Page 205 of 223 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5570

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can't save after beating that Chapter. You just see the credits and are put back at the menu.
    Ah, I see. Thanks!
    It's the third time I going through the story so I can get all the children I want to get. First time I lost Morgan and just yesterday I lost Severa. Darn it. I'm not doing any mistakes now!

For those interested, I can list down the marriages I plan on doing between the main characters (haven't decided for children):
        Spoiler:- Marriage list:

I'm curious to see your marriages!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 23rd June 2014 at 11:47 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I only have one marriage(Keeley(My unit)and Chrom) and I beat the game with it...I was getting Gregor and Nowi,but I bought Ike,Prince Marth,Roy,King Marth,Eliwood,and Ephriaim and stopped using a lot of them...By the way,has it every taken anybody to get a marriage in a couple hours?I got my unit with Chrom three or so hours after I bought the game last Friday(let's just say,people here really like that game.Three years later and mine was the last copy).

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

because my brother got a hold of my game while i was at camp,i found one of my files deleted,R.I.P Yoo'si,at least it wasn't my streetpass file,but i started a new one.Now rising to the challange is Ni'ankh.This time i'm breaking my rule of everything has to be differnt on multiple runs,mostly because i want my avatar to marry a killer bunny
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    I only have one marriage(Keeley(My unit)and Chrom) and I beat the game with it...I was getting Gregor and Nowi,but I bought Ike,Prince Marth,Roy,King Marth,Eliwood,and Ephriaim and stopped using a lot of them...By the way,has it every taken anybody to get a marriage in a couple hours?I got my unit with Chrom three or so hours after I bought the game last Friday(let's just say,people here really like that game.Three years later and mine was the last copy).
    The game was just released a year and a few months ago, not three years. Marriages are also pretty easy, it's really easy to build supports in Awakening.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Just a quick question. Because I'm postgame and support mashing, which map's the best for generic mashing? Currently I'm running 6 separate pairs on the Mercenary Fortress, but...
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    Just a quick question. Because I'm postgame and support mashing, which map's the best for generic mashing? Currently I'm running 6 separate pairs on the Mercenary Fortress, but...
    I keep spawing Risens on Carrion Isle to support mash.I already got S rank for Lon'qu and Panne and Fredrick and Lissa,A for my unit and Lucina(But I might have to do that again.I killed Yarne so I reset it...),B for Chrom and Fredrick,and C for Ricken and Panne(This just randomly happened while I was going for Lon'qu and Panne).

I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Any idea on who to use to defend the temple in Paralogue 7? I'm having difficulties.

Wait a minute... When I use a Second Seal on some character who can get to a maximum of 30 levels in their class (such as Manakete, Taguel and Dancer), their own class still appears. Does that mean if I select their class again, they will go through another 30 levels (and, by the same way, get their stats improved as they level up) ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 26th June 2014 at 3:09 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Wait a minute... When I use a Second Seal on some character who can get to a maximum of 30 levels in their class (such as Manakete, Taguel and Dancer), their own class still appears. Does that mean if I select their class again, they will go through another 30 levels (and, by the same way, get their stats improved as they level up) ?
    Yes, you can do this with every class. It's not just Manakets, Taguels and Villagers.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes, you can do this with every class. It's not just Manakets, Taguels and Villagers.
    Sweet, thank you!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I thought It was a glitch when I was changing Inigo's class.Good to know.

I feel like the only one who paired my Unit with Miriel XP Most teams I see have their unit marry Chrom, Cordelia, or a Manakete.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotom Router View Post
    I feel like the only one who paired my Unit with Miriel XP Most teams I see have their unit marry Chrom, Cordelia, or a Manakete.
    That's because those pairing yield the best Morgan.

I did too because Miriel was my go to mage and their support was kinda cute

I always thought Avatar x Aversa yielded the best Morgan... Ignis plus Shadowgift.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

That's because those pairing yield the best Morgan.
    There are many people pairing for fun and not for the yielded child, like myself.

I honestly paired My Unit with Cordelia because I found her appealing and because she has great interactions with the me.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I did too because Miriel was my go to mage and their support was kinda cute
    High five! If I ever do another male run through, Cherche's the next one I'm going after. Just have to make it through the hard playthrough with female MU first. Planning on pairing her with Kellam, and she's the small one too XP

As of now, Sumia has had husbands with most of the...small pool of choices she has, so her support log is nearly complete in my file. I just need to do another run with a Male Avatar (I'm picking the brutish-looking one).

Now I ask, why the hell does she only have five husbands to choose from? Is she pickier than Maribelle?

I went Miriel with my unit as well, I feel like Laurent was intended as male MU second child. The dialogue between them fits much better than Laurents with anyone else (even though its nearly identical, it feels like he should be explaining it to us, not to them).
    Credit to atari!

All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

And having a family of mages is A-OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Now I ask, why the hell does she only have five husbands to choose from? Is she pickier than Maribelle?
    Probably for similar reasons why Chrom has so few choices. To convince that him and Sumia are OTP :P

Has anybody tried Inigo!Ricken,with Ricken as a Dark Knight with Lifetaker?I did that on my file.Inigo got Lifetaker from Ricken,then got Vantage,Sol,Astra,Swordfaire,all the skills you get with a mymridon/swordmaster,and the starting skills for Inigo.He is now a complete beast,who can heal himself when he's below half and beats an enemy with Vantage and (maybe) another strike with his brave sword.

Has anybody tried Inigo!Ricken,with Ricken as a Dark Knight with Lifetaker?I did that on my file.Inigo got Lifetaker from Ricken,then got Vantage,Sol,Astra,Swordfaire,all the skills you get with a mymridon/swordmaster,and the starting skills for Inigo.He is now a complete beast,who can heal himself when he's below half and beats an enemy with Vantage and (maybe) another strike with his brave sword.
    Barring the fact that having Sol and Astra on the same set is a bit pointless, Ricken's modifiers don't do much for Inigo, and of all the skills to inherit, he very much prefers getting Rightful King from Chrom, in addition to the generally superior modifiers.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Barring the fact that having Sol and Astra on the same set is a bit pointless, Ricken's modifiers don't do much for Inigo, and of all the skills to inherit, he very much prefers getting Rightful King from Chrom, in addition to the generally superior modifiers.
    Eh,I don't care.I don't play for good streetpass teams anyway.I just do what I want.

EDIT:Mymridons and swordmasters don't get Sol...I just realized...
    Last edited by Shinehollow; 7th July 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Its not that silly. If he said sol and luna it would be. Astra is going to have a higher priority than sol, so all sol is doing is covering your base in case astra doesnt proc.

Im looking it up now and...Does olivia really have a 0 stat modifier total? because thats kinda...bad. At any rate, ricken does wonders for anyone trying to be remotely magical. Unfortunately, hes turning him into a physical unit, which is completely counter productive to ricken's superior magical genes.

Eh,I don't care.I don't play for good streetpass teams anyway.I just do what I want.
    That's essentially what I do. I can't be bothered to find out the "best" pairings to produce the "best" children. I paired Chrom with Olivia the first go around for crying out loud. Plus I played on Normal on that file and it doesn't matter what you do. It's all for seeing the supports! Now with that being said...

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    Im looking it up now and...Does olivia really have a 0 stat modifier total? because thats kinda...bad.
    I kinda doubt that, but if so Inigo would always be the one with least potential, I assume. Bad news for that Lucina I barely used too. :P

Page 205 of 223 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast