View Poll Results: How many boxes should I devote to Random pokemon?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

6 12.77%

5 10.64%

11 23.40%

1 2.13%

0 0%

24 51.06%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Pokétrade

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I actually can't trade today. I'll PM you with some times I can trade as well as my friend code when I actually look it up again. I should really keep that somewhere xD
    Sounds good. Hope to hear from you soon. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Lite_Dragon View Post
    DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?
    aye, I'd take the Deino, as long as it isn't Japanese.
    Do you need a cloneback? because if you do we'll have to hold the trade a couple days

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

- My friendcodes:

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
    DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
    Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
    Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
    Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
    Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
    Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,
    Last edited by RexNovus; 26th January 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

any pokemon in my sig (the bold ones)
    i use GMT can do most evenings
    got shiny charizard shiny aerodactyl and arceus event (japanese) darkrai MAY2012 event UT KELEDO
    FC:0004-1206-1489
    PM me
    Last edited by clarkey_2000; 27th January 2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: cos i did it rong
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    any pokemon in my sig (the bold ones
    Please use the form located in the beginning of the original post. +1 strike

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by RexNovus View Post
    - My friendcodes:

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
    DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
    Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
    Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
    Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
    Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
    Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
    Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
    Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,
    I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
    When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert

KNEEEEL!!

Rovert would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
    FC 2108 7911 4421
    Last edited by Smity; 28th January 2013 at 8:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
    When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert
    Hi there,

Bronzor and Dratini it will be. I must remind you though, Bronzor is rnged and the Dratini is aswell. Just checked it's IV's, and they are flawless except special attack. Cloneback isn't needed ^^, I'll pm you when I see you online, but feel free to PM me aswell as I will be online most of the day and evening. Thanks in advance for the trade
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Smity View Post
    Hi would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
    FC 2108 7911 4421
    Unless the genesect is flawless, then no, I already have 2 different timid DW vulpix's and a hydreigon, sorry

IF the genesect is flawless however, i'd love to

KNEEEEL!!

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Unless the genesect is flawless, then no, I already have 2 different timid DW vulpix's and a hydreigon, sorry

IF the genesect is flawless however, i'd love to
    I was asking Rovert sorry about the confusuion

Quote Originally Posted by Smity View Post
    I was asking Rovert sorry about the confusuion
    I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.
    ok sorry about that i can also trade you a ut lv 1 giratina from the event hg ans ss as well as the other 3 pokemon

could you put aside a shaymin joepotatoe i should be getting one but i'm not sure if it's legit. thanks i can offer many pokemon
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Exclamation Important Update

So, I had partnered with Joepotatoe a few weeks ago. He has since moved on to open his own trade shop. His pokemon have been taken off my list, and I will be adding a link to his shop in the original post when I can get a hold of the link.

Please discuss any Joepotatoe trades with him, as he will probably not be discussing his trades here anymore.

==========

I have also closed requests in general since some things have come up. I will continue to get pokemon that I can add to my shop, but I would really like to get my trades done. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST, please PM me to discuss the trade and what time would work for the both of us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789