Page 31 of 224 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    We're given The Last Story for the US...but now we're missing a first-party Nintendo game.
    To be fair though, Nintendo isn't publishing The Last Story.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    To be fair though, Nintendo isn't publishing The Last Story.
    I know that.

I know that.
    You can't exactly compare the two. Plus, if it's going to be released this year, we got until E3.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

If it's still not mentioned at E3, I'm gonna start sticking pins in a little Reggie doll.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

For the record, Shadow Dragon was released in Europe 2 months before America, so maybe they're just waiting to announce it there.

Just be thankful you're getting Good People Die because we're probably not

Guess I'll be importing an European 3DS if it doesn't come out in the US. FuThank you Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    If it's still not mentioned at E3, I'm gonna start sticking pins in a little Reggie doll.
    Reggie might be the president, but he's not responsible for all the decisions. Why do you people give him such crap?

Because he's the president, people have heard of him and not the actual people handling the rest of the important decisions, and thus they target the person they know has the highest authority in the branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Guess I'll be importing an European 3DS if it doesn't come out in the US.
    I'll swap you for an American one?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    For the record, Shadow Dragon was released in Europe 2 months before America, so maybe they're just waiting to announce it there.

Just be thankful you're getting Good People Die because we're probably not
    Sadly fire emblem wasn't released in my country.. and copies of it are very hard to get.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Sadly fire emblem wasn't released in my country.. and copies of it are very hard to get.
    Even in the UK on launch day, only a small number of copies were being sold in shops. I found a single copy being sold across about 6 shops on launch day, including one that had cases out front but hadn't actually stocked any >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I'll swap you for an American one?
    We'll see.

10limit

Kakusei has a European release confirmed. Marth?!

Now, C'mon Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Either way, the game's in English so I could import a European 3DS if I really have to.

X3 So excite~
    Last edited by lindsy95; 22nd February 2012 at 10:37 PM.

Well, now that English release is confirmed, North American release would logically follow, but there are no guarantees. :/
    I guess we'll have keep our fingers crossed.

It still bothers me that Japan's release is the day before my birthday...
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Yeah, I know, I'm just being paranoid.

I wonder what kind of recruit theme we'll get this time around. I won't lie; recruiting characters is one of my favorite parts of the game, if only for the music. That, and supports, but not Radiant Dawn style supports, please! >.<
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

NoA will surely release the next Fire Emblem here. They must know it'd be a disservice to deny us a first-party game if Europe is getting it.

Unless there's been another first-party released over Europe that didn't get to America...

NoA will surely release the next Fire Emblem here. They must know it'd be a disservice to deny us a first-party game if Europe is getting it.

Unless there's been another first-party released over Europe that didn't get to America...
    That's a very logical assumption. I can't think of any first-party game released Europe that didn't come to America. Of course, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    That, and supports, but not Radiant Dawn style supports, please! >.<
    This, a million times this. The support conversations are one of the best things about the game, and Radiant Dawn ruined it.

Well, new mystery did the support well. No reason they wont do it the same with Kakusei. (I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Sorry, Marth, but the Leon Magnus trick doesn't work on you.

Unless this character is pulling an Ephraim, who looks a little like Marth. Oh, and Eirika looks like Caeda too.

I think it has happened before with games actually (re eruope but not america), but it's a pretty rare event. Way rarer than games coming out in europe first after all. I just hope it comes out in Australia!

Agreed with support convos too - I preferred how support worked in, say, sacred stones than in Radient Dawn, which was otherwise pretty fun.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Doshin The Giant.

Sorry, Marth, but the Leon Magnus trick doesn't work on you.

Unless this character is pulling an Ephraim, who looks a little like Marth. Oh, and Eirika looks like Caeda too.
    He's obviously pulling a Camus on us.

As for the supports in Radiant Dawn, I don't see why they couldn't just do them the same way as before. They would likely be somewhat limited due to the availability of many characters, but it would have been nicer had they stuck with the old style. I would have loved to learn more about characters like Edward and Aran. At least the game itself was great to play through a few times. I still need to get to playing this game on hard mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Doshin The Giant.
    Er, did anyone in Europe care about that one?

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I think it has happened before with games actually (re eruope but not america), but it's a pretty rare event. Way rarer than games coming out in europe first after all. I just hope it comes out in Australia!
    Europe got Tingle's Rupeeland and we didn't.

And they were originally going to get the Rainfall trio and we weren't. Which might still happen with Pandora's Tower.

EDIT: And I forgot; Europe has Pikmin 2 with Wii controls. But they won't release it here for some reason. I wanted that...
    Last edited by Hejiru; 23rd February 2012 at 1:12 PM.

Page 31 of 224 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast