Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Battle Videos

I beat 49 Ingo. I'll send the vid as soon as I have wifi.

Sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill, Earthquake deals about 60% to Politoed, Encores, dies to EQ next turn, Sent out Latios, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Chandelure, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Haxorus, I OHKOed with Draco Meteor.

Yeah, before I go any further in the Battle Subway, I'm going to RNG a flawless Ferroseed so all members of my team are flawless. (Politoed isn't flawless in Attack, but it's not a physical set) (Ferrothorn having 0 Speed IV)

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

If I ever fight anymore subway bosses, I'll have more battle videos. But so far, I've only reached the single subway boss once and that videos in the first post.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Protip: When choosing a wall, don't pick something that's 4x weak to Stealth Rock.
    48-94546-31528

In other news, idiots who think that Garchomp is the BESST POKAYMONZ EVAHH and think that Outrage is the BESST MOOVE EVAHH consistently ragequit after I massacre them, so I don't have any battle videos to show of those.
    Diamond FC: 1162 5470 3824
    Soul Silver FC: 2064 2247 2689
    Black FC: 4727 8062 2663

The queen bee? Yea, the stealth rocks did do a lot of damage, but she was able to stay in the battle for a while.

And yea, I hate when players disconnect. If I lose, I don't disconnect just because I lost. Actually the first random double wifi battle I recorded and uploaded to the GTS, the player disconnected, but not fast enough so I still got credit for the win and got to record the battle.

here is my bug team vs someone on wifi random single. i barely won, sturdy saved me

81-97442-40494

93-86274-26142

This was a pretty awkward battle. As we were about to begin our battle, I thought we were going to have a 3-on-3... so I chose my re-EV-trained Starmie, Aquarius, my starter, and my Gengar from my HeartGold game. It wasn't until once the battle started that I realized it was meant to be a full 6-on-6. XD;

But even then, my awesome Starmie pulled through for me and managed to murder his entire team, even after losing my Emboar and Gengar (very quickly, no less).

85-99789-44937
    Random rotation battle with some Japanese guy. I fumbled during the beginning, but it was pretty easy after my Crobat fainted. The other guy did some bad moves, like 3/4 of his team being flying type when I had an Archeops, used a Landorus with Fissure, and had his Moltres use Safeguard when Archeops was in front.

ninjask is mine!
    looking for female&dwcheck my sig, PM if you're interested
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/a59ruh.png[/img]
        Spoiler:- Trade info:

69-36127-13070

*sigh* I'm raging right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteon135 View Post
    69-36127-13070

*sigh* I'm raging right now.
    And that is why it's called the Battle Haxway by many. Talk about some BS... Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Guess no one wants to see the battle I was talking about.

Anyway, last two battle videos posted were interesting. Guywhoiam, Hilda's an npc, right? And TheMaster, was that really a one-hundred turn battle?
    Hilda? Did I give you the wrong video? The one I wanted to give you was a Random Triple battle. I remember my opponent being being a girl, but not named Hilda.

EDIT: That was not even my video. I made a typo, and this is my video: 13-19664-83284
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 16th July 2011 at 2:26 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

here is 2 cool battle video i made for fun watch it!Arceus was holding power bracer so it would be slower on purpose
    14-81672-68600
    60-53941-93942

I'm not sure if this complements me or not, but I thought the comeback was cool. I'm not sure how long ago this was.

Battle Video no.: 72-38980-75198. I have a few more listed somewhere, I just need to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Yep, it was really annoying... Hilda's Amoonguss had Double Team, Spore, Ingrain and Giga Drain (and Leftovers). The Vileplume had Petal Dance, Teeter Dance, Stun Spore and Moonlight. So with one move on each that actually deals not very effective damage, they had to drain the rest of their PP as well (after using up Giga Drains and Petal Dances), leaving an Amoonguss with max evasion... Oh, and Amoonguss paralysed Vileplume with Effect Spore, and Vileplume paralysed Amoonguss with Stun Spore, further adding unnecessary turns of fully paralysed... Watch the video. It gets annoying when the Vileplume pulls Moonlight out!

Oh, and Hilda is an NPC. She helps you through the Multi Train if you're a male Trainer and you don't go through with a friend.
    Oh I've encountered that before, too. Man it was sure a troublesome and time consuming match. I had to outstall the stupid Amoonguss just to win. He ended up struggling itself to death.

I try to get online during these hours for trade :
    Weekends
    2pm~1am/2am
    (GMT+8)

*I am no longer online on weekdays unless under special request*

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I beat 49 Ingo. I'll send the vid as soon as I have wifi.

Sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill, Earthquake deals about 60% to Politoed, Encores, dies to EQ next turn, Sent out Latios, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Chandelure, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Haxorus, I OHKOed with Draco Meteor.

Yeah, before I go any further in the Battle Subway, I'm going to RNG a flawless Ferroseed so all members of my team are flawless. (Politoed isn't flawless in Attack, but it's not a physical set) (Ferrothorn having 0 Speed IV)
    Just a suggestion, a 'flawless' Ferroseed should have 0 speed to maximize gyro ball

my sudowoodo saved my a**!!!
    25-08496-47722

Me VS. nightravenz (from serebii) 25-08496-47712 (UU/RU battle)

My team
    Lopunny, Leavanny, Weezing, Gothielle, Blastiose, & Golurk
    VS
    nightravenz's team
    Electivire, Glaceon, Cofgerous(sp?), Typlosion, Altaria, & Gallade

I was hopping Typlosion was holding choice specs instead of scarf. At least Lopunny got some" sweepage" in.
    My 3DS/XY Friend Code: 4768-8678-8659

OMFG!!! you must see this to believe it!!! i completely thought my opponent had me. but my last pokemon which is sudowoodo takes out his entire team! excadrill,tyranitar,and a wobbafet!!!
    here is the vid #
    62 -87645-93235

Okay quick question. If I record a battle from the wifi room, is there a way to upload it? I haven't found a way yet...

Some of these were pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by thejt View Post
    Okay quick question. If I record a battle from the wifi room, is there a way to upload it? I haven't found a way yet...
    You mean like a battle using friend codes? Yes, at the end of the battle it should ask if you want to record it if you have a vs recorder. You'll have to save over the one video you have though (if you have any), but you can just go to the pokemon center person top floor all the way to the right and select the battle video option. After connecting, you can upload any video you saved to wifi, just keep the battle video number they give you so you can find it again.

Was this any help, lol?

I recently had a great battle with one of my clanmates. I sent the video to wifi and the number is: 21-91799-74639

I do Random matches a lot. I have a vid against a guy with 1795 wins.
    (powder chomp ftw)
    61-27879-62858
    Last edited by Kerosene; 4th August 2011 at 2:01 AM.
    PKMN White FC:3696-9536-5314
    PM me if you want me to rate your team!

Random Matchup Score(singles): 174 wins, 38 losses
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R136a1
    ^My favorite star!

My copy-pasters:
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature. (started by Jay-X)

The Gay Thread Amnesty Plea- Let's have some common sense. A ban on all threads relating to issues of Homosexuality for at least a month. Yes I have taken Amnesty ever so slightly out of context but I imagine you get my drift.
    (Snorunt conservationist)

here's another vid of me on random match ups. so the other person prolly thought he was going to win because he KO'd 2 of my pokes and still had 3 pokes but my rest talk salemence saved the day.

here is the vid 70-86331-36944

and while i was uploading my vid i saw a cool vid of a japanese dude with an UU team defeat an OU team. UU vs OU are always fun to watch! here is the vid 37-40962-53973

Cool, videos. Yea, I haven't played much lately. I was trying just the other day looking for random double battles over wifi and if I had any good ones I would have saved them, but some reason for the whole half hour or so, it just kept searching. Never got to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    I recently had a great battle with one of my clanmates. I sent the video to wifi and the number is: 21-91799-74639
    Is it the one with a Rain-Team? I'm watching it right now.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast