Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5585

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Oh my god yes.

Serenes is laggin sooooo badly!

I hope Reggie didn't make a mistake...:/

It's official. NOA just confirmed it on Twitter.

Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Yup! I'm so glad Reggie slipped.

The emotional turnaround at Gamfaqs was epic, there were like ten hate topic in seconds, then they got drowned out by the celebration topics.
    Link for the uninformed:
    https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica

Nintendo has just made me one very happy FE fan.

Did I just hear that Awakening is coming to the US?
    *gets energy drinks to stay up until preorder comes out*

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Chapter 5 is the only time I ever use Titania offensively, so she can take out everyone at the southern entrance, and get the boss down to little health for Ike/Boyd/Soren to finish it up. Chapter 8 I have her defend the eastern side of the fort while Ike/Oscar go for the boss.
    I went to the west bridge and used Titania as a meat wall with the second unit constantly switching out.

But then I got a tad scared of the boss there healing a lot of HP, so Titania weakened him and I had Boyd destroy him. I swear to god, Boyd hits pretty hard with just an Iron Axe...

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Yup! I'm so glad Reggie slipped.

The emotional turnaround at Gamfaqs was epic, there were like ten hate topic in seconds, then they got drowned out by the celebration topics.
    Link for the uninformed:
    https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica
    Wish he didn't. Would have been a better surprise if the announcement came out of thin air. Going to preorder next time I'm at my game store.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Chapter 8 is the first defense chapter, right? Boy, do I have some good bad news for you.
    God, please don't tell me. I'm sure I don't want to know, though I'll be starting it soon.

As for the US confirmation of Awakening, I'm glad to hear it, but I too almost wish now that it didn't slip yet. Now we have to wait for a set release date to come.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Wish he didn't. Would have been a better surprise if the announcement came out of thin air. Going to preorder next time I'm at my game store.
    How WASN'T this out of the blue? Seriously, we got nothing at E3 about the thing. I think many of us were starting to worry after hearing nothing for so long. I guess there was always the foreshadowing of Nintendo making the official website for Awakening, but I'll admit, I was getting a bit concerned that I wouldn't have the chance to pick up and play my boy Roy in this installment.

Kudos to Nintendo anyway, you've made me a happy customer.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

We'd have to wait for a release date either way. Knowing it's coming out at all should come before a date, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelia View Post
    How WASN'T this out of the blue? Seriously, we got nothing at E3 about the thing. I think many of us were starting to worry after hearing nothing for so long. I guess there was always the foreshadowing of Nintendo making the official website for Awakening, but I'll admit, I was getting a bit concerned that I wouldn't have the chance to pick up and play my boy Roy in this installment.

Kudos to Nintendo anyway, you've made me a happy customer.
    Scratch my comment about it's confirmation coming out of nowhere. Now think, you felt more happy than you should have if it was announced at the press conference, didn't you?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

We'd have to wait for a release date either way. Knowing it's coming out at all should come before a date, really.
    Well, you're right there. That should go without saying. Maybe it's just me, but I've always preferred it when a game's US confirmation is kept hidden until not too far before the actual release date. It makes for a more effective surprise in my opinion, but who am I to judge NOA's decision? Of course I'm assuming we still have quite the wait until Awakening's release, but there's a chance that I'm completely wrong with that.

Since the news slipped out like it did, there no reason for me to be upset about it, and it's great to finally know the game is coming here, but those are my thoughts on the "slip" of information.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Ugh, that Chapter 8 was annoying. Getting to Ilyana was a drag the first four tries...

Completed Hard Mode in RD. My Endgame team consisted of Haar, Soren, Shinon, Nephenee, Gatrie, Laura, Mia, Ilyana, Rafiel, and Caineghis and Tibarn to be used as safety nets because Hard Mode.

The fight against Ashera was not as hard as I imagined it would be; maybe the lack of many reinforcements is what helped. Still, it was worthwhile training Laura that much: getting an S rank in staves let her use the Fortify Staff to heal everyone every time someone got hurt by Ashera/Aurora ability so that the next attack wouldn't end it. All in all, a crazy a meticulous runthrough;I rammed the 100 hour game clock just before the Endgame.

Considering doing an Easy Mode runthrough now, with nothing but Laguz units. Muarim, Vika, Lyre, Kyza, Lethe, Mordecai, Volug, Janaff, Ulki, all of them. I'd love to see how that turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Scratch my comment about it's confirmation coming out of nowhere. Now think, you felt more happy than you should have if it was announced at the press conference, didn't you?
    I'd have to agree with this.
    The only problem with not revealing it at a big conference like E3, however, is it'll take longer for the game to generate hype for those who don't know about it... Hopefully Nintendo's got some good trailers ready for this game. I really want to see this game get some good reception outside of Japan, mostly in the USA. I'm hoping I'm not the only one thinking that. V:

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

So I just found out Tormod can Rescue Micaiah, contrary to what I said earlier. I wonder how I missed this.

I gave Ilyana six Thunder Tomes before the Prison chapter. Since this is Easy Mode, I'll see if I can springboard Tormod up to 3rd tier, or at least level 15 or so.

So in Awakening, there IS DLC right? Like characters and stuff......
    roots for Lyn to be in

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    roots for Lyn to be in
    Lyn is one of the free DLC spotpass characters.
    We don't know if she is one of the special paid characters that gets new art.

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    roots for Lyn to be in
    The confirmed DLC characters so far are Marth, Leaf, Roy, Arum, Micaiah, Elincia, Ephraim, Celice, and Eirika.

Lyn is one of the free DLC spotpass characters.
    We don't know if she is one of the special paid characters that gets new art.
    How do you know that? FE7 Spotpass hasn't been released yet, as far as I know...
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

The spotpass characters always show up as enemies before release.

The Eirika DLC revealed FE8, and FE7s teams.
        Spoiler:- :

Eirika is a Bride???? Who is she marrying?
    Ooh! Lyn and Nino!
    What in the world is a Battle Cleric?

Doing research doesn't hurt.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/class.html

Some rather cool classes. Can't wait.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

So I'm getting around to playing FE7, and I really, really hate it so far. Having already beaten 4 Fire Emblem games before this one, I am having a painful time getting trough these tutorial chapters. I understand that eventually they will go away, but I can't imagine going through that **** every playthrough. Does anyone else not feel the same way?
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

You don't have to go through it every playthrough. You pick Lyn hard mode, or even just start with Eliwood/Hector's story.

Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast