Page 65 of 223 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 5554

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Someone on youtube is doing a LP where he translates as he plays, anyone want a link? He is only on chapter two or so, BTW.

The commentary is kinda bad, but translations!

And yeah, 'Shepherds' is the new 'Vigilantes' Also, Iris has been renamed something pronounced "ee-lyss-ah" Not sure on the actual spelling "Ilica" "Elica" "Elicea" "Elyssa"?
    Last edited by lindsy95; 26th October 2012 at 10:13 PM.

This may be stupid, but if they released harvest of bonds (for harvest season), and summer of bonds, could they release support conversation DLC for the other two seasons?"

Although they did have an excuse with summer of bonds: swimsuits!

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

The were only going to be three(I think), IIRC. And the last one was going to be a hotspring.

That could be winter, actually...

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    The were only going to be three(I think), IIRC. And the last one was going to be a hotspring.

That could be winter, actually...
    But it's a hot spring.

No one laughs.

Were the games going to get anything beyond support DLC chapters that you know of?

Hoenn has disappointed.

I'm pretty sure they hadn't planned on the 'bonds' or 'FoD' when they were making the 'Talisman' series. So we could definitely get more, since the DLC is obviously selling.

Uhh, unless you mean something not Chapters.

I admit, I'm not sure what you're asking.

I'm pretty sure they hadn't planned on the 'bonds' or 'FoD' when they were making the 'Talisman' series. So we could definitely get more, since the DLC is obviously selling.
    That pretty much answered my question. I guess they will continue until there is waning popularity with the games.

Is there any chance of another DLC character? I made a small chart to see which DLC characters go with which spotpass content.

1 (11) Marth
    2 Arum*, Cellica
    3 (12) Catria
    4-G1 N/A
    4-G2 Celice
    5 Leaf
    6 Roy
    7 Lyn
    8 Eirika*, Epharaim
    9 Ike, Elincia
    10 Micaiah
    Other N/A

Not included: Eltshan from 4-G1, and Est and Palla from the first FE saga.

*DLC classes for DLC content
    Last edited by Auraninja; 30th October 2012 at 2:09 PM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

On the topic of Spotpass and DLC characters, I was wondering something. I've not kept up a whole lot with the upcoming game, so I've been confused for months as to how it works. Do you only get to recruit just one character per "pack", pre-determined, while everyone else is doomed to just be slaughtered at your leisure?

And a second question; I'll be getting Radiant Dawn in a couple months and would like to know whether Oliver is a viable team member. If not a good attacker, at least a passable healer? I know he's a joke character, but just curious. I have not been able to find any information on his capabilities once recruited.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Quote Originally Posted by ZombifiedHorror1031 View Post
    On the topic of Spotpass and DLC characters, I was wondering something. I've not kept up a whole lot with the upcoming game, so I've been confused for months as to how it works. Do you only get to recruit just one character per "pack", pre-determined, while everyone else is doomed to just be slaughtered at your leisure?
    Basically, yes. Many DLC mission has you fighting enemies that are characters in other games, though that doesn't apply to them all. And in the end, you can recruit one character per mission, though they are not usually part of the chapter itself.

And a second question; I'll be getting Radiant Dawn in a couple months and would like to know whether Oliver is a viable team member. If not a good attacker, at least a passable healer? I know he's a joke character, but just curious. I have not been able to find any information on his capabilities once recruited.
    He's definitely not an ideal fighter. That's what Laura and Micaiah are for, in terms of offensive Light Magic users. He's not a bad healer though. If you have no other healer, he's not a bad replacement, though he'll almost never be used in any chapter, unless you planned specifically to use him earlier. His growths are great for other games, but here, Rhys, Laura and most Arch Sages usually outclass him in terms of usefulness, healing and offense. Hard mode might change his usefulness, though for better or worse, I don't personally know.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Not included: Eltshan, Est, and Palla, all from the first FE saga.
    But that's wrong. Eltshan is from FE4, which is completely unrelated storywise to FE1-3+11/12.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    But that's wrong. Eltshan is from FE4, which is completely unrelated storywise to FE1-3+11/12.
    Oh, silly me. I had it marked as 4-G1 on my paper, but I put it down wrong. Let me fix that.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Hot Springs of The Dead?

This isnt HOTD ._.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Hot Springs of The Dead?

This isnt HOTD ._.
    insert reference to Hellsing here

Ooh...artbook.

What? There's a possibility!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Oooo, the Spotpass Gaiden characters get conversations in the hot sping DLC :0

Spoiler:- Notable pairs are...:

Well, I finally came back from the dead, like dem zombies from the hot spring. Since i haven't been keeping up, any new news on when it'll come out?

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Well, I finally came back from the dead, like dem zombies from the hot spring. Since i haven't been keeping up, any new news on when it'll come out?
    Apart from the fact that its coming out next year? No, not really, unless I missed some big information. It's been mostly DLC stuff and other extras that have been revealed recently, along with a trailer revealing some translated names of characters (e.g. Krom to Chrom).
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Can units from Awakening that have been class change revert to their original classes? What about special classes like Strategist and Manakete?

Hoenn has disappointed.

Yes. Why wouldn't they be able to?

The translation patch to "Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~ Heroes of Light and Shadow ~" is out! It's awesome!

http://www.heroesofshadow.net/
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    The translation patch to "Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~ Heroes of Light and Shadow ~" is out! It's awesome!

http://www.heroesofshadow.net/
    It's very impressive that the translation project is finally done. Too bad I have no access to this game. A shame, since I'd love to play it someday, but no use complaining. Those guys working on it all these years really deserve all the thanks they get, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    It's very impressive that the translation project is finally done. Too bad I have no access to this game. A shame, since I'd love to play it someday, but no use complaining. Those guys working on it all these years really deserve all the thanks they get, though.
    I obviously can't spare you the details here, so I can't say much, except that it's worth getting, and you probably have access to it with the device you're probably using right now. (hint hint)

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I obviously can't spare you the details here, so I can't say much, except that it's worth getting, and you probably have access to it with the device you're probably using right now. (hint hint)
    Oh, I know all about that. I have played FE 4, 5 and 6, after all, and they were all worth playing. I have access, though I have trouble getting everything together to play the game I'm lazy. I don't desperately want to play this one right now, though I'm glad that when I do become interested again, that I can actually play knowing what people are saying. Come to think of it, though, it's actually has been quite some time since I last touched any FE game. The last things I did was PoR on Hard and Shadow Dragon on H4, and that was back in late June.

Oh wow, the art for the reward character for the path of a grandmaster DLC looks nice.

Spoiler:- :

I like how the art is done by the guy who did the art for this game X3 It really fits in.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 23rd November 2012 at 1:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Oh, I know all about that. I have played FE 4, 5 and 6, after all, and they were all worth playing. I have access, though I have trouble getting everything together to play the game I'm lazy. I don't desperately want to play this one right now, though I'm glad that when I do become interested again, that I can actually play knowing what people are saying. Come to think of it, though, it's actually has been quite some time since I last touched any FE game. The last things I did was PoR on Hard and Shadow Dragon on H4, and that was back in late June.
    Oh, I see. If you want to know what I think, it feels like Shadow Dragon done right. I haven't even finished the prologue, and the regular characters already have more dialogue than they did in all of Shadow Dragon.

Oh wow, the art for the reward character for the path of a grandmaster DLC looks nice.

Spoiler:- :

I like how the art is done by the guy who did the art for this game X3 It really fits in.
    It's really nice, which is surprising to me because I generally don't like the art in Awakening.

The art, or the designs? There is a pretty big difference between the two.

And the offical art is much higher quality compared to the very simplified ingame mugs, too. Some characters were just drawn better in their official art than their mugs.

Page 65 of 223 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast