Ability: Gluttony
    Item: Petaya Berry
    Evs 255 Speed, 200 Special Attack , 55 Defense
    Attacks:
    Grass Knot
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Nasty Plot

Most likely I find that the Simipour out speeds most pokemon on teams, and has a good coverage for other Pokemon. I was able Po do a sweep with one of these.. has anyone else tried any other berries with Simipours Gluttony and what were the results?

I used a Nasty Plot Simipour on PO's LU server. It was pretty good. I ended up getting to #1 and holding it for two weeks without losing a battle. The monkey is good in lower tiers but I would never use it in OU, its too slow and vulnerable to hard hits.

Gluttony could be used on a Salac Berry or something but that never works. Worse, hes walled to absolute death by Ferrothorn. Definitely something to use in lower tiers.

Torrent/Substitute is better, IMO. It's not bulky anyway, so why keep the 50% health? I'd trade that for 270 power hydro pump any day. Ice beam removes Grass and Dragon Types, so then it's only stopped by other waters. Nasty Plot or Grass Knot for the last move. With a salac berry, you can use a modest nature and still outrun the majority of the metagame.

Of course, you're going to want a Ferrothorn counter, because Blue Harvest is right. Magnazone sounds nice.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Sub would work well, but you lose the coverage
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Sonata Arctica and Stratovarius fan

Gluttony is actually a useful ability on it. While Petaya Berry isn't the path I intend for Simipour, I think a Sitrus Berry might be useful. A Simipour can come in on resisted moves, set up Nasty Plot, and sweep.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

I would invest in Sp. Att and Speed, and either use salac or petaya. Salac gives it much needed speed, but petaya makes it very powerful. If you use Peteya, you can take nasty plot out and replace it with another move. If there is no other good move you can keep nasty plot.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

If Ferro is a huge theat (aka Magnezone doesn' fit into your team) HP fire could work right? Since if you can't squeeze in Zone, there's probally a Ferro of your own in the way.

It could just run Nasty Plot / Focus Blast / Surf / Ice Beam to muscle through Ferrothorn without losing coverage. Gluttony seems pretty useless but you can use Simipour like a Starmie that trades the ability to outrun the base 110s for Nasty Plot.

All the same I'd rather use Starmie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggron459 View Post
    Sub would work well, but you lose the coverage
    Not really, Ice/Water is only stopped by Shedinja/other waters.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.