Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    You were talking about how different regions could teleport.
    What? I don't recall ever having that conversation. Are you sure you were referring to me? If it was me please refresh my memory by showing me the post.

Random : PokéRadar

Guys do we really need to have this convo? If you feel its needed take it to the VM or PMS It kinda is spam no offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    What? I don't recall ever having that conversation. Are you sure you were referring to me? If it was me please refresh my memory by showing me the post.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=168

I don't get what you are trying to say.
    Now you're contradicting your views from the previous topic.

I think we're done here.
    What do you mean from the "previous topic"?
    -
    My post makes sense.
    It wouldn't be weird/strange if Kanto made their own Wonder Launcher movies using Kanto pokemon only thus maybe why Ash knows about them.

It is a fact that wonder launchers are Unova technology.
    It is a fact that the wonder launcher movies are Unova-made.
    It is a fact that there are very few other-region pokemon in Unova.
    It is a fact that Ash knows about these movies despite all these points. Yet he doesn't know any Unova pokemon before coming to Unova.

Despite all this, you still seem to think the opposite of every point could possibly be true.
    This post actually hurt my eyes.

The wonder launcher movies debuted in the anime in BW/UNOVA. That doesn't mean they've not been in any other region of the series just because WE haven't seen them.

Yes, it's a fact rarely any other regional pokemon have been in Unova, your point is? Were talking about the movies.

Yes, it is a fact Ash knows about these movies, which brings us back to what im saying, theres no reason why other wonder launcher movies may of had other regional pokemon.
    Your basically proving my points for me.

How am I thinking everything oppositly? My last post clearly stated that the movies could be either way of having Unova Pokemon or non-regional Pokemon yet you come up with these ridiculous posts which don't lead you anywhere.

An instant fave. Once again the animation they did for this ep is my all-time favorite. And me studying film in college, you can kinda call this a learning experience about acting and staying true to character.

Cilan is a jack-of-all trades huh? More variety than Brock ever had.

10/10

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

And now we head into the Don Battle Tournament.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Even now, nobody knows about Luke's VA. Should I take that query to the Single Questions thread of something?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    This post actually hurt my eyes.

The wonder launcher movies debuted in the anime in BW/UNOVA. That doesn't mean they've not been in any other region of the series just because WE haven't seen them.

Yes, it's a fact rarely any other regional pokemon have been in Unova, your point is? Were talking about the movies.

Yes, it is a fact Ash knows about these movies, which brings us back to what im saying, theres no reason why other wonder launcher movies may of had other regional pokemon.
    Your basically proving my points for me.

How am I thinking everything oppositly? My last post clearly stated that the movies could be either way of having Unova Pokemon or non-regional Pokemon yet you come up with these ridiculous posts which don't lead you anywhere.
    The movies are made in Unova. There is zero reason to think they wouldn't have Unova pokemon.

We're just going in circles now. I'm done.

The movies are made in Unova. There is zero reason to think they wouldn't have Unova pokemon.

We're just going in circles now. I'm done.
    Your making it go in circles, your refusing to reason at all with any opinion aside your own.

To put this conversation in short, prove to me how you know the movies are made in Unova.

You won't be able to answer, because you don't know, there has been no statements in the anime whatsoever saying that.

Please go ahead and try to stand some ground on your deluded comments.

Y'know Haunter, you could just ignore yer wan's deluded comments and answer my perfectly rational question about Luke. It's bugging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Y'know Haunter, you could just ignore yer wan's deluded comments and answer my perfectly rational question about Luke. It's bugging me.
    Haha believe it or not I did actually have a gander to try and find out who played the voice, only problem is I couldn't find anyone lmao....

Well let's see the voice actor list from the episode is as seen in the credits after the episode.

Voice Characterization
    Sarah Natochenny [Ash]
    Eileen Stevens [Iris]
    Carter Cathcart/Jimmy Zoppi [Meowth]
    Michele Knotz [Jessie]
    Kayzie Rogers [Axew]
    Rodger Parsons [Narrator]
    Ikue Ohtani [Pikachu]

Additional Voices
    Khristine Hvam [Most likely the females in the movies] (She voices Professor Juniper also)
    Emily Jenness [Maybe another female in a movie] (She voices the Unova Jennies)
    Lisa Ortiz (Oshawott)
    Ed Paul/Ted Lewis [Maybe he voices Luke by default] (He voices Giovanni as well)
    Erica Schroeder/Bella Hudson [Swadloon, Leavanny, Tranquill] (She also voices Bianca)
    Tom_Wayland [Yamask]

Funny how Jason Griffith [Cilan] isn't credited... neither is Eli James [Pansage]... or Dan Green [Golett/Mr. Matthews]

This episode lost me at 'its ad-lib time'..

is it just me or is Zorua just like a ditto from teh first couple of season except for the moves?

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Am I the only one who came really close to changing the channel when they started out with the Wonder Launchers trailer thinking "oh my god cartoon network changed the time slot on us :/"?

Quote Originally Posted by FunPika View Post
    Am I the only one who came really close to changing the channel when they started out with the Wonder Launchers trailer thinking "oh my god cartoon network changed the time slot on us :/"?
    No.

They're deffo doing a Roggenrola on us with Luke, does anyone know it's original seiyuu yet?

Loved this episode, was adorable! :3

Though I guess I'm a bit biased. Zorua is one of my favorite Pokemon, so an episode starring it? WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by couplesupporter View Post
    is it just me or is Zorua just like a ditto from teh first couple of season except for the moves?
    Nope! Ditto physically changes into whatever it becomes. Zorua just creates illusions that trick people's senses.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/scqki8.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Clan Info and Badge:

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

Heehee, this episode has been one of my favourites in the BW arc so far- I mean, Pirate Cilan?? INSTANT WIN!
    I loved the whole idea of the film-making thing, its something actually new to us that's not really been shown before.
    Plus, Zorua is adorable! *apart from Oshawott* X3
    I <3 Water Pokemon
    Current BW Team:

DP Team:

SS Team:

Quote Originally Posted by silvershock95 View Post
    Heehee, this episode has been one of my favourites in the BW arc so far- I mean, Pirate Cilan?? INSTANT WIN!
    I loved the whole idea of the film-making thing, its something actually new to us that's not really been shown before.
    Plus, Zorua is adorable! *apart from Oshawott* X3
    Yeah. <3 This episode was win on so many levels. Plot was funny, characters were interesting, and we got to see the ever-fluffy and huggable Zorua. :3
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/scqki8.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Clan Info and Badge:

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

I just started watching the new series and my friend said that this is one of the best seasons what iv'e seen its turning out to be pretty good. What are your thoughts on the new season?(And is it just me or did Pikachu get even weaker)

It's better than Sinnoh, anyways.
    BTW, Bulbapedia wants to know about Luke's VA too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorandon View Post
    (And is it just me or did Pikachu get even weaker)
    What part of this epsiode made you think Pikachu got weaker? If you meant the battle against Axew, Pikachu was supposed to lose that battle for the movie.

(Besides, Axew is cooler than that dumb mouse anyway. )
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 1st November 2011 at 10:29 PM.

It's better than Sinnoh, anyways.
    BTW, Bulbapedia wants to know about Luke's VA too.
    I guess my post didn't help. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I guess my post didn't help. Bummer.
    Oh well. Bulbapedia eventually found out that it was BILLY BOB FOCKING THOMPSON, also known as the best male VA of the season due to how campy he made Burgh.
    Lovely to see his range with Luke, I rewatched his Gym battle and saw no resemblance in his voice to the young director's.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast