Page 43 of 224 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Roy and Leaf got redesigned for this game. I'm quite happy that I'll be able to play as Roy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...mblem13_01.png
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Roy and Leaf confirmed for DLC by Iwata in Nintendo Direct. Really hoping Leaf keeps his Master Lord class, and Roy is just fine considering he's not going to be a late promoter anymore. I just hope their recruiting missions aren't as easily misinterpret-able as Marth's was.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/inde...pic=32082&st=0

Ya. I like Leafs art, looks like the FE8 artist?

EDIT: XDDDD So much Ninja.

Now. All NoA has to do is say a few words and... It's not happening...yet(?) I'll get over it

It's the guy who did the art for RD.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Roy and Leaf got redesigned for this game. I'm quite happy that I'll be able to play as Roy.

Roy looks amazing. He looks like a completely different person. Then again, so does Marth.

Leaf is cool too, but isn't asking for his Master Lord a bit much? I mean, being able to use anything but dark magic seem insanely OP...not like I'm opposed to that notion or anything.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 21st April 2012 at 8:16 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    It's the guy who did the art for RD.
    It really doesn't look like it. I know the guy who did Marth was from the same guy who RD.

Yeah, its not the guy who did RD. Leaf does have the FE8 artist, while Roy got the guy who did art for The Last Story.

So....

About obtaining FE4s holy weapons, it seems that...
        Spoiler:- heh heh.:

So, I just found out who the final boss is. While I predicted this, I did not expect them to actually do it.

BEWARE MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD.
    http://serenesforest.net/fe13/post/gimle.jpg

I do wonder what mode they're on. Those stats are really high. (all maxed, 99 HP, the rest of their stats are either 40, 45 or 50)
    Last edited by lindsy95; 21st April 2012 at 4:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    So, I just found out who the final boss is. While I predicted this, I did not expect them to actually do it.

BEWARE MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD.
    http://serenesforest.net/fe13/post/gimle.jpg

I do wonder what mode they're on. Those stats are really high. (all maxed, 99 HP, the rest of their stats are either 40, 45 or 50)
    I'm feeling really tempted to click that link, but I won't. If the last boss isn't obvious, I don't want to find out yet. But with stats in the high 40's, I'd hope those are higher difficulty stats.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Exact stats are:
    Str:50
    Mag:40
    Skill:50
    Speed:45
    Luck:45
    Def:50
    Res:50

It also has great shield. With 50 skill that is a 50% chance of GS activation. It has five skills total, but I only recognize GS.
    If this is normal modes final boss, then dear god.

It's probably hard mode, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post

Roy looks so cool with the new look. Slicked his hair back and everything. Roy's our boy!
    If this game happens to get localized in the US, I'd literally buy it for Roy DLC alone. Even then, I find the rest of the cast introduced so far interesting, but Roy's announcement (and the original Marth DLC) decorated the cake.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

I've yet to play a Fire Emblem game >.> I regret passing up on the gba game when I had the chance. Bought Megaman Battle Network, which, although the fighting is great, the story isn't. At least I have
    Melee for Roy and Marth madness
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Hmmm.... Looking at the current spell list, there is no A rank Dark tome.
    The Gimre spell is only B rank.

Spoiler:- The only current A rank tomes are...:
    Last edited by lindsy95; 22nd April 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Exact stats are:
    Str:50
    Mag:40
    Skill:50
    Speed:45
    Luck:45
    Def:50
    Res:50

It also has great shield. With 50 skill that is a 50% chance of GS activation. It has five skills total, but I only recognize GS.
    If this is normal modes final boss, then dear god.

It's probably hard mode, though.
    Keep in mind that the game scales to make up for the fact that you can level grind.

Were not getting Loptoosu dude come on -__-

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Were not getting Loptoosu dude come on -__-
    Oh, come on, I can dream, can't I?

I do find it funny that Tor Hammer, Narga, and Lopt are the only tomes that aren't obtained in the same chapter as the others, though. >.>
    Well, Narga is a light tome. But there is no reason it can't just be put under the generic tome rank with all the anima.
    It'd be really odd if we didn't get a full set. Bar Lopt, I see no reason we can't have all of them.

In all seriousness, I am rather curious as to what the A rank tome will be. I'm really suprised the Gimre tome isn't A rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Keep in mind that the game scales to make up for the fact that you can level grind.
    SS didn't

Yeah, looking at Marths capped stats, he could to 20 damage to Gimre. Which is decent. Not to mention, Masked Marths Falchion has an effective bonus on Gimre, while Kroms does not.
    I really dislike him only having 99 HP, though.

I'm fairly sure the game can handle higher HP. Probably on higher difficulties.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 22nd April 2012 at 2:50 AM.

SS didn't
    It's confirmed that FE13 does scale levels.

Good. I'm glad, I also heard we aren't getting a Creature Campaign type thing like SS :<
    But on the second playthrough, you can get characters you couldn't get on your first run.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 22nd April 2012 at 3:26 AM.

50% chance of activating Great Shield? As if it doesn't get annoying enough already. 99 HP on the last boss seems so awkward. The GBA games could handle more, so I'm sure this game can.

Good. I'm glad, I also heard we aren't getting a Creature Campaign type thing like SS :<
    But on the second playthrough, you can get characters you couldn't get on your first run.
    Well, getting new characters on later runs will be cool, but they better not all come so late in the game like the RD ones. Not to mention there was only two
    I like that the game will scale enemies with thought to level grinding, though.

Im a little confused here from what Ive read the humanoid dragons in the Fuin no Tsurugi series are descended from manaketes which doesnt make sense given the lack of continuity between Roy's and Marths world... I know Ike is in another world... can someone give me a clear and concise explanation of the time line in the continuity chart?

FE 1,2,3,4, and 5 are all set in the same universe. FE6 uses manaketes, just like previous installments. They aren't the same ones as in 1-5, but it's just a recurring element. FE8 has manaketes too, and that game is standalone.

So, here's a summary.

1-5 take place in the same world. 3 is a sequel to 1. 2 takes place between 1 and 3, with a whole new cast. 4 and 5 take place a few thousand years before 1-3 on a different continent. 5 itself takes place between gen 1 and gen2 of fe4. 6 and 7 are in their own world. (Speculation has it the dragons gate leads to 1-5s world, but this is currently unconfirmed). 8 is standalone.
    9 takes place before 10.

Kakusei takes place 2000 years after 3 (confirmed by Chiki mentioning her age in dialogue) Iris is Akenea from 1/3 and Varm is Valencia from FE2.

I'd also like to note, in Kakusei there is a globe with a continent that suspiciously looks like Magvel just north of Iris, implying FE8 takes place in the same world as 1-5.

Are you lost yet?

Have a visual aid~
    [img]http://oi41.*******.com/fbe5b7.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by lindsy95; 23rd April 2012 at 1:10 AM.

* runs back to Fire Emblem wiki since he didnt understand any of that.

LOL, sorry. I'm not good at explaining things. Just use the timeline.
    Ignore the wall of text. x3

FE 1,2,3,4, and 5 are all set in the same universe. FE6 uses manaketes, just like previous installments. They aren't the same ones as in 1-5, but it's just a recurring element. FE8 has manaketes too, and that game is standalone.

So, here's a summary.

1-5 take place in the same world. 3 is a sequel to 1. 2 takes place between 1 and 3, with a whole new cast. 4 and 5 take place a few thousand years before 1-3 on a different continent. 5 itself takes place between gen 1 and gen2 of fe4. 6 and 7 are in their own world. (Speculation has it the dragons gate leads to 1-5s world, but this is currently unconfirmed). 8 is standalone.
    9 takes place before 10.

Kakusei takes place 2000 years after 3 (confirmed by Chiki mentioning her age in dialogue) Iris is Akenea from 1/3 and Varm is Valencia from FE2.

I'd also like to note, in Kakusei there is a globe with a continent that suspiciously looks like Magvel just north of Iris, implying FE8 takes place in the same world as 1-5.

Are you lost yet?

Have a visual aid~
    [img]http://oi41.*******.com/fbe5b7.jpg[/img]
    So there are only 4 cannons barring the trans-dimensional stuff.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Yup. I think the timeline is a lot easier to understand over my wall of text XD

Yup. I think the timeline is a lot easier to understand over my wall of text XD
    So how come the other three canons (Games 6-10) have no bearing on the super canon?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I'm sure Nintendo has some super secret timeline hidden up their *** that connects all of the games together.

Page 43 of 224 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast