Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Showdown At Linoone (389)

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    So, why did Ash puff his cheeks up?
    He was impersonating Linoone, the Pokémon who stole May's Pokéballs - i.e. tellling her what it looked like presumably.

My god, the TR Motto looks awesome in this episode. They look so cool when their posing and a realistic looking face behind them. Then they puffed up their cheeks! Also, I noticed the Trees in the BG looked really good, seems the animation is improving. And is the girl and fat guy in love?

And Oak actually appears! Too bad we didn't see Ash's pokemon. This episode definately looks like a good filler!

My god, the TR Motto looks awesome in this episode. They look so cool when their posing and a realistic looking face behind them. Then they puffed up their cheeks! Also, I noticed the Trees in the BG looked really good, seems the animation is improving. And is the girl and fat guy in love?

And Oak actually appears! Too bad we didn't see Ash's pokemon. This episode definately looks like a good filler!
    Or Tracey, for that matter. Seriously, you would think the very small amount of times Ash calls Professor Oak these days, that Tracey would pop up at some point and say hello. Or at least appear in the background. (Although, I suspect that the 'Tracey' that was in 'Going Apricorn' was really a cardboard cutout, and that Tracey was elsewhere... getting ready for Oak. Well, he is his ASSistant, after all. XD Or hell, at least DJ Mary.)

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    So how did May get her pokeballs back? Does the Linoone just give them to her?
    Linoone dropped them when it was caught in TR's net.

So, why did Ash puff his cheeks up?
    Yeah as mentioned, he was saying something like "Did it have big puffy cheeks like this?"

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

So Linoone had a Kings Rock, both DeepSeaThings, Thick Club, Stick, Blue Shard, and some things I can't identify. Possibly a Fluffy Tail?

Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP

Yeah I think that's a Fluffy Tail. Brock held up a Dragon Fang as well.

BD25 Guest

Is it me or do the pink candies in that shot right after the assorted berries shot remind you of Rare Candy? Is this the first time Rare Candy has been shown? And was it mentioned? Sorry hehe

I'm surprised they'd show a Dragon Fang because if Linoone could manage to get one, then what's the point of Clair guarding one in Blackthorn...

The animation with Thick Club (that's what it was right?) was nice. This was a good episode in my opinion. They showcased hold items and stuff =D Plus, Linoone = cute

Probably the one in Blackthorn was special due to that ceremony thing, but there are others that are, like, normal.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraJolteon
    So Linoone had a Kings Rock, both DeepSeaThings, Thick Club, Stick, Blue Shard, and some things I can't identify. Possibly a Fluffy Tail?
    Wow, most of those haven't been in anime only the games! Anyway the pics are looking good! is it me or has the style drawing changed(much better) than it was in the last few eps!

What are you talking about? The Blue Shard is the only one from the list he gave that hasn't been seen, but we saw Green Shards in the Relicanth ep so that's close enough. Almost everything in there has been seen already except the Fluffy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    What are you talking about? The Blue Shard is the only one from the list he gave that hasn't been seen, but we saw Green Shards in the Relicanth ep so that's close enough. Almost everything in there has been seen already except the Fluffy Tail.
    what! really? (well i havent seen every ep!) When?

Quote Originally Posted by stuarthillman
    Wow, most of those haven't been in anime only the games! Anyway the pics are looking good! is it me or has the style drawing changed(much better) than it was in the last few eps!
    If so its nothing new. Theres always a different animation team used for pretty much every episode. Sometimes the differences are pretty subtle, but other times you notice the difference of style, be it bad or good~ The best animation team seems to have a very different style to most others. Look at episodes such as "Thats Flower Power!", "Exploud & Clear" and "Groudon vs.Kyogre Part 1" for example~ Its easy to distinguish when compared to most other episodes...
    .......buuuut, that was completly off-topic, so I'd best be quiet now ^^;;

I have little to say concerning the episode itself. Just by looking at the images it comes across as being rather boring imo. A few amusing expressions and the appearence of some rare items appears to be just about the only thing going for this episode >.>; Personally, I think its a real shame that Nikolai didn't make an apperence in this one. Just seems like a wasted opportunity if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by stuarthillman
    what! really? (well i havent seen every ep!) When?
    Various episodes. Don't make a blanket statement saying something hasn't appeared in the anime if you haven't got the knowledge to back it up. -_-

Talking

Various episodes. Don't make a blanket statement saying something hasn't appeared in the anime if you haven't got the knowledge to back it up. -_-
    Sorry! But that is going off topic(sorry for changing the topic) It was a shock wave attack right?

No, it was a Water Pulse attack. Just as Geodude reported a few posts earlier >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    I have little to say concerning the episode itself. Just by looking at the images it comes across as being rather boring imo. A few amusing expressions and the appearence of some rare items appears to be just about the only thing going for this episode >.>; Personally, I think its a real shame that Nikolai didn't make an apperence in this one. Just seems like a wasted opportunity if you ask me...
    Contrary to popular belief, it's actually a GOOD episode. o_o Pictures alone do no justice.

I think it woulda been nice if they had enough time to have Kojirou ask Chiriin to use Heal Bell to snap Sabonea and Habunake back into their normal states while running around from the Haze and Pin Missile attacks. XD Yanno, to at least make the battle a little longer until Pikachu and Massuguma use Thunderbolt. Woulda given Chiriin SOMETHING to do rather than float there and look cute. >.>

Here are the items that were found that Massuguma picked up (and I'm not referring to the Pick Up ability x_X):

-Thick Club
    -Soothe Bell
    -Dragon Fang
    -Stick
    -DeepSeaScale
    -DeepSeaTooth
    -King's Rock
    -Blue Shard
    -Fluffy Tail
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Contrary to popular belief, it's actually a GOOD episode. o_o Pictures alone do no justice.

I think it woulda been nice if they had enough time to have Kojirou ask Chiriin to use Heal Bell to snap Sabonea and Habunake back into their normal states while running around from the Haze and Pin Missile attacks. XD Yanno, to at least make the battle a little longer until Pikachu and Massuguma use Thunderbolt. Woulda given Chiriin SOMETHING to do rather than float there and look cute. >.>

Here are the items that were found that Massuguma picked up (and I'm not referring to the Pick Up ability x_X):

-Thick Club
    -Soothe Bell
    -Dragon Fang
    -Stick
    -DeepSeaScale
    -DeepSeaTooth
    -King's Rock
    -Blue Shard
    -Fluffy Tail
    Actually, out of all those items, King's Rock is the only item that can be gotten by Pickup.

Did Linoone use any other attacks?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Gryphon Turboclaw Guest

Thumbs up

Don't you mean "before Pikachu and Linoone use Thunder*drake*"? (Shades of Ash's first battle with Sabrina here, only with Ash helping out in dispensing indiscriminate justice on the opposition instead of the other way around!) When was the last time *that* phenomenon manifested itself?

-Thick Club
    -Soothe Bell
    -Dragon Fang
    -Stick
    -DeepSeaScale
    -DeepSeaTooth
    -King's Rock
    -Blue Shard
    -Fluffy Tail
    $_$!!! One thing for sure, Linoone would definitely be a useful assistant for a treasure hunter(with the proper training)!

I likedthe scene at the beginning, when haruka told takeshi and masato about her stolen pokeballs and masato shouts out something like "it must havebeen team rocket!" and the rocket trio suddenly awakes behind some bushes..so funny ^^
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

The attack was Thunderbolt. >_> It just turned into the form of a dragon. e_e;

And yes, I know Pick Up can grab a King's Rock, but there wasn't any indication of it using Pick Up at all in the episode.

As for attacks, all it used was Water Pulse and Thunderbolt.

And you're not the only one who noticed Massuguma could make a useful treasure hunter. Nyaasu had the idea of having it give Sakaki presents galore. XD
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

As for attacks, all it used was Water Pulse and Thunderbolt.
    And Slash to cut the net Pikachu was in.

I think among the items was also a Lucky Punch...but I could have been wrong. Look...

Is that a Lucky Punch on the right?

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Wait, where exactly have we seen Soothe Bell? Or Stick? Or Thick Club? Don't tell me Farfetch'd or Marowak for those last two. I can't recall an episode where those were explicitly mentioned by name.

Heh... Water Pulse. Strike One (or two maybe) for some of us.

And confusion.... So Silly Confusion = Eye Swirl and Evil Confusion = Eye Slit now? Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa
    I likedthe scene at the beginning, when haruka told takeshi and masato about her stolen pokeballs and masato shouts out something like "it must havebeen team rocket!" and the rocket trio suddenly awakes behind some bushes..so funny ^^
    Ha! How great. They deserve it anyway.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Never mind, I'm pretty sure that was the Soothe Bell. From the way it was set, it looked like a Lucky Punch. Whoops.

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

And Slash to cut the net Pikachu was in.
    Since no attack was exactly specified, I guess we could assume it it was Slash. But then again, we can also assume it just used its claws normally. It's up in the aire with that one. o.o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast