jill? I dont know how to react to that...Guess everyone sucking so much explains all the prepromotes and other exp sinks they throw at you.
    I had little room to train more than two people aside from Micaiah because of the extreme lack of EXP (I could technically level grind off of Priests, but that takes way too long to be worth anything), so only Edward and Nolan got enough training to be useful in that chapter (which involved some bonus EXP). Sothe was deadweight for me by the endgame because he wasn't getting enough EXP until too late, so I was pretty screwed for 3-13. Looking back, I remember that Tauroneo and Edward had the same amount of defense. It was a dark day for me.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Tibarn 2 stronk plz nerf. The guy just never got hit, I even threw him against bow and Wind magic users and had no worries. Naesala was also particularly good at not getting hit.
    That's because Naesala>everything.

Nah in all seriousness he wasn't THAT good of a unit compared to the other Royals but he is my favorite Fire Emblem character ever. So mad that he got character redemption though.

Why is it that in games, they always feel the need to give the "***hole" characters character redemption? Apparently characters aren't allowed to just be dicks anymore. Preferred him when he was.

I found my usage of the non-royal laguz to be quite varied between both games. They're definitely a lot more useful in PoR, especially Lethe and Muarim in the later chapters. In RD, they're only useful in the few chapters that you can first use them before they're obsolete later on imo. The only exception for me was the two hawks and Volug when I got to Part 4.

If you take the time to train them non-royal laguz can be good, but that can be said for all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    If you take the time to train them non-royal laguz can be good, but that can be said for all characters.
    The characters in Shadow Dragon beg to differ.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Yeeeaaahhh... with Shadow Dragon's characters it just sort of becomes more and more apparent how bad they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yeeeaaahhh... with Shadow Dragon's characters it just sort of becomes more and more apparent how bad they are.
    You can cheat and soft reset and on the there mid-level save points to save after a good or even perfect level up if you really wanted.

The usage for that is still very limited though, even doing so it'd take you a while to get a any of the characters good.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Actually in RD Volug's pretty useful if only to get the Dawn Brigade through most of the chapters, the Hawks are good in general (though Tibarn outclasses them) and of course you can't be without the Herons for a second turn. Ranulf's decent, but that gauge is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    The characters in Shadow Dragon beg to differ.
    Along with Wendy from Binding Blade.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 17th March 2014 at 2:25 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast