Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: .// Road's Trading Bureau

Default .// Road's Trading Bureau

Banner (c) PKMNRookie | Other Banenr (c) Kreayshawn | Cloud 'Shao (c) PikaPika677 | Blinkies (c) Lil Crickee

FROM NOW ON, IF YOU DON'T READ THIS ENTIRE POST, OR AT LEAST THE NOTES, GUIDELINES, AND DETAILS OF MY WANTS THOROUGHLY, I WILL KNOW AND I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR OFFER. AND STOP PM ME ABOUT TRADES. FOREVER. THIS THREAD IS HERE FOR A REASON. I WILL BLOCK YOU FROM PMING ME IF YOU DO SO.

Hello and welcome to my trade shop! Please feel free to look around, take a look at what I have to offer, and maybe make an offer if you'd like! But please, if you're going to do that, read the notes and guidelines listed below. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your stay. :3

June 26, 2012
    Added Birth Island Deoxys, TRU Shaymin, Winter Vacation Darkrai, Oblivia Shaymin, Game Stop Raikou, Ash's Zekrom, Dream World Banette x3, Mamoswine x2, and Arceus x2!
    Added Shiny Raichu, Arcanine, Slugma, Latias, Kyogre, Dialga, Cresselia, Volcarona, and Landorus!

Nickname-able Shiny Audino or near-flawless/flawless Audino are now worth x2 the normal price! Nickname-able near-flawless / flawless Shiny Audino is worth x3 the price! Limited time only!
    *Please cross-reference your Audino with the one I already have; I would like something different.

I WILL NOW ONLY TAKE FIVE TRADES AT A TIME. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IF MY LIST IS FULL. IF IT IS, DO NOT EXPECT ME TO PRIORITIZE YOUR TRADE OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR OFFER UNTIL IT CLEARS UP.

.// I am a cloner. If you don't like that, then unfortunately you're going to have to look somewhere else. All my Pokemon have been and will be cloned.
    .// Many of my Shinies have been obtained by using the RNG method on my 4th Gen games. If you don't like that, you'll need to ask if a Pokemon has been RNGed, since I do have some that are not.
    .// All of my Shinies are now on my 5th Gen English Japanese Black. Those that are nickname-able are still on my 4th Gen where they were RNGed so you can get them nicknamed, however, so if you want a nickname it may take just a bit longer to Pokeshif them up.
    .// I try to be on at least two to three times during the week, around 4-10 PM (GMT -7) and as often as I can during the weekends. However, I have trouble remembering to come on, or am usually too busy with actual life. I may take awhile to reply to offers or actually get a trade done.
    .// Life is very busy. I am getting ready to go to college and as such prioritize real life over Pokemon (most of the time). In response to this, I have added a certain number of trades I will take at one time. PLEASE DO NOT POST AN OFFER IF MY LIST IS FULL. However, Trades may still take up to 1-2 weeks to be completed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    .// My FC is (Credit to -Sarah for the userbar!) My Japanese White FC will be given out as needed.

.// Here is a basic list of equivalences in terms of a Pokemon's trade value:
    1 Normal Shiny Pokemon -> 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon
    1 Legendary Shiny Pokemon -> 1 Legendary Shiny Pokemon or 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon
    1 Flawless/Near-Flawless Shiny Pokemon -> 2-3 Normal Shiny Pokemon
    1 Event Pokemon -> 1 Event Pokemon or 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon
    1 Shiny Event Pokemon -> 1 Event Pokemon or 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon or 1 Shiny Legendary**
    1 IV Bred Pokemon -> 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon*
    *May increase depending on Pokemon, nature, nicknameability, and number of flawless IVs
    **Debatable, if you're nice about it

.// Unfortunately I can no longer RNG in either 4th or 5th Gen. Please do not ask if I can because I can't and won't.
    .// I am not all that interested in Events anymore. I may not take your offer if you offer an Event, but you are welcome to try. But please, don't whine if I don't accept the offer.
    .// I am not all that good at IV breeding, as I do not have decent parents on any of my games anymore, so I tend not to do it. I may be convinced to do it if your offer is to my liking, however.
    .// And for the love of Arceus, be patient. I have little to no tolerance for people who rush me, continuously ask me about the status of the trade, and so on. You are more than welcome to bother me if it's been around a week, but any time before that I expect you to stay calm and wait for me to reply.

.// If you would like to make an offer, please post here. I will stalk this thread and update it periodically. I will also use this as my base of operations, so trades and their status will be listed at the bottom of this post.
    .// Do not PM or VM me unless I ask you to, or if you have something to say regarding our trade and it has been at least a week since we have spoken. You are welcome to post here, however. I simply don't want my profile overrun with pestering and my PM box overflowing with irritation.
    .// If you can't reach me on here for some reason, I am part of DA and Twitter, which are RoadMart and AlleyToBetween respectively. I may post my email here at a later date if people have problems contacting me.

Do remember that all of these have been and will be cloned. All of the Shiny Pokemon are on both my 4th Gen and 5th Gen games (bar 5th Gen Pokemon, obviously). Events are on my 4th Gen games unless otherwise marked. Shinies marked with a + also come as their first evolution and UT if you prefer. Shinies marked with a * are also Event Pokemon.

UT = Untouched | BT = Barely touched | T = Touched | RC = Rare Candy | DC = Day Care | NA = Nickname-able | P = Pokerus

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:- DW Pokemon:

Again, I can no longer RNG anything on either 4th or 5th Gen. Please do not ask for it as I can't do it.

EV Training
    - 4th or 5th Gen. This is a free service, however if I like the Pokemon I'm EVing I may ask for a clone. I won't take a clone if you do not want me to.
    Cloning
    - 4th Gen or 5th Gen. This is a free service, however I may ask for a clone. I won't take a clone if you do not want me to.
    Japanese Pokemon
    - 4th Gen or 5th Gen. This is a free service. With access to a Japanese Platinum and White, I'll breed or catch you any Pokemon. Mostly offered to MMers who want a Pokemon they know is Japanese.

Lugia / Cobalion (Normal or Shiny)
    - I'll trade a normal Shiny for each, or a Shiny Legend for two (either two Lugia, two Cobalion, or one of each). Shinies of each apply to the equivalencies in the Guidelines above. I'm also not looking for a specific nature or IVs, although I will trade for those; just any Lugia or Cobalion will do fine.
    - 5th Gen Shiny Pokemon are currently excluded from this offer.
    Shiny Pokemon
    - Any I don't have, but I am specifically looking for those completely UT.
    - If as Shiny is nickname-able, please let me know; I may ask for a nicknamed clone as well as an un-nicknamed version and may add more payment onto the trade.
    RNG Pokemon
    - Will offer multiple Shinies / Events for these, as they are for my personal team.
    - Mienfoo (Jolly/Adamant, flawless preferred, EM Baton Pass, nickname-able)
    - Tynamo (Rash, 30/31/30/31/31/31 preferred for HP Ice, nickname-able)

List of trades in the format Trader Username -> Their Pokemon / My Pokemon. PLEASE DO NOT POST OFFERS IF THIS LIST IS FULL!

1. Jivoo -> Shiny Sandile, Golduck, and Nidoran M / Shiny Riolu, Tyrogue, and Larvitar
    2. Jhoto_girl -> Year of the Dragon Swablu, Druddigon, Trapinch, Horsea, Bagon, and Deino / PCNY Seviper, Wishmaker Jirachi, PCNYc Pikachu, Ageto Celebi, RUBY Linoon, 10th Aniv Espeon
    3. garbic -> Shiny Gyarados and Keldo / Ageto Celebi and Ranger Manaphy
    4. scraftyscrafty -> German Wifi Reshi/Zek and V&D Netherlands Reshi/Zek / 10th Anniv Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Latios, and Latias
    5. 36squid -> (Pending)

Spoiler:- Original Waiting List; Need to PM:

Spoiler:- Old / Completed Trades:

Spoiler:- Old Things to Do:

Thank you for taking a look, and I hope to trade with you soon~ :3
    Last edited by Road; 26th July 2012 at 9:57 AM.

Trade Thread | tumblr

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."

Proud mod of the Claim an Anime Song thread.
    Also on PokeFarm if you wana check me out, here.

Pokemon BIBAREL Bishies RITSU TAINAKA / MIO AKIYAMA / OERBA DIA VANILLE
    Movie TRON LEGACY TV Show K-ON!
    Song ENDLESS DREAM Anime Songs CONNECT / MY PACE DE IKIMASHOU

XIII Missions Completed: ~50/64
    XIII-2 Fragments Obtained: 130/160

I have a shiny Tympole. I would trade it for your Tepig. Do you clone as a service, because my Tympole is not cloned yet, and I would need it to be. Thanks.

I have both a normal Lugia and a normal Cobalion... Is that alright?

Snivy (Hardy, Lv. 1 UT JAP)
    Drilbur (Naive, Lv. 100 T)

The Snivy would be nice, and I have a Joltik!
    And an Audino, but my signature will tell you all, haha.

And I was wondering if I could borrow the Drillbur, to be sure I won't steal it I'll trade over my Lampent which was the second shiny I found by myself.
    SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN:
    http://nomnomfob.deviantart.com/art/...wn-1-208959057 Read my Fanfic please!

TUMBLR:
    http://stop-the-world-of-chances.tumblr.com/

FC:
    2666 3484 3639

I don't get the whole thing with being too old to play pokemon, watch Disney, and other stupid age crap like that. Everyone who says that isn't "mature", they're stupid people who don't know how to have freaking fun. If you're not going to have fun because your age stops you, stop breathing and stop being bias against people because you're an ageist poop
    SHINY POKEMON DATA COLLECTION:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=547432
    Please visit my shop!

For the Cobalion and Reshiram you wanted from me, would you trade 5th gen shinies? Because I'm kind of interested in your shiny Togepi (abilty? I only want a Serene Grace one), your shiny Charmander, your shiny Deino, and your shiny Larvitar.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

I have a UT Lugia if u still looking for one. If u trade Shinies for it I'm interested in ur Impish Shiny Snivy. Let me know if u are interested.

APPROVED. I LOVE YOU SEREBII. /dies of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my homeboy View Post
    I have a shiny Tympole. I would trade it for your Tepig. Do you clone as a service, because my Tympole is not cloned yet, and I would need it to be. Thanks.
    Sorry, this list is a little outdated, so I already have a Tympole, but what's his nature? I might reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I have both a normal Lugia and a normal Cobalion... Is that alright?
    Sure! Feel free to pick a Shiny for each~ But sorry, 5th Gen is excluded for now. Only previous Gen Shinies, please. D:

Quote Originally Posted by deviantShiny View Post
    Snivy (Hardy, Lv. 1 UT JAP)
    Drilbur (Naive, Lv. 100 T)

The Snivy would be nice, and I have a Joltik!
    And an Audino, but my signature will tell you all, haha.

And I was wondering if I could borrow the Drillbur, to be sure I won't steal it I'll trade over my Lampent which was the second shiny I found by myself.
    Snivy for Joltik would be wonderful~ And you only want to borrow him? If you wanna trade me the Audino for him, you're welcome to keep him. (I'm a cloner after all.)

Quote Originally Posted by AfroKing View Post
    I have a UT Lugia if u still looking for one. If u trade Shinies for it I'm interested in ur Impish Shiny Snivy. Let me know if u are interested.
    Yes, I'm still looking for them, but for now, I'm excluding 5th Gen Shinies from the Cobalion/Lugia for Shinies offer. Sorry. D:

Currently in the process of updating the OP. Please look forward to the edit!

Trade Thread | tumblr

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."

do you consider rotom to be a legendary? no matter i will trade you my shiny colbalion for your shiny timid rotom if i can get a clone of cobalion back.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Mawile (Impish, Lv. 1 UT)
    Horsea (Modest, Lv. 19 UT)
    trade for a shiny lugia?

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    do you consider rotom to be a legendary? no matter i will trade you my shiny colbalion for your shiny timid rotom if i can get a clone of cobalion back.
    Nope, he's not a Legendary to me. You're welcome to pick another Shiny if you'd like~ And sure, I'll send a clone right back. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Mawile (Impish, Lv. 1 UT)
    Horsea (Modest, Lv. 19 UT)
    trade for a shiny lugia?
    Sure~

First post has been updated. :3

Trade Thread | tumblr

are you still looking for a Lugia and Coballion??

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    are you still looking for a Lugia and Coballion??
    Always and forever. Shiny for each. What would you like?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    For the Cobalion and Reshiram you wanted from me, would you trade 5th gen shinies? Because I'm kind of interested in your shiny Togepi (abilty? I only want a Serene Grace one), your shiny Charmander, your shiny Deino, and your shiny Larvitar.
    Shoot, I just turned off my game. I think at least one of the Togepi has Serene Grace but I'll check later and get back to you. Since both are not Shiny (you are offering me a normal Cobalion, yes?), you're welcome to choose one Shiny for each, but only one 5th Gen, since Cobalion is an exception. So something like two previous gen or one previous gen and a 5th Gen.
    Last edited by Road; 30th June 2011 at 8:53 AM.

Trade Thread | tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post

Nope, he's not a Legendary to me. You're welcome to pick another Shiny if you'd like~ And sure, I'll send a clone right back. :3

Sure~

First post has been updated. :3
    ill just stick with rotom when can you trade?
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

let me get a modest rioulu, jolly gligar, and modest togepi thx and give me like 10 minutes

^Credits to Mew_

Quote Originally Posted by 10151993 View Post
    ill just stick with rotom when can you trade?
    Ah, alright then. Whenever we're both online, so if you've got time now drop me yer FC. I'll get back to you on mine; the one in my sig is the wrong one.

let me get a modest rioulu, jolly gligar, and modest togepi thx and give me like 10 minutes
    Brah, unless either the Lugia or Cobalion is Shiny or you're offering either two Lugia and a Cobalion or two Cobalion and a Lugia, you only get to choose two Shinies.

Trade Thread | tumblr

yeah a lugia and two coballion

^Credits to Mew_

yeah a lugia and two coballion
    Ahh, all is well, then. I'll get back to you on my FC; the one in my sig is false.

Trade Thread | tumblr

hey let me know when you can trade

^Credits to Mew_

hey let me know when you can trade
    Gimme just a minute here to get that Cobalion back to the good sir seven or so posts up and I'll get on WiFi for ya~

Trade Thread | tumblr

Can I have the Skarmory and Eevee shinies, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Can I have the Skarmory and Eevee shinies, please?
    Sure~ And I assume you mean the Impish Eevee, yes?

Trade Thread | tumblr

Uh... Yeah.

Just making sure. When would you like to trade?

Trade Thread | tumblr

I'll VM you when I'm ready... Or we can do right now... But I can't tell my mum, so if I don't react, it's probably my DS in Sleep Mode to hide our trade from mum. -_-;

I feel ya brah. Why don't you VM me whe yer ready, then? I need to be heading to bed anyway. Nasty headache brewing. Get back to you first thing tomorrow.

Trade Thread | tumblr

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast