Page 81 of 222 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 5529

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    I'd use the last skill slot on any possible breaker skills and tailor it to the enemies on the map.
    Well, at this point, only the final boss poses any challenge to her, so Swordfaire seems all the more tempting. I may keep Axebreaker on her, but Patience can go at this point. Ignis or Pavise with 51% activation rate would be interesting. I should probably focus more on training up some of my weaker units than trying to make an overpowered one more overpowered, though. Henry, Ricken, Lissa, and Maribelle all are falling short with stats averaging 30-35, so I should be more worried about them.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So anybody knows this 3-13 Archer I've been hearing about?
    He's a total lifesaver, in all honesty. This one allied archer manages fantastic feats of strength by actually not being a meatshield for a single enemy. I've not actually paid too much attention to him lately, so my memory of him isn't the greatest, but he's quite a valuable ally unit, especially for an archer.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 14th February 2013 at 1:07 AM.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I think everyone knows who 'Marth' really is at this point.
    Don't rub it in. I spoiled it for him since he quoted me before I changed my message about the figurines so there were no spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Oh, please. They're perverts, but they're not "gay."
    Zowie! It's yaoi!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Just finished watching Gaius and Libra's B level support convo.

Oh gods I think I'm dying of laughter.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Just finished watching Gaius and Libra's B level support convo.

Oh gods I think I'm dying of laughter.
    I haven't seen the support myself, but I'll agree there's a great amount of humor in comparison to other games in the series. Owain in particular is a favorite of mine. Just about everything Owain says is great. I kinda messed up when recruiting him and forgot to get his unique weapon, though. :/ Not like it's as good as some other weapons you get.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

That's very true.

So for those of you who've had the game for a while, have you settled on a permanent team? I've finally got everyone promoted fully, so I've got my team set. I've settled with Chrom, Avatar, Lissa (As War Cleric), Donnel (As Hero), Lon'qu (As Swordmaster), Gaius (As Assassin), Virion (As Sniper), Cherche (As Wyvern Lord), Kellam (As General), Stahl (As Paladin), Miriel (As Sage), Prince Marth and Olivia. Might sub out Marth for Lucina, however.
    Well I just beat the game yesterday, and this was my team

Chrom Level. 20 Great Lord
    Cordelia Level. 20 Dark Flier
    Ice (Avatar) Level. 2 Grandmaster, then Assassin, then Grandmaster again
    Gaius Level. 5 Trickster (Was, Thief, Assassin, then Trickster)
    Morgan Level. 12 Sorcerer
    Tharja Level 16 Dark Knight (Was Dark Mage, Sorcerer, then Dark Knight)
    Lon'qu Level. 9 Swordmaster (Was Myrmidon, Assassin, then Swordmaster)
    Lissa Level. 20 Sage
    Sully Level 4 Great Knight (Was Cavalier, Paladin, then Great Knight)
    Virion Level 2 Sniper (Was Archer, Bow Knight, then Sniper)
    And finally
    Prince Marth Level 30 Lodestar

The children characters I had were
    Lucina
    Owain
    Severa
    Noire
    Morgan
    Kjelle

Marriages
    Chrome and Sully
    Ice and Tharja
    Lissa and Lon'qu
    Cordelia and Gaius

I liked the game a lot, right now about to get DLC and try the game again on Luna, my female tactician.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

So the 3-13 Archer didn't do anything special for me. I'm contemplating his badassness.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Who's the 3-13 Archer?

Tharja is the best ever.
    Her supports with the Avatar and Noire are hilarious. Poor Noire being subjected to Tharja's hexes.
    And that Tharja figurine. Those Japanese artists who insist on having Dark Mages showing all that skin. Any less and......
    Tactician would like that very much (unless it's a female tactician, she would be all like 0_o)

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Who's the 3-13 Archer?
    An allied Archer in Part 3, Chapter 13 of Radiant Dawn who kills a bunch of Laguz for you while taking almost no damage. A complete bro, except in AuraChannelerChris' case, apparently.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Anyone gotten around to recruiting     Spoiler:- :
    I just got him, but my Avatar is already married so I can't get his full supports, lol. That's another playthrough XD

His chapter was released today.

Any idea when    Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    will be released? I haven't gotten far enough in the game yet to unlock the Spotpass Paralogues just yet. I'm waiting for the spoilered chapter to come out before I get that far.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Maybe another week or two. Though the first spotpass chapter was released a bit faster than japan got it, so probably not long.

It's that time of day again when Excitable Boy remembers he has no idea what he's doing.

- Are the DLCs tied to the save file, or the game itself? If I download the DLC on one save file and pay my cash, can I still access it on another?
    - At what point should I start to think about reclassing characters and promotions and such? Is there any way to know if I'm making good choices?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    It's that time of day again when Excitable Boy remembers he has no idea what he's doing.

- Are the DLCs tied to the save file, or the game itself? If I download the DLC on one save file and pay my cash, can I still access it on another?
    - At what point should I start to think about reclassing characters and promotions and such? Is there any way to know if I'm making good choices?
    The DLC corresponds to the game so you can download it and have another file that can use it.

As for reclassing characters with a Second Seal, preferably sooner in the game as their stats usually get lowered. As for what to reclass to, it's like Pokémon in a sense; it's better if their role suits their stats and that your platoon has balance. For example, Nowi didn't have much Magic to strengthen the power of magical attacks so I reclassed her as a Wyvern Rider as opposed to a Mage. As for who you should reclass to what, I don't know. Anybody know each character's stats that grow faster/slower than the others?

Use the Fire Emblem Wiki (http://fireemeblem.wikia.com) it has stat growths for every character.

You should not promote any unit until you've got all the skills you want from reclassing them, or have reclassed them to the final class you want them to be. At that point make sure you level them up to 20 first, then use your Master Seal.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Dang lunatic chapter 3, I cant do it. Any hints
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Dang lunatic chapter 3, I cant do it. Any hints
    I can't say I have any experience in Lunatic yet, though if you aren't relying much on Frederick, you may want to try using him more. What I do know is that on higher difficulties, the units of Jeigan archetype, Frederick in this case, are almost mandatory to get through the first few chapters. Is there something specific tripping you up, though?

Fredrick dies from the archers ganging up on him. Kellam gets one shot by the soldiers and if he does survive the other knight finishes him off. Vaike is also double struck everytime by the others. The cavaliers are too weak to kill anything either
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Fredrick dies from the archers ganging up on him. Kellam gets one shot by the soldiers and if he does survive the other knight finishes him off. Vaike is also double struck everytime by the others. The cavaliers are too weak to kill anything either
    Hm...has pairing up changed anything? I know that worked on Hard Mode, at least. I'm sure Kellam could at least give a nice defense boost to someone. I may just have to start a new file on Lunatic just to try for myself. I can't even imagine how awful Lunatic+ is with the Luna+ and Hawkeye skills.

I'm probably gonna start a Lunatic, or at least Hard playthrough over the weekend. Need to finish Gravity Rush first, which I put on hold when Awakening came out.

Luna+? That sounds.... dangerous at the most.

The Golden Gaffe is an awesome chapter. Twice I played it, got 130k Gold from it
    Its a DLC chapter in case anyone was wondering
    My first playthrough with Avatar was paired with Tharja. You know, since she stalks himm
    Now, my Avatar is gonna be paired with Chrom, of course.

Speaking of the Golden Gaffe, has anyone milked everything they can out of that yet? I must say that it is great for leveling up units, as well as getting enough Gold to forge all of your weapons, plus replacements for when they break, not to mention getting enough money for Master Seals.

So how is fire emblem awakening? I played the demo and liked it a lot but it's sold out everywhere around here. should have pre-ordered it knowing I was going to want to play it...

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

Quote Originally Posted by Raiin View Post
    So how is fire emblem awakening? I played the demo and liked it a lot but it's sold out everywhere around here. should have pre-ordered it knowing I was going to want to play it...
    I'm sure you can gather it from reading previous posts. But everyone here whose got it, likes it.

You should not promote any unit until you've got all the skills you want from reclassing them, or have reclassed them to the final class you want them to be. At that point make sure you level them up to 20 first, then use your Master Seal.
    Oh boy, I've been using so many Master Seals at level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiin View Post
    As Hydrohs has said, everyone seems to like it. Speaking for myself, I really like this game. It's one of my favorite games on the 3DS.

Page 81 of 222 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast