Page 36 of 224 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

I didn't say it can't, I said it hasn't. That's the shields job, after all, to seal earth dragons.

Besides, the seals in the name also could mean the sword itself is sealed, not that it traps stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    They aren't going to give it a random name change like that. The original falchion never sealed anything.
    Who said it was the same Falchion? And you pretty much keep repeating exactly what I'm saying.

Also, I've been having a copy of FE4 sitting around my house for about five years now, and I recently ordered a Supaboy to play it. Well, I got it in and the screen was broken. So then someone tells me that all I would've had to do to play it on a regular SNES is just plier some pieces off of the cartridge slot. I did what they said, and lo and behold, my SNES can now play Super Famicom games.

Yay.

I never said it was the same falchion. Read the posts, I said the original falchion never sealed anything, he linked me to the wiki to a page which talked about gaidens falchion.
    (In other words, Blazos said Gaidens was the same as the orignal)

New trailer!

6 minutes~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3mAnZ40dgI

Innes, Aira, and Claire (from gaiden) are confirmed for DLC! Is krom riding a Pegasus?

It seems the DLC characteers either don't have new portraits, or they aren't showing them to us. Well, they're using the OA, so not the old ingame portraits.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 14th March 2012 at 1:17 PM.

I never said it was the same falchion. Read the posts, I said the original falchion never sealed anything, he linked me to the wiki to a page which talked about gaidens falchion.

New trailer!

6 minutes~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3mAnZ40dgI

Innes, Aira, and Claire (from gaiden) are confirmed for DLC! Is krom riding a Pegasus?

It seems the DLC characteers either don't have new portraits, or they aren't showing them to us. Well, they're using the OA, so not the old ingame portraits.
    I love this game even more now. I can't wait till EU release.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

You read the posts. I never said it was the same Falchion either. I've been agreeing with you the whole time, and you've been arguing with me.

Oh come on seriously?!

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You read the posts. I never said it was the same Falchion either. I've been agreeing with you the whole time, and you've been arguing with me.

... All you said was "Same name Different Design" I didn't get the hint that you accepted the possiblity of two falchions. I'll admit I misunderstood.

I repeated what you said because some of my posts weren't directed at you.

EDIT: Hmm, after some looking it seems that DLC characters temporarily replace your MU. Cool.--> http://serenesforest.net/fe13/communication.html

But no DLC army : p

Come on, NoA! I want a US confirmation!
    Last edited by lindsy95; 14th March 2012 at 10:28 PM.

I hope Roy is a playable character in the actual game story. They already have Marth in a different time period for no explicable reason, so they could easily just plop in Roy.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Well the thing is, it seems like the game takes place in Marths universe. Roy Elibe is in a whole different cannon.

I can see all the lords being DLC, though.

I know that, but the game is in a completely different time period than Marth's previous games, isn't it? If they can justify time travel, then there's no reason there can't be cross-universal transportation.

Speaking of which, is it ever confirmed that Elibe and Archanea are in different universes?

Well the thing is, it seems like the game takes place in Marths universe. Roy Elibe is in a whole different cannon.

Ira, Innes and Claire are all playable. Why is Roy that much of a stretch?

They're not actually in the main game though, are they?

Ira, Innes and Claire are all playable. Why is Roy that much of a stretch?
    :l

I said he could be DLC. Sceptile was talking about the main story.

No, Elibe was never not confirmed to be in a different universe.

But I myself like the theory that the Dragons Gate leads to the Ice dragon temple in Marths world, instead of already being in the same universe...

Oh, they are playable in the main game, but they only replace MU on the battle field, and I assume cutscenes are unchanged. (This may be incorrect, It's what I've interpreted.)
    You also have to defeat the character before they fight for you. The seem to appear on the Map.

Huh, in the trailer, where Ira was, they were on the Valencia look-alike. That castle and the water corresponds with the location of Mila's temple in Gaiden...
    Last edited by lindsy95; 15th March 2012 at 2:38 AM.

I doubted the possibility of DLC units from past games, and it looks like we'll get them now. I guess I was wrong. I hope to see some of my favorites now. *crosses fingers for Lugh*
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

:l

I said he could be DLC. Sceptile was talking about the main story.

No, Elibe was never not confirmed to be in a different universe.

But I myself like the theory that the Dragons Gate leads to the Ice dragon temple in Marths world, instead of already being in the same universe...

Oh, they are playable in the main game, but they only replace MU on the battle field, and I assume cutscenes are unchanged. (This may be incorrect, It's what I've interpreted.)
    You also have to defeat the character before they fight for you. The seem to appear on the Map.

Huh, in the trailer, where Ira was, they were on the Valencia look-alike. That castle and the water corresponds with the location of Mila's temple in Gaiden...
    We haven't even gotten confirmation that totally-not-but-probably-is-I-mean-just-look-at-him-he's-got-to-be-Marth is part of the main story or DLC. My theory being he's basically the introduction to DLC, but not a part of the main story.

He has been confirmed to save Krom from zombies at some (early) point in the game. I don't think they'd hype him up as a tutorial character either. Jump has also implied he's an imposter.

I don't see a tutorial character there.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 15th March 2012 at 1:03 PM.

We haven't even gotten confirmation that totally-not-but-probably-is-I-mean-just-look-at-him-he's-got-to-be-Marth is part of the main story or DLC. My theory being he's basically the introduction to DLC, but not a part of the main story.
    I really doubt Masked Marth isn't part of the main story, considering he shares the game's boxart with Krom.

It appears that totally-not-but-probably-is-Marth is voiced by Kobayashi Yuu.

So yeah, it's definitely not Marth. Probably not even a guy, either.

It still has a possibility of being marth, that particular girl voices men as well.

Also, Marths old VA hasn't actually done any VA-ing for marth in the last 11 years. The stuff in Brawl was reused. Also, his old VA is, like, 40 now.

I do agree that it's probably an imposter, but there are circumstances that make it not foolproof.

Also: there is now evidence pointing to magic being all under one category...

Ugh. If the spells have enough variety, I don't care.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 15th March 2012 at 9:52 PM.

I really doubt that they'd do that again, considering even the elevens complained about that in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery.

I really doubt that they'd do that again, considering even the elevens complained about that in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery.
    I really hope that they separate the magic again. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't separate it, but magic was dull in those two. Maybe I just missed strong magic tomes looking like Rexbolt and such.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

No, there is a gameplay screenshot with the weapon ranks. It's just a single tome with the rank. It confirms Anima is, at the very least, locked into one category(MU has been seen using both thunder and fire). I may have jumped the gun saying its light and dark, too. In the preveiws, I saw a rexflame and elthunder, and wind so the different types of anima are present at least.

On another note, MU has more STR than MAG, interesting.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 16th March 2012 at 2:51 AM.

Simply seeing one tome just means that MU can't use Dark/Light magic, which we already knew.

Which I mentioned in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    You've got quite the rant there. I've played enough times to know the game, and you're right; Chapter 7 is terrible. Scratch that, FE6 hard mode itself is terribly difficult. Just wait until you see the enemies with nearly perfect accuracy with Berserk staves. Honestly, if you're going the Sacae route, which I'd highly recommend, let Treck and Zealot die, no matter how tough it may be. Noah should come if you want Fir, and he's easier to get. You won't need them, and Sue and especially Shin are amazing with the wyverns everywhere. Lot is decent if he promotes for bow use, but he's not as good as the Berserkers. Hopefully, you're using Lugh? He's is amazingly useful on Hard mode, since few enemies have high resistance early on. Who are you using anyway?
    Hmmm, good idea with letting Treck and Zealot die. I never really used them in my Normal run before... just recruited and sat there in prep forever. Not having additional items might hurt a bit but ehh, just getting through this dumb chapter is a better priority.

Spoiler:- my cool dudes and dudettes:

Heh yeah, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I plan on going Sacae because I love training both Sue and Shin. I don't like Tate. ;.; Thany's ok though. ^__^
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

Page 36 of 224 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast