Thread: Scavenger (Mandibuzz/Kingdra Prime)

Default Scavenger (Mandibuzz/Kingdra Prime)

This is a deck I've seen a few posts about, but it doesn't seem to be too incredibly popular, currently. However, I think it's a great idea that could really become a Tier 1 Deck in the HGSS-On format. I'd greatly appreciate any advice you can give on it so that, hopefully, I can put it there.

Pokemon: 21
    3 Mandibuzz BW-73
    3 Vullaby BW-72
    3 Kingdra (Prime) UL-85
    1 Kingdra UL-17
    3 Seadra UL-40
    4 Horsea UL-49
    2 Zoroark BW-71
    2 Zorua BW-70

Trainers/Supporters: 25
    4 Pokemon Collector
    4 Pokemon Communication
    4 Junk Arm
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Energy Search
    3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    2 PlusPower
    2 Professor Elm's Training Method

Energy: 14
    2 Darkness Energy-Basic
    4 Water Energy-Basic
    4 Darkness Energy-Special
    4 Double Colorless Energy-Special

The strategy here is to utilize Mandibuzz's Blindside attack to snipe Pokemon on your opponent's bench. You can't use this attack, however, unless there are already damage counters on the Pokemon you're attacking. That's where Kingdra Prime comes in. You use spray splash to the Pokemon you plan on hitting with Blindside, and you can get 60 damage on any of your opponent's Pokemon each turn. Kingdra UL-17 is there as a back-up attacker-mainly for Reshiram and Emboar. Zoroark is used to counter Reshiram and Zekrom with Foul Play, which can OHKO both legendaries (with the use of a Special Darkness Energy, a PlusPower, or Spray Splash). The Trainers and Supporters are relatively self explanatory-they mainly give me the Pokemon I want, when I want and allow me to reuse trainers and power-up my Pokemon.
    Any and all advice you can give me on this deck would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    There was a party of mathematical functions. All of the famous functions were there. Some of them decided to hang out together, such as sine, cosine, tangent, and secant, but there was only one function all alone.
    ix^2 went over to talk to the lonesome function and asked him why he didn't integrate himself. The function replied, "I could, but it wouldn't make any difference. I'm e^x."

I see, I have a buddy at the league whom played this with donphan as tech, doesn't work very well as it slow's down the deck, the only thing I would add, atm, is a minimum of 2 interviewer's question or energy exchanger so you can get out the special energy's faster.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).