Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: T-B0ne & Lady Ariel's Shop of Shinies and Events

okay thank you i will try to have it done by tomorrow but i cant guarantee anything. thank you for your patience

My UT Shiny Weepingbell, Sunkern, Polywag, and Mankey for Porygon Z, Adament Ralts, and Feebas?
    Black 2 FC: 1936 8644 2097

Please, for the love of God, don't ever message me talking liek dis. You went to school. You learned to spell. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorytigress View Post
    My UT Shiny Weepingbell, Sunkern, Polywag, and Mankey for Porygon Z, Adament Ralts, and Feebas?
    Okay since you only have your white friend code listed do you trade on the 4th generation?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    Okay since you only have your white friend code listed do you trade on the 4th generation?
    Yes I do ^^; I should hurry up and put my HG code in my Sig.

Please, for the love of God, don't ever message me talking liek dis. You went to school. You learned to spell. Use it.

Yes I do ^^; I should hurry up and put my HG code in my Sig.
    Okay I just wanted to make sure before I continued with the trade offer. Is your shiny Weepinbell, Sunkern, Polywag, and Mankey untouched? If they are touched how touched?

Okay I just wanted to make sure before I continued with the trade offer. Is your shiny Weepingbell, Sunkern, Polywag, and Mankey untouched? If they are touched how touched?
    Every one is UT.

Every one is UT.
    Okay I am interested in your shiny Weepinbell, shiny Sunkern, shiny Polywag, and your shiny Mankey . What shiny Adamant Ralts do you want, since I have two shiny Ralts with a Adamant nature (normal shiny and flawless)? Also would you prefer to work out the trade details via VM or PM, since I could be considered spam being posted on here?

Okay I am interested in all four of your shiny Pokemon then. What shiny Adamant Ralts do you want, since I have two shiny Ralts with a Adamant nature (normal shiny and flawless)?
    Which ever one you feel is appropiate for the offers ^^; I'd love the flawless though.

Which ever one you feel is appropiate for the offers ^^; I'd love the flawless though.
    Okay I am going to finish discussing the details via VM.

Okay I am going to finish discussing the details via VM.
    Alrighty!~ <3

Default event for an event

Would you take a Japanese movie Jirachi I got in a trade with my friend for a Mew, shaymin, deoxys, or manaphy? I don't care about shiny pokemon as long as it's legit

Japanese Jirachi
    lv100
    Docile
    Serene Grace
    Thunderbolt, psychic, doom desire, double-edge
    From Hoenn (via Ruby/Sapphire)
    Arrived at lv 100
    Quick to Flee
    OT: I can't read Japanese
    ID: 30719
    342/274/237/225/241/238 (sorry, still haven't figured out how to calculate these numbers)
    Soul Silver FC: 3997 7765 0334

Quote Originally Posted by infinitidoug View Post
    Would you take a Japanese movie Jirachi I got in a trade with my friend for a Mew, shaymin, deoxys, or manaphy? I don't care about shiny pokemon as long as it's legit

Japanese Jirachi
    lv100
    Docile
    Serene Grace
    Thunderbolt, psychic, doom desire, double-edge
    From Hoenn (via Ruby/Sapphire)
    Arrived at lv 100
    Quick to Flee
    OT: I can't read Japanese
    ID: 30719
    342/274/237/225/241/238 (sorry, still haven't figured out how to calculate these numbers)
    I would be interested in a Japanese Jirachi however I would prefer it untouched or at least touched with no level up. Do you have anything else you would be willing to offer?
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 21st July 2011 at 10:24 PM.

I would be interested in a Japanese Jirachi however I would prefer it untouched or at least touched with no level up. Do you have anything else you would be willing to offer?
    Well, I wanted to keep my other jirachi to train myself but I guess i can fork it over for something.

Gamestp Jirachi UT
    lv 5
    Hasty
    From a POkemon Event
    "Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv.5"
    "Strong willed"
    Cherish ball
    Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Well, I wanted to keep my other jirachi to train myself but I guess i can fork it over for something.

Gamestp Jirachi UT
    lv 5
    Hasty
    From a POkemon Event
    "Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv.5"
    "Strong willed"
    Cherish ball
    Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
    I would be interested in that Jirachi. Would you like me to clone it for you and trade you the original back? What would you be interested in from the shop?
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 22nd July 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Are either of your shiny mewtwo's uncloned? I have several nicknameable uncloned self caught pokewalker pikachus.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I would be interested in that Jirachi. Would you like me to clone it for you and trade you the original back? What would you be interested in from the shop?
    Omg, yes, you would be a lifesaver if you gave me the original back after cloning. I would like a mew, manaphy, deoxys, or shaymin for the jirachi. I don't care if it is shiny or not as long as it is untouched or cloned because I want to invest some time and train them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguschild View Post
    Are either of your shiny mewtwo's uncloned? I have several nicknameable uncloned self caught pokewalker pikachus.
    Yes both of the shiny Mewtwo are not cloned. Do you have a UT Pokewalker Flying Pikachu that is English and an UT Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu that is English?

Omg, yes, you would be a lifesaver if you gave me the original back after cloning. I would like a mew, manaphy, deoxys, or shaymin for the jirachi. I don't care if it is shiny or not as long as it is untouched or cloned because I want to invest some time and train them myself.
    I would be willing to offer my UT Mystery Mew for the UT Gamestop Hasty Jirachi.

Well, I'd love bold boy. Yes, I have both; check my tradethread for natures.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I would be willing to offer my UT Mystery Mew for the UT Gamestop Hasty Jirachi.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks! Would you be available for a trade in about 15-30 minutes? How long does it take for you to clone jirachi? when can I expect to get it back?

Well, I'd love bold boy. Yes, I have both; check my tradethread for natures.
    Okay the Bold Mewtwo is not 100% untouched, since he has some EXP gained. I would be willing to trade for your Pokewalker Flying Pikachu (Gentle) and your Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu (Modest). Would you want to trade 1 for 2 or do you want to trade 2 for 2? If you want to trade 2 for 2 what else would you want from the shop for the second Pikachu?

Excellent, thanks! Would you be available for a trade in about 15-30 minutes? How long does it take for you to clone jirachi? when can I expect to get it back?
    Yes I will be able to trade in about 15-30 minutes. I would probably take about 3-5 minutes to clone the Jirachi for you. Just PM or VM me once you want to trade.

Smile

Okay the Bold Mewtwo is not 100% untouched, since he has some EXP gained. I would be willing to trade for your Pokewalker Flying Pikachu (Gentle) and your Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu (Modest). Would you want to trade 1 for 2 or do you want to trade 2 for 2? If you want to trade 2 for 2 what else would you want from the shop for the second Pikachu?

Yes I will be able to trade in about 15-30 minutes. I would probably take about 3-5 minutes to clone the Jirachi for you. Just PM or VM me once you want to trade.
    awesome! ill head out of the trading room after our trade, pick up a random pokemon, and head back in for the jirachi. thanks again!

Well, since bold mewtwo is not cloned I'd be willing to trade both if you like. I don't really need anything else particularly...want nick's for the pikas?

awesome! ill head out of the trading room after our trade, pick up a random pokemon, and head back in for the jirachi. thanks again!
    Okay sounds good then, and I will be using my HeartGold friend code. Just PM/VM me once you want to trade.

Well, since bold mewtwo is not cloned I'd be willing to trade both if you like. I don't really need anything else particularly...want nick's for the pikas?
    Okay sounds good then., and I don't want any nicknames for the two Pikachu. I will be using my Diamond friend code for this trade. Just PM/VM me once you want to trade. What is your friend code you will use for this trade?
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 22nd July 2011 at 12:37 AM.

Actually, is modest mewtwo's original trainer DK? I have a DK modest shiny 'two with good perseverance...but if it's not that I'd rather take him on second thoughts

Okay sounds good then, and I will be using my HeartGold friend code. Just PM/VM me once you want to trade.

Okay sounds good then., and I don't want any nicknames for the two Pikachu. I will be using my Diamond friend code for this trade. Just PM/VM me once you want to trade. What is your friend code you will use for this trade?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast