View Poll Results: How many boxes should I devote to Random pokemon?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

6 12.77%

5 10.64%

11 23.40%

1 2.13%

0 0%

24 51.06%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Pokétrade

i di have a timid sheer force evd in special attack and speed nidoking but its not shiny, lv 100

i would want cloneback of course, the original.....

FC:3267 6770 6201

requesting shiny flawless timid staryu

m willing to trade a lot of stuff depending on wants i shave a shiny flawless chandelure trained 252 sp att 252 spd 4 hp(not sure about the last 4 but mostly sure) thats modest ot mark, an win2011 event celebii and a gamestp jirachi only slightly trained its lvl 6 an spr20120 pichu and gamestp raikou as well as a buch of other events just ask if your interested all are uncloned

If possible I would want a clone of a pokemon back I don't care f you keep the original or a clone the only reason my events are not cloned is I got them myself and they have been in the PC

PST time zone and it depends on what day but most times im available to trade all day since im on a school break

Quote Originally Posted by 55555hi333 View Post
    FC:3267 6770 6201

requesting shiny flawless timid staryu

m willing to trade a lot of stuff depending on wants i shave a shiny flawless chandelure trained 252 sp att 252 spd 4 hp(not sure about the last 4 but mostly sure) thats modest ot mark, an win2011 event celebii and a gamestp jirachi only slightly trained its lvl 6 an spr20120 pichu and gamestp raikou as well as a buch of other events just ask if your interested all are uncloned

If possible I would want a clone of a pokemon back I don't care f you keep the original or a clone the only reason my events are not cloned is I got them myself and they have been in the PC

PST time zone and it depends on what day but most times im available to trade all day since im on a school break
    I'll let JoePotatoe handle this. I haven't heard from him in a day or so, and he still hasn't gotten me the pokemon from his last request to clone.

Unless the chandelure has hp fighting, I'm not too interested.
    if you have any UT flawless events/shinies, that I dont have I'd be willing to trade
    If, however, you have something that catches roverts eye, We'll trade for it as well.

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

@joepotatoe can i get the genders of these pokes unless no gender
    Shiny adamant marill, Shiny careful eevee, Shiny Careful snorlax, Shiny timid zapdos, Shiny adamant DW magikarp, Shiny DW impish gligar, Shiny adamant Dunsparc, Shiny Jolly Smeargle, Bold Jolly and naive Deoxys events(NO Gender), Shiny Adamant bagon, Shiny Adamant Aron, Shiny Calm Regice(NO Gender), Shiny Jolly treecko, jolly croagun, Shiny timidd manap(NO Gender), Shiny adamant klink
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

unfortunetly my only flawless Pokemon is the chandelure and I have a few events but none are flawless are you interested at all in non flawless stuff rovert? since he said he would trade if something caught your eye

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    @joepotatoe can i get the genders of these pokes unless no gender
    Shiny adamant marill, Shiny careful eevee, Shiny Careful snorlax, Shiny timid zapdos, Shiny adamant DW magikarp, Shiny DW impish gligar, Shiny adamant Dunsparc, Shiny Jolly Smeargle, Bold Jolly and naive Deoxys events(NO Gender), Shiny Adamant bagon, Shiny Adamant Aron, Shiny Calm Regice(NO Gender), Shiny Jolly treecko, jolly croagun, Shiny timidd manap(NO Gender), Shiny adamant klink
    Marill: Male, lvl 3 (rare candied)
    eevee: male
    snorlax: male, (NN'D Totoro)
    Magikarp: female
    gligar: female
    dunsparce: female
    smeargle: male
    bagon: male
    aron: female
    treecko: female
    croagunk: female
    Klink has no gender, and legendaries have no genders. On that note, please refrain from asking for the genders of genderless pokemon, merely stating you're interested in them is fine.

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

thanks alot for the info, i'm interested in marill, eevee, smeargle, bagon, klink, zapdos, both ur deoxys, regice n manaphy, let me know what interests u in my shop, i also have 8 shiny pokes that hasn't been added
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

unfortunetly my only flawless Pokemon is the chandelure and I have a few events but none are flawless are you interested at all in non flawless stuff rovert? since he said he would trade if something caught your eye
    I would be fine with either non-flawless, shiny hard-to-find pokemon or flawless, non-shiny pokemon. If they are close, let me know the IVs

besides the flawless chandelure I have 2 other shinys that are both normal a ghastly and a charmander and I dont have any non shiny flawless but if you dont like any I also have a lot of events including unpicked up keldo zerkrom and reshiram so I could reset so a particular nature

besides the flawless chandelure I have 2 other shinys that are both normal a ghastly and a charmander and I dont have any non shiny flawless but if you dont like any I also have a lot of events including unpicked up keldo zerkrom and reshiram so I could reset so a particular nature
    would you happen to have any of the 3rd generation events?

unfortunately not I have 4th and 5th gen wifi events and a bunch of gamestop in person events

unfortunately not I have 4th and 5th gen wifi events and a bunch of gamestop in person events
    I'm not sure if I want anything then. You can still try with joepotatoe if you want.

First of all so sorry if I was rude and you were offended
    My w2 fc is 0390 7878 9117
    I would like the untrained shiny terrakion jolly nature and flawless
    I'm willing to trade a flawless impish giratina with telepathy and untrained
    I live in NJ eastern time zone
    I am available pretty much anytime from 4 to 10 pm in my time zone

Quote Originally Posted by Jihoon0909 View Post
    First of all so sorry if I was rude and you were offended
    My w2 fc is 0390 7878 9117
    I would like the untrained shiny terrakion jolly nature and flawless
    I'm willing to trade a flawless impish giratina with telepathy and untrained
    I live in NJ eastern time zone
    I am available pretty much anytime from 4 to 10 pm in my time zone
    I will think it over while your 24 hour ban from not reading/following the rules is in effect

sorry I'm new to trade shops and didn't know of your rules while messaging you I actually found out you had them right after I sent it and immediately regretted it

sorry I'm new to trade shops and didn't know of your rules while messaging you I actually found out you had them right after I sent it and immediately regretted it
    I can understand you might not have known that trade shops normally have rules, but you were requesting a 5th generation pokemon, which is well past the section for the rules. I could understand not seeing the rules when they look the same as the surrounding text, but it is a much larger, and completely different font for a reason.

Yea I noticed as I was browsing through the rest of your shop guess just got too excited by finding a terrakion finally

Yea I noticed as I was browsing through the rest of your shop guess just got too excited by finding a terrakion finally
    See, my issue with that, is if I really wanted it, I would check the rules and make sure I knew them before doing anything else. I would also let someone know about a rule being broken as soon as you realize rather then when they point it out. There's also a little thing called the Terrakion thread in the Trade Forum section. This is the end of the discussion. If you continue to argue with me, you will either be getting more strikes (resulting in a longer ban) or have your request be denied, and not have a request acknowledged here again.

Your choice, a 24 hour wait, or not even getting the chance to get the pokemon you want.
    Last edited by rovert; 23rd January 2013 at 9:38 PM.

What is the OT and ID of your Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Terrakion? (:
    I am interested in that and I can offer a S/F: Regice (Calm)/ Zapdos(Timid)/ Volcarona (Timid)/ Mewtwo(Timid)/ Latios(Timid) | More info can be given of course. I just wasn't sure what you'd like.
    My timezone is GMT -6:00 (or CST). And I'm am free most days around this time. (Actually starting an 1 hour ago)
    My Gen5 FC: 3740 7339 2086
    I'm just making sure to fill out your form right, so pardon if I'm doing this wrong. xD
    Last edited by Abysmall; 24th January 2013 at 2:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysmall View Post
    What is the OT and ID of your Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Terrakion? (:
    I am interested in that and I can offer a S/F: Regice (Calm)/ Zapdos(Timid)/ Volcarona (Timid)/ Mewtwo(Timid)/ Latios(Timid) | More info can be given of course. I just wasn't sure what's you'd like.
    My timezone is GMT -6:00 (or CST). And I'm am free most days around this time. (Actually starting an 1 hour ago)
    I'm just making sure to fill out your form right, so pardon if I'm doing this wrong. xD
    The OT is Nick 56056

I would be interested in basically any of those, so I would need some time to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    The OT is Nick 56056

I would be interested in basically any of those, so I would need some time to decide.
    Well here's their info on them. Let me know which you would like. (:

#637 Volcarona ♂ (level 70)
    OT: AJ ♀ (White, 10601)
    Timid - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Silver Wind - Quiver Dance - HeatWave - Bug Buzz

#378 Regice ♁ (level 65)
    OT: A.J ♂ (Black 2, 06661)
    Calm - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Amnesia - Charge Beam - Lock-On - Zap Cannon

#150 Mewtwo ♁ (level 70)
    OT: Alin ♂ (HeartGold, 57000)
    Timid - Pressure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap

#145 Zapdos ♁ (level 50)
    OT: Ash ♂ (HeartGold, 38316)
    AncientPower - Charge - Agility - Discharge

#381 Latios ♂ (level 40)
    Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Protect - Refresh - Luster Purge - Zen Headbutt

Well here's their info on them. Let me know which you would like. (:

#637 Volcarona ♂ (level 70)
    OT: AJ ♀ (White, 10601)
    Timid - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Silver Wind - Quiver Dance - HeatWave - Bug Buzz

#378 Regice ♁ (level 65)
    OT: A.J ♂ (Black 2, 06661)
    Calm - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Amnesia - Charge Beam - Lock-On - Zap Cannon

#150 Mewtwo ♁ (level 70)
    OT: Alin ♂ (HeartGold, 57000)
    Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap

#145 Zapdos ♁ (level 50)
    AncientPower - Charge - Agility - Discharge

#381 Latios ♂ (level 40)
    Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Protect - Refresh - Luster Purge - Zen Headbutt
    I'm thinking that latios would go great with the latias I already have just like it xD

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I'm thinking that latios would go great with the latias I already have just like it xD
    Alright, awesome. I'll be home later today to trade. What's your FC?

Alright, awesome. I'll be home later today to trade. What's your FC?
    I actually can't trade today. I'll PM you with some times I can trade as well as my friend code when I actually look it up again. I should really keep that somewhere xD

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast