Page 83 of 222 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 5530

Thread: Fire Emblem Series!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'll second Tharja as a somewhat quick magic user on Hard Mode, though if we're talking Mage/Sage, then I'd say your Avatar or Morgan would be the easiest to have as a fast Mage. As for Triangle Attacks, I can't find anything on that. I'd think it would be safe to say there is none, but Sumia/Cordelia/Cynthia would be my only guess. I doubt it, though.
    Those three barring reclassing of course..

Also, if I'm gonna pull this off, I'm really gonna need to get those DLC chapters.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Also, if I'm gonna pull this off, I'm really gonna need to get those DLC chapters.
    I really need to get around to getting some of those DLC chapters. To be honest, what's drawing me to some of them is just the music that plays during the chapter. Leif's, Elincia's, and Ephraim's, to be exact (once they're released, that is). From a more serious standpoint, I'm looking forward to Ike's and Lyn's DLC, for the skills they offer as a reward. Respectively, Limit Breaker would be fun, and Iote's Shield because there's way too much wind magic and bows in this game. The majority of the DLC is great, but those appeal to me the most.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I really need to get around to getting some of those DLC chapters. To be honest, what's drawing me to some of them is just the music that plays during the chapter. Leif's, Elincia's, and Ephraim's, to be exact (once they're released, that is). From a more serious standpoint, I'm looking forward to Ike's and Lyn's DLC, for the skills they offer as a reward. Respectively, Limit Breaker would be fun, and Iote's Shield because there's way too much wind magic and bows in this game. The majority of the DLC is great, but those appeal to me the most.
    I would get the DLC as soon as they come out. However, I lack good internet connection where I am and as such, am missing out.

Iote's Shield is a must. I hated that it's not in the regular game.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Wow, I'm playing chapter 8... I must admit, the Taguel, and Manakete... they're awesome!

Souly known, are there any more shape shifters in the game? (FE:A?)
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Wow, I'm playing chapter 8... I must admit, the Taguel, and Manakete... they're awesome!

Souly known, are there any more shape shifters in the game? (FE:A?)
    No there aren't. Those are the only two.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No there aren't. Those are the only two.
    More specifically, they're the only shape-shifting species. Depending on how you develop your supports, there's can be 2-3 more.

Saw this. Laughed. If only...
    Last edited by Recon; 16th February 2013 at 8:34 PM.

More specifically, they're the only shape-shifting species. Depending on how you develop your supports, there's can be 2-3 more.

Saw this. Laughed. If only...
    Next Old Spice commercial right there.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

So I tried starting a Lunatic playthrough. I'm not cut out for that at all, couldn't make it past Chapter 1. I refused to use Frederick other than to pair him with someone. Might go through on Hard instead.

So, just played through Chapter 9.

Spoiler:- Why do you THINK I'm spoilering this?:

- Dragonstones and Beaststones. Let's say I run out; how would I go about getting more?

- So, reading the thread, the sense I'm getting on class changes is to wait until 20, unless their stat growths are really suck, in which case 15 is okay. Is that how it is?

Use the Fire Emblem Wiki (http://fireemeblem.wikia.com) it has stat growths for every character.
    I click the link, but it's telling me that the wiki doesn't exist. 0/10, would not recommend.

- Bonus Box DLC. Will each of the Bonus Boxes stop distributing at some point? If I have them on one save file, can I start another and still have them without downloading them?

- In terms of dollars shelled out, how much total DLC is there/will there be for this game?

- Paralogue 4.

Spoiler:- Spoiluh:

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

So I tried starting a Lunatic playthrough. I'm not cut out for that at all, couldn't make it past Chapter 1. I refused to use Frederick other than to pair him with someone. Might go through on Hard instead.
    Well, from what I've heard, Frederick is mandatory if you want to live past the first 5 or so chapters. I'm going to try it out myself once I finish up my new Normal Mode run to see how I fare. I already know that enemies spawning at the beginning of the enemy phase is going to be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    So, just played through Chapter 9.

Spoiler:- Why do you THINK I'm spoilering this?:

- Dragonstones and Beaststones. Let's say I run out; how would I go about getting more?
    Chapter 12 and Chapter 18 shops sell both. Dragonstones are 2300G and Beaststones are 2000G. However, Chapter 23's shops sells Dragonstone+ and Beaststone+, which are naturally stronger versions.

- So, reading the thread, the sense I'm getting on class changes is to wait until 20, unless their stat growths are really suck, in which case 15 is okay. Is that how it is?
    It's the opposite. If their growths are great, then they'll start to cap stats faster, so it's not as bad to promote them early, those that's not exactly advisable either. Generally, units turn out better if you wait until level 20, especially if their growths aren't too great.

I click the link, but it's telling me that the wiki doesn't exist. 0/10, would not recommend.
    That's odd. There is a wiki there, though. This link should work, though it's for a different site.(http://serenesforest.net/fe13/)

- Bonus Box DLC. Will each of the Bonus Boxes stop distributing at some point? If I have them on one save file, can I start another and still have them without downloading them?
    I don't believe you have to worry about Bonus Boxes stuff to suddenly stop being distributed. Once it's out, you can get the stuff whenever, and i you start a new file, the stuff with be there without you needing to download it again. You do need to go to the box and re-apply everything to your new file, though.

- In terms of dollars shelled out, how much total DLC is there/will there be for this game?

- Paralogue 4.

I didn't have that problem, though that's likely because I used a Rescue staff (There was one in Paralogue 1 and another in Chapter 8, iirc). From there, just recruit with Chrom and problem solved.

As for DLC, it's tough to say how much, but assuming they all cost the same or are available in packs of $6 like the current ones, there will possibly be 5 more packs similar to the ones currently released, amounting to $48 for all 8 of those packs once Champions of Yore 1 is no longer free. This is all a rough estimate, though, since we don't quite know what they'll do with the rest of the DLC at this point. For reference, there are 25 DLC chapters total available in Japan, varying from 200 to 400 Yen each. The DLC wasn't available in packages in Japan either, if I'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 17th February 2013 at 1:04 AM.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Buy them or find them from chests/enemies.

If you're reclassing for Skills you can do it when you're ready. Don't promote them until level 20 though.

Come on, you should be able to see I've spelled it wrong.

You can access them on any file.

There's currently about $15, no way to know how much there will be as time goes on.

- Paralogue 4.

Not at all. My problem was she was too good and was sapping my Exp.

Thanks a ton, both of you. God, I'm a moron.

Hopefully I should be good now for another few chapters.

Come on, you should be able to see I've spelled it wrong.
    Oh, I, uh, totally saw that, and, uh, was just trolling you for doing so. Yeah.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

- Paralogue 4.

I initially had that problem on my first playthrough of the paralogue.     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

There's currently about $15, no way to know how much there will be as time goes on.
    Almost every DLC comes in sets of three.
    While Japan didn't get discounted prices, America did.
    Assuming that each pack comes at 6$ the price should be:
    8 sets of 3-map packs, which would amount to $48
    &
    One "different" DLC... the super-crazy-hard one. Since it's not part of any particular set, it would be a stand-alone at $2.50.
    The total would then be $50.50.

That may seem like a lot (to some of you), but really, it isn't.
    All the DLC together in Japan amounted to about $100. That's twice the price...

However, if you were to buy each DLC at $2.50, then the total price would be $62.50, which isn't all that much more expensive, IMO.

This is all assuming that every DLC is priced at $2.50 per map.
    (Japan's DLC price changed from map-to-map. Very inconvenient.)

So now, I am halfway across the world from where I live for a week (no joke), and I had just finished the chapter in the game where...

Spoiler:- Vhat happens:

Ugh, I'm so...what's the word...unhappy (not pissed) that I can't see what happens next before school vacation is over, not to mention I'm getting back home on the day we go back around 2 or 3 in the morning.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    So now, I am halfway across the world from where I live for a week (no joke), and I had just finished the chapter in the game where...

Spoiler:- Vhat happens:

Ugh, I'm so...what's the word...unhappy (not pissed) that I can't see what happens next before school vacation is over, not to mention I'm getting back home on the day we go back around 2 or 3 in the morning.
    So if I'm to understand, you've gone a trip and not brought your portable game system?

Is it crazy to believe that Edward pulled off SIX Wrath attacks on a single enemy?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Is it crazy to believe that Edward pulled off SIX Wrath attacks on a single enemy?
    I always liked Edward, he served me very well as a Swordmaster.

You know what's even crazier? I pulled this off on my second playthrough without hacks.

Not my video but a basic idea of what happened.

You know what's even crazier? I pulled this off on my second playthrough without hacks.

There's so much wrong there...

I always liked Edward, he served me very well as a Swordmaster.
    Wrath+Resolve is absolutely devastating, and Edward is one of the best one to pull it off. I don't care what anyone says, but I prefer him to both Mia and Zihark. A shame RD failed to give much characterization to the Dawn Brigade, or anyone else new, for that matter.

Avoiding any shot of Astra like that is always a hilarious, though I'll admit it always shocks me a bit to see an enemy activate any skill, even if they have a 0% hit chance.

Finally got all the spotpass stuff, and the first DLC pack, but didn't have enough funds for the second. Looks like I'll have to pick up a eshop card.

Man, beating the game is kind of rewarding, it's not as sad as it could be.

Anyone else use the Hubba Tester when they're board? I tested my avatar (Male) and Ricken together. THey couldn't stay off of each other O.O

Anyways is it me or is Noire actually very good if Henry's her father?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I never really heard of Fire Emblem except though SSBB and random ads. I had no idea it was turn based strategy. I played the demo of the newest game through N3DS. So. Fun. Gonna try to get it >,<

Page 83 of 222 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast